剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
你同意吗?
is that a yes?
同意
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想在你们同意前先行同意
I didn't want to give my blessing until you'd given yours.
很好
Yes, good.
喂?
Yes?
对,当然
Ah, yes, of course.
是女王
殿下,我们先告退
- It's the Queen. - Your Royal Highness.
好,请把电♥话♥转过来
Yes, put her through, please.
妈咪
Mummy.
I've spoken to the Archbishop of Canterbury
and the Bishop of Salisbury.
真不敢相信你就这样屈服了
我没有屈服,我是现实主义者
- I can't believe you caved like that. - I didn't cave. I'm just being a realist.
竟然改变观点,不诚实说出感受
And changing your tune, not saying what you feel.
这就是现实主义者
That's what being a realist is. - You're such a fucking company man.
你是该死的走狗
我只是想表现得成熟一点
I'm just trying to be an adult.
我不期望你能理解那是什麽感觉
I don't expect you to understand what that feels like.
恭喜
So... congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,妈咪
Thank you, Mummy.
木已成舟
It's done.
亲爱的...
Darling...
今天跟孙子们聊得如何?
How was it with the boys today?
很好
Fine.
那我就放心了
他们支持结婚的想法
- That's a relief. - They supported the idea of the marriage.
虽然有些不情愿
Slightly through gritted teeth.
哈利比威廉更不情愿
Harry's more gritted than William's.
我并不讶异
Hmm. I'm not surprised.
我担心哈利
I worry about Harry.
这样啊,我们都很担心
Ah, well, we all do.
从军一段时间应该能让他改过自新
Some time in the army should sort him out.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
都很好
I think so.
但正如你所料
Though, as you predicted,
规划我的葬礼事宜确实有所感触
all this talk of my funeral has stirred things up a bit.
有什麽想讨论的吗?
Anything you want to discuss?
还没有
Not yet.
那麽,既然如此
Well, in that case,
晚安
good night.
Good night.
等等
Wait. Wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
您召见我
是的
- You asked to see me. - I did.
我希望你知道
I hope you know
每天有多少人欣赏你美妙的音乐
how much everyone appreciates your beautiful music every day.
我不介意告诉你 有些日子,我醒来时感觉有些...
I don't mind telling you, there are days when I wake up and it all feels a bit...
然后我听到你的演奏 那些感觉就消失了
Then I hear you play, and all that goes away.
谢谢,陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
他们现在要我筹划我的葬礼
They've got me planning my funeral at the moment.
只是以防万一
Just as a precaution.
我正在选音乐
And I'm in the process of choosing the music
不知道你觉得有没有适合风笛的曲子
and wondered if there was a tune for the pipes you thought might work.
Uh...
有许多哀悼曲
There are a number of laments
用来纪念阵亡的士兵,陛下
written for fallen soldiers, ma'am.
我想到《我将回到金泰尔》
"I Will Go Home to Kintail" springs to mind.
《洛瓦特勳爵輓歌♥》
"Lord Lovat's Lament."
但你有特别喜欢哪一首吗?
But is there a particular one that you like?
您问我?
What, me, ma'am?
对,风笛手,就是你
Yes, Pipes. You.
有...
Uh... there is...
有一首
there is one
我特别喜欢
that I particularly like.
是《Sleep, Dearie Sleep》
It's "Sleep Dearie Sleep."
能为我演奏吗?
Will you play it for me?
现在吗?
What, now?
有何不可?
Why not?
在室内?
Inside?
这样会很吵,陛下
It's a hell of a din, ma'am.
对我来说不吵
It's not a din to me.
♪ Soldier, lie down ♪
士兵,躺下吧
躺在一小堆稻草上
♪ On your wee pickle straw ♪
♪ It's not very broad ♪
不是很宽敞
♪ And it's not very braw ♪
也不是很精緻
♪ But, dearie, it's better ♪
但亲爱的,这总比
一无所有还要好
♪ Than nothing at all ♪
♪ Sleep ♪
睡吧
亲爱的
♪ Dearie ♪
睡吧
♪ Sleep ♪
(科兹沃德服装 各种场合服装租借)
(派对和舞蹈服装)
请看!来吧!
Ta-da! Here we go!
扮太空人如何?
What about an astronaut?
还是牛仔?
Or a cowboy? - No, he's more of a goodie-goodie.
不,他太像老实人
或是老粗 - 我要扮狮子
Or a dick. - I'm going as a lion.
你是狮子王 - 真好笑喔
Oh, the Lion King. - Oh, arf-arf.
我要扮...
I'm going to go as... What about Biggles?
飞行员比格斯如何?
那跟殖民♥主♥义有什麽关係? - 威尔
What's that got to do with colonialism? - Will.
德国曾经是帝国,不是吗?
Germany had an empire, didn't they?
那这件呢?
What about this?
我不晓得,也许把纳粹符号♥遮起来?
I don't know. Maybe cover the swastika?
拜託,穿这套衣服不代表他是纳粹
Oh, come on. Wearing the outfit doesn't make him a Nazi.
那不正是笑点所在吗?
妳穿那件婚纱怎麽样?
- Isn't that the joke? - How about that wedding dress for you?
少来了
别假装妳没想过要穿婚纱
Come on. Don't pretend you haven't already thought about it.
谢了,哈利,好贴心喔 - 你弟弟真是...
Thanks, Harry. Nice touch. - Your brother...
盖伊呢? - 妳真是...
Where's Guy? - Oh, you've got...
好可爱 - 你好!
It's so cute. - Hello!
搞什麽鬼?
The fuck?
谁偷了我的大♥麻♥?
Who stole my ganja?
天啊
Oh my God. - Whoo.
那是我祖母
That's my grandmother.
♪ I like the way you move ♪
你好,亲爱的
Hello, darlings!
女王大人驾到
Queenie's here!
你好!还好吗?
Hello! How you doing?
你好吗,老兄? - 很好
All right, mate? - I'm good.
这太好玩了
This is incredible!
奶奶,妳在做什麽?
Granny, what are you doing?
我在做什麽?
What am I doing?
我在找乐子!
I'm being fun!
他们请了乐团 - 他们请了乐团,他们...
They have a band. - They have a band. They...
你要做什麽?
What are you doing?
盖伊
Guy. Guy.
真爱捣蛋 - 他要上台吗?
That's naughty. - Is he going onto the stage?
借过,抱歉
Excuse me! I'm sorry.
好!加油,盖伊!
Yes! Go on, Guy!
♪ I want to break free ♪
♪ I want to break free ♪
♪ I want to break free from your lies ♪
♪ You're so self-satisfied ♪
♪ I don't need you ♪
♪ I want to break free ♪
靠
Fuck.
你有带手♥机♥吗? - 有,我有带
Have you got a phone? - Yes, I've got a phone.
殿下
Sir.
(哈利王子因佩戴 纳粹党徽引起谴责)
(纳粹哈利)
这下糟了
Oh shit.
(哈利王子的纳粹服装引公愤)
哈利啊
Oh, Harry.
天啊
God.
靠
Fuck! Fuck!
靠
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表