剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Way more fun.
换做是我才不会去
I wouldn't go down there if I were you.
美♥国♥佬♥
Americans.
听说过吉鲁巴吗?
Ever heard of the jitterbug?
我知道蚁狮 - 吉鲁巴是一种舞
I know about the doodlebug. - It's a dance.
在我国被禁止,这也是合情合理
Banned here. And with good reason.
那来自哈林区 - 哪裡?
It comes from Harlem. - From where?
纽约的贫民窟
A ghetto. In New York.
等等
Wait.
我认识妳吗?
Don't I recognize you?
不,不认识
No, I don't think so.
好了
Right.
我要出门了
I'll be off.
妳能代我道歉吗? - 好
Will you make my apologies? - I will.
也替我祝寿星生日快乐
And wish the birthday girl a very happy birthday.
好
I will.
妳要带谁去?
You taking anyone?
安妮,波契也会去
Anne. And Porchey will be there.
可靠的波契
Ah. Good old Porchey.
是的,可靠的波契
Yes, good old Porchey.
永远是好伙伴,从不让人失望
Always good company, never lets one down.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是一直在担心玛格丽特
I just find myself worrying about Margaret all the time.
不是一直都是这样吗?
Oh, well, hasn't it always been like that?
是的
Yes. - Hm.
我想是的
I suppose it has.
抱歉,殿下
Sorry, ma'am.
继续
Go on.
(丽思饭店)
玛格丽特!
Margaret!
需要帮忙吗,殿下? - 我可以
Do you need a hand, ma'am? - I'm all right.
您感觉如何,殿下?
How are you feeling now, ma'am?
公主殿下,您康复了吗?
Have you recovered, Your Royal Highness?
您还在抽烟吗,殿下?
Are you still smoking cigarettes, ma'am?
感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
真希望你在场 - 我知道
I just wish you were there. - Yeah, I know.
感谢各位今晚大驾光临
Thank you all for coming this evening.
如你们所知
As you know,
我最近大部分时间都躺在医院病床上
I've spent much of my time recently lying in hospital beds
或是坐在轮椅上
or sitting in wheelchairs,
凝视着窗外那片
staring out of windows at that
囚犯称为天空的小蓝天
little patch of blue that prisoners call the sky.
但是
But
有一件事
one thing that...
在这过程中支持着我
throughout it all sustained me.
是回忆
Memories. - Mm.
事实证明,我在...
As it turns out, I have
丽思饭店度过的几个夜晚 给我留下了相当美好的回忆
rather fond memories of quite a few evenings at the Ritz...
我想跟各位分享
...that I'd like to share with you.
特别是其中一个
One, in particular,
让我想起
comes to mind,
年轻的伊莉莎白公主
when a very different side
展现出非常不同的一面
of the young Princess Elizabeth was revealed.
我相信每个人都想听这个故事
And I'm sure everyone would love to hear about that.
没错,莉莉贝
Yes, they would, Lilibet,
所以我才要说
which is why I'm telling it.
那就偏离了我们齐聚一堂的用意
It would miss the point entirely of why we're all here tonight.
庆祝妳的大日子
To celebrate you.
赞成
Hear, hear.
小时候,我很同情没有手足的孩子
As a child, I felt sorry for children who didn't have a brother or a sister.
从她出生那天起
From the day she was born,
玛格丽特萝丝一直是我的忠实伙伴
Margaret Rose has been my constant companion.
我们很少见到其他孩子 只能互相依靠
Rarely able to see other children, we relied on one another, and,
我们就像莎翁笔下的天鹅般形影不离
like Juno's swans, we were inseparable.
我们住同一个房♥间
We... we shared a room,
穿同样的衣服,喜欢同样的活动
wore the same clothes, enjoyed the same activities.
尤其是
In particular,
管理我们收集的四轮木马
managing our collection of wooden horses on wheels...
我们会梳理、浇水、赛跑
...that we would groom and water and race.
每当我们遇到麻烦
True.And whenever we got into trouble,
玛格丽特都会把一切怪罪到 她的虚构朋友哈利法克斯表哥身上
Margaret would blame everything on her imaginary friend, Cousin Halifax.
对,我会这麽做
Oh, yes, I would.
哈利法克斯表哥什麽都做得出来
No, there really wasn't anything Cousin Halifax wouldn't do.
摇空袭♥警♥铃唤醒警卫
Sounding the air raid bell to wake the guards.
把园丁的工具藏起来,他真的很调皮
Hiding the gardener's tools. He really was very mischievous.
成长过程并不总是一帆风顺
It's not always easy,
身在只有一个人必须戴上王冠的家中
growing up in a family where one person has to wear the crown,
她却排第二
being the number two.
但玛格丽特始终是我的盟友 从未停歇
But Margaret has been my ally, day in, day out.
这才是我今晚想讚扬的人
And that is the person I wanted to tell you about tonight.
不是她耀眼的一面,你们都见识过了
Not the dazzling, you all know that already.
而是恪尽职守
But the dutiful.
意志坚定
Never wavering.
我一生的伙伴与支持
My lifelong companion and support
要是没有她
without whom...
好吧
well...
我无法想像
it would be unimaginable.
亲爱的玛格丽特...
Dearest Margaret...
愿妳年年有今日,岁岁有今朝
many happy returns.
生日快乐,玛格丽特
Happy birthday, Margaret.
生日快乐,玛格丽特 -生日快乐
Happy birthday, Margaret. - Happy birthday.
我不知道该感动还是生气
I don't know whether to be touched or cross.
为什麽?
Why?
我总是想当众讚美妳
I've always wanted to sing your praises in public.
这个嘛
Well,
这既没有必要
it was both uncalled for
也相当精彩
and rather thrilling.
大家都对我很好
Everyone is being so nice.
我们应该要更常生重病才对
One should be seriously ill more often.
听妳咳嗽的声音,妳又开始抽烟了?
Listen to that cough. You haven't started smoking again?
不,当然没有
No, of course not.
是...
That was
哈利法克斯表哥抽的
Cousin Halifax.
晚安,莉莉贝
Good night, Lilibet.
晚安
Good night.
妳好啊
Hello, you.
再见了
And... goodbye, you.
别这样
Stop it.
我们会很快让妳出院的
We'll have you up and out of here in no time.
不
No.
恐怕...这次很严重
I'm afraid it's... serious this time.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
或者说感觉不到更准确
Or can't feel it, more like.
我什麽都感觉不到
I can't feel anything.
也看不到
Or see anything.
我的身体...
My body's...
四肢接二连三地抛弃我
deserting me, one limb at a time.
医生说妳没吃东西
The doctors tell me you aren't eating.
我
I'm
真的不饿
really not hungry.
我替妳带了这些
Well, I brought you these.
妳最爱吃的
Your favorite.
果酱塔
Jam tarts.
这才像话
Now you're talking.
还有...
And...
非常漂亮的
a very pretty
拐杖
walking stick.
等妳康复了就能用
For when you're back on your feet.
以下播出特别节目
We're on the air with a special program
为您更新今天在美国发生的
to bring you an update on the appalling and incredible events
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表