剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
举枪致敬!
Present arms!
“...去一个我是公民,而非臣民的国家
"...and go to a country where I am a citizen, not a subject."
英国人
"And the British,
他们的政♥府♥...”
their government..."
女王陛下
Her Majesty the Queen.
“...还有他们的吸血鬼王室
"...and their Dracula royal family,
通通都给我下地狱吧”
they can burn in hell."
谢谢
Salaam alaikum.
经过数月的筹划 全国为金禧年大庆齐聚一堂
After months of planning, the nation gathers for the golden jubilee,
这在某些地区
which has, in some quarters,
被描述为对君主制的公♥投♥,因为...
been described as a referendum on the monarchy, as a result of...
妳好 - 你好吗?
Hiya. - How are you?
很好,妳好吗? - 很好,很高兴看到你
Good. How are you? - Good. Good to see you.
我也很高兴见到妳
Good to see you too.
谢谢妳邀请我来 - 谢谢你赏光
Thanks for inviting me. - Thank you for coming.
琵琶 - 马上来
Pippa! - Coming!
好了
Yes. Yes, okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
应该吧 - 你好
I think so.- Hello.
你好 - 欢迎
Welcome. - Hello.
你们好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
There you go. - Yeah, Mum.
太棒了,完美 - 过来,詹姆斯
Awesome. Perfect. - Come through, James.
现在是什麽情况? - 他们正要开始吃午餐
What's happening? - They're about to start lunch.
詹姆斯,请坐过去 - 我可以拿托盘吗?
James, move, please. - Could I have my tray?
天啊,等等我
Oh goodness, wait for me.
我喜欢她的帽子
I like her hat.
谢谢 - 不客气
Oh, thank you. - It's okay.
...在市政厅的午餐由伦敦市长主持
...a lunch at the Guildhall, hosted by the Lord Mayor of London.
她不喜欢这种大型活动
She doesn't like these sort of big events.
她其实很害羞
Hm. - She's actually quite shy.
我们常说...她有张自在小物的清单
We always say there's a... a list of what she feels comfortable with.
小狗、马匹、男人、女人
Dogs, horses, men, then women.
真倒楣,亲爱的,妳排名垫底
Tough luck, darling. Bottom of the list.
跟她说话时
In conversation with her, stick to the first two subjects,
聊前两个话题,就不会有事的
and you'll always be all right.
那就好
Well, that's good to know.
我还行吗? - 非常好
Am I doing all right? - Brilliantly.
在庆祝女王陛下金禧年大庆的
In all the words written and spoken about Your Majesty
文字和语言中
in celebration of the jubilee,
有两个主题不断重複出现
two themes constantly recur.
首先,每个人都提到 50年来巨大的变化
First, everyone refers to the sheer scope of the change over the 50 years.
她觉得他怎麽样?
What does she think of him?
布莱尔总统
President Blair?
她是这样称呼他的? - 开玩笑的
Is that what she calls him? - That was a joke.
她从不讨论她的首相
She never discusses her prime ministers.
少来了
Oh, come on.
妈 - 不,她真的从不讨论
Mum. - No, seriously. Never.
我们又不是没问她
And it's not like we don't ask her.
如果我可以这麽说,陛下
So, if I could put it this way, ma'am,
我们今天庆祝的 不仅仅是您统治的时间长短
it is not only the quantity of your reign we are celebrating today.
更是品质
It is the quality.
我们唯一的线索
The only clue we get is the length of their private audiences every week.
是她每週与他们私人会谈的时间长短
他的会谈时间从来不长
And his never last that long.
呃。
Ugh...
我想她更喜欢上一任 - 谁?约翰梅杰?
She generally preferred his predecessor. - Who? John Major?
我们更喜欢上上任 不是吗,亲爱的?柴契尔夫人
Well, we preferred his predecessor, didn't we, darling? Mrs. T.
奶奶来了
Oh. Here comes Granny.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
值此金禧年大庆之际
this golden jubilee is an opportunity
我藉此机会回顾一下
to reflect on the country and the Commonwealth
我有幸能效劳的国家与大英国协
that it has been my pleasure to serve.
她对今天的活动一直很紧张
She's been so nervous about today. - Fifty years is a long time.
没有人看得出来
You'd never guess.
是啊
No.
她有时就是这麽高深莫测
在哪方面?
- She can be quite inscrutable like that. - In what way?
玛格丽特公主和王母太后总是知道
Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother always seemed to know
她心裡在想什麽,但...
what was going on beneath the surface, but...
她们现在都走了
they're gone now.
对我们其他人来说,她实在是个谜
And to the rest of us, she can be quite an enigma.
但我想这就是诀窍
But that's the trick, I suppose.
保持神秘感
To maintain the mystery.
这也是她让我们保持警惕的方法
It's also how she manages to keep us all on our toes.
…这个金禧年
...this golden jubilee.
虽然我出生时并未注定要继承王位
While it had not been my destiny at birth to assume the throne,
但天意却另有安排
fate decreed otherwise.
我很幸运有杰出的榜样能看齐
I was fortunate to have some remarkable role models to look up to.
我的父亲和母亲
My father and mother.
我的祖父母,乔治五世和玛丽王后
My grandparents, George V and Queen Mary.
他们在我身上灌输了
They instilled in me
我最坚定的信念之一
one of my most enduring beliefs.
过着为他人服务的生活 并不是一种牺牲
That a life lived in service is not a sacrifice,
而是一种荣誉
but an honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
真调皮,你不该帮忙的 让詹姆斯或琵琶来就好了
You're naughty. You shouldn't be helping. It should be James or Pippa!
没关係 - 来吧,交给我
It's okay. - Come on, give these to me.
她自己烤的
Baked it herself.
妈! - 闻起来好香
Mum! - It smells amazing.
谢谢 - 我把盘子拿出去
Thank you. - I'll take the plates through.
我要先抹奶油,再摆草莓
I put the cream on it and then the strawberries,
但要先等它冷却,不然会融化
but once it's cooled down, otherwise, it just sort of melts and...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我只是在想,午餐后,她要参加游♥行♥
I was just thinking, after the lunch... she's got the parade.
游♥行♥结束后,她要站上可怕的阳台...
And after the parade, she's got the dreaded balcony, and...
对啊
Yeah.
我知道她说我不必参加活动,但...
I know she gave me a pass to miss it all, but...
我总觉得...
I can't help feeling...
我应该要陪在她身边
that I should be with her.
是时候了
It's time.
妳还好吗?
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
来吧
Come.
是威廉!
It's William!
活动大受欢迎
Well, that was a big hit.
是啊
Yeah.
女王一定很高兴你最后还是去了
And the Queen must have been so happy that you went after all.
应该吧
I think so.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事,只是...
Yeah, it's just...
意识到这份工作的压力
it makes you realize the pressures of the job.
换个话题?
A change of subject?
太感谢了
Please.
那麽,你什麽时候回去?
So, when are you going back?
圣安德鲁斯大学?
Uh, to St. Andrews?
对
Yeah.
明天就回去 我正在为明年找房♥子
Uh... tomorrow. I'm looking at a couple of houses for next year.
决定好要跟谁一起住了吗? - 佛格斯
Have you decided who you're going to live with?
不意外
Fergus. - Of course.
还有奥莉维亚 - 不错啊
And Olivia. - Nice.
希望街有间房♥子看起来不错
There's this place on Hope Street which looks good.
有大窗户
Big windows.
我喜欢希望街
I like Hope Street.
但裡面有四间卧室,我们只有三个人
But it's got four bedrooms, and there's just three of us.
除非...
Unless
妳碰巧认识第四个人?
you happen to know a fourth?
你想找的是男生还是女生?
Well, were you thinking a boy or a girl?
应该是女生,让一切保持...
Probably a girl. To keep things...
舒适
Civilized.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表