剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
你坚持跟我在一起
And you've stuck with me.
为此 我永远心存感激
And for that, I am eternally grateful.
今晚我想读一段知名信件的节选
I wanted tonight to read an excerpt from a famous letter.
这是一对充满激♥情♥的年轻恋人 遭遇逆境的故事
It's a story of ardent young lovers challenged by adversity
但他们在日后的生活中 获得了第二次幸福的机会
who have a second chance of happiness later in life.
节选来自《劝导》 这篇是温特沃思上校的信
It's from Persuasion, and it's Capt. Wentworth's letter.
“我不敢说
"Dare not say
男人比女人更快忘记一段感情
that man forgets sooner than woman,
男人爱的期限更短
that his love has an earlier death."
除你以外 我没有爱过任何人
"I have loved none but you."
我也许不够公正
"Unjust I may have been."
也许软弱而又心存忿恨
"Weak and resentful I have been."
但是我从未变心”
"But never inconstant."
卡米拉
Camilla,
我只为你一个人
for you alone,
思考
I think
计划余生
and plan.
能否请大家加入我 一起为寿星敬酒
Will you all join me in toasting the birthday girl?
敬卡米拉
To Camilla. To Camilla.
我得说 他做得很漂亮
I must say, he's done it beautifully.
房♥子装饰得很美
The house is gorgeous.
这对幸福的情侣看起来很幸福
And the happy couple seem very happy.
很好
Good.
你知道吗 我好像从没见过 查尔斯如此放松 自信
Do you know, I don't think I've ever seen Charles so relaxed and confident.
且完完全全地做自己
And entirely himself.
打这通电♥话♥就是为了说这个吗
Is that what this telephone call is about?
你是说我本该去的吗
Are you saying I should have been there?
我认为在这件事上开始支持你儿子
I think starting to show support for your son in this matter
并不是件坏事
would be no bad thing.
毕竟他总有一天会成为国王
Because he will be king one day,
人们都希望国王和王后幸福
and we want our kings and queens to be happy.
晚安 莉莉贝特
Good night, Lilibet.
问题是 如果你出席了
The problem is, if you'd been there,
那就不是简单的“感兴趣”而已 而是表达了认可
it would have shown more than interest. It would have shown approval.
但哪怕没有我的认可 他也不准备放弃她 既然如此
But since he's not going to give her up, even in the absence of my approval,
我不想被人视为刻薄无情 毕竟我不是这种人
I don't want to be considered unkind, because I'm not.
没错 - 也不希望卡米拉被人视为...
No. Or for Camilla to be considered... wicked.
恶人 毕竟她也不是
Because she's not.
没错 只是不合时宜而已
No. Just inappropriate.
是吗 依然如此
Really? Still?
不会吧
Surely not.
会的
Yes.
你不觉得现在该结束这种歧视了吗
You don't think it's time for this discrimination to end?
我们不该接受这个事实
For us all to accept
承认她就是他一生的挚爱
she is the love of his life?
(《戴式消遣》)
你说什么“势头已经转向我们”
"Momentum is with us," you said.
“公众意向已改变”
"Opinion has changed."
“这场战斗基本已经赢了”
"The battle is practically won."
这就是你眼中的胜利吗
Is this what victory looks like to you?
我认为这是一次了不得的成就 没错
I'd say it was a resounding success, yes.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我们获得了很多正面报道
Really. We have a slew of favorable front pages.
社论史上头一次
For the first time in editorials,
将卡米拉视为潜在的王后 斯蒂芬
Camilla is being spoken of as a potential queen. Stephen.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的头版
The Times front page.
“海格洛夫的香槟生日派对” 还有《电讯报》
"Champagne Birthday at Highgrove." The Telegraph.
“派对之星 帕克鲍尔斯夫人 展露全新的自信微笑”
"Party Star. Mrs. Parker-Bowles Smiles with a New Confidence."
一向可靠的《每日邮报》 “派对王后的微笑”
The ever-reliable Daily Mail. "Smile of the Party Queen."
很不错
Lovely.
只要一有机会
What's the use of a few warm headlines
戴安娜就能让卡米拉黯然失色 几个暖心标题又有什么用
when Camilla can be eclipsed by Diana at the drop of a hat?
我不想要局部 有限的胜利
I don't want partial, qualified victory.
这可是战争
This is war.
只有全面胜利才行
Only total victory will do.
我们有能力 塑造帕克鲍尔斯夫人的报道
It's within our power to shape coverage of Mrs. Parker-Bowles.
但无法控制戴安娜的报道
We cannot control the coverage of Diana.
可如果仔细看看 戴安娜的大部分报道内容都远非赞美
But, if you look closely, much of the content about Diana is far from complimentary.
他们称她“无法控制” “好出风头” “神经错乱”
They call her a loose cannon. An exhibitionist. Off the rails.
就算她赢得了关注之战
She may win the battle for attention.
也不代表她赢得了公众的同情
But that's not the same as the battle for sympathy.
我不想一页接一页地翻阅报纸
I don't want to go scouring and searching through the newspapers page after page
寻找戴安娜的负面报道
for negative coverage of Diana.
我只希望帕克鲍尔斯夫人的正面报道
I want positive coverage of Mrs. Parker Bowles
显而易见 一目了然
to be glaringly, screamingly obvious!
我说清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear?
是
Sir.
是
Sir.
(《名声四溅》)
我们为什么不去那里
Why aren't we going there?
大船那里
To the big boat?
多迪先生说要带你去小船
Mr. Dodi said to take you to the small boat.
不
No.
你喜欢詹姆斯·邦德吗 - 嗯 我们都喜欢《黄金眼》
Do you like James Bond? - Yeah. Um... We loved, um, GoldenEye.
哈里和我一直在玩这个游戏 那是你制♥作♥的吗
Harry and I play the game all the time. Did you work on that?
没有 没做那部
Oh, no, not on that one.
但我参与了最新的那部
But I am involved with the newest one.
他们在伦敦郊外的 松林摄影棚拍了一部分
They're, uh... filming some of it at, uh, Pinewood Studios outside of London.
你和哈里想去片场吗
Do you think, uh, you and Harry would visit the set?
也许能见到詹姆斯·邦德本人
Maybe meet James Bond himself.
皮尔斯·布鲁斯南 - 好吧 聪明的家伙
Pierce Brosnan? - Okay, wise guy.
谁扮演邦女郎
Who's playing the Bond girl?
说吧 告诉我
Go on, tell me.
你和哈里愿不愿意...
You think you and Harry would like to...
不了
Oh no.
是你
You!
怎么
What?
快点 捡起来 扔回去
Quick, get it. Throw it back.
快点
Come on! Come on!
等等 快点 我们去抓她 - 我们去抓住她
Wait, come on. Let's get her! - Let's go get her.
终于来了
Finally.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
别问了 - 因为我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Don't ask. - Because I've been calling you.
我们只剩下一点相聚的时间 我明天就得去工作了
We have so little time together. I leave tomorrow for work.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我父亲先是邀请了他们 然后就消失了 整件事都太疯狂了
First my father invites them, then disappears. The whole thing is crazy!
什么 等一下 你一直独自和她在一起
What? Hang on. You've been on your own with her?
还有孩子们
And the kids.
还有船员们 - 世界上最美丽的女人
And the crew. - The most beautiful woman in the world.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
我有个未婚妻
I have a fiancée.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这有什么复杂的
Why is that complicated?
对我来说并不复杂
It's not complicated for me.
对我父亲来说挺复杂
It is for my father.
显然对我们家来说 她还不够好
Not good enough for our family, apparently.
不够门当户对
Not enough of a catch.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
就在那里
Right there.
在那艘游艇上
On that yacht?
他根本不让她靠近这里
He won't let her anywhere near this one.
你一直在来来回♥回♥
You've been going back and forth?
瞒着你父亲 - 他发现了 然后...
Without your father knowing? - Oh, he found out and went...
然后她也发现了 然后...
And then she found out and went...
我一直徘徊在两个 永远对我生气和失望的人之间
And I move between two people who are permanently angry and disappointed by me.
你很幸运 有一个关心你的父亲
You're lucky to have a father who cares.
我父亲几乎完全注意不到我
Mine barely noticed if I was coming or going.
听起来很完美
Sounds perfect.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表