剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
What?
他总是这样盯着你看吗?
Does he always stare at you like that?
只有在他想杀我的时候
Only when he wants to kill me.
虽说他的工作是让我活着 这情况屡见不鲜
Which, for someone paid to keep me alive, is more often than you'd think.
刚才那套衣服很好看
That was quite the outfit earlier.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
喜欢?
Like?
妳看起来美极了
You looked incredible.
我只是想做点大胆的事
I just felt like doing something drastic.
想知道
To know,
不管怎样...
one way or another...
什麽?
What?
你对我有没有意思
If you were interested.
真的吗?我对妳有没有意思?
Really? If I was interested?
真的
Yes.
喂? - 我当然对妳有意思
Hello? - Of course I'm interested.
我以为妳对我没意思 我在图书馆那天出尽洋相
I thought you weren't interested. I thought I'd blown it in the library.
我担心我们的关係 只能停留在可怕的朋友阶段
I'd started to worry we'd drifted into the dreaded friend zone.
我可不想要那样
Oh no, I'd hate that.
我也是
So would I.
我一直都对妳有意思
I've always been interested.
真的吗?
Really?
近乎痴迷
Bordering on obsessed.
我甚至认为要是不能和妳在一起...
To the point where I thought if I couldn't be with you...
我宁愿不来上学
I'd sooner not be here at all.
不好意思,先生
抱歉,打扰了
Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry to interrupt.
就不能给我一分钟的私生活吗?
Can't I be allowed a private life for one minute?
恐怕这件事不能等,先生
I'm afraid this can't wait, sir.
泰铁路桥行动
Operation Tay Bridge.
我非常遗憾
I'm really sorry.
恩典的主
Oh, God of grace
我现在要进入睡眠
I'm going now into the sleep
愿我在健康中醒来
Be it that I in health shall wake
若死亡在我沉睡中降临
If death be to me in deathly sleep
愿我在祢的怀抱中安息
Be it that in thine own arms keep
恩典的主
Oh, God of grace
我将醒来迎接新生
To new life I wake
愿我在祢亲爱的怀抱中安息
Oh, be it in thy dear arms keep
恩典的主
Oh, God of grace
我将醒来
That I shall awake
振作起来
Chin up.
她是非凡的女人 - 我去看看哈利,失陪了
An extraordinary woman. - Will you go check on Harry?
向您致以最诚挚的哀悼 - 谢谢
My sincere and deepest condolences. - Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我并不是很期待今天 - 是啊
Can't say I'm looking forward to today. - No.
我们家似乎除了参加丧礼 什麽都不做
We seem to do nothing but go to funerals in this family.
就是说啊
Tell me about it.
丧礼应该是要让死者入土为安
Funerals are supposed to help lay things to rest.
听说他们又拿妈咪的车祸大做文章 全都是因为法耶兹的疯狂指控
Now they're dredging up Mummy's accident, all because of Al Fayed's crazy claims.
我知道
这次他们甚至想採访我
I know. And this time, they even wanna interview me.
为什麽?
What for?
确定妈咪的心理状态
To determine Mummy's state of mind.
为什麽是你?
And why you?
可能是因为我当年比你大 更能理解状况
Probably because I was older than you at the time, more able to understand.
但每天都在遭遇 和她一样经历的人是我
But I'm actually going through what she went through on a daily basis.
被媒体挑剔和诋毁的人是我
Who gets picked on and slagged off in the press,
所以我比你更清楚那是什麽感觉
so I know better than you what it feels like.
不要再那麽说 - 什麽?
Don't ever do that. - What?
不要拿你自己跟她比较
Compare yourself to her.
情况完全不一样 - 是吗?
It's not remotely the same. - Isn't it?
她所经历的远比你想像的更糟
What she went through was far worse.
不用承担责任和有太多自♥由♥并不容易
I get it. It's not easy having no responsibility
但你不认为我偶尔也想要有自♥由♥
and too much freedom, but don't you think I'd enjoy the freedom
不必当有理智的人?
of not having to be the sensible one?
不必当可靠的人?
The reliable one?
我也想要有机会当讨人喜欢的活宝
And welcome the opportunity to be the likable rogue.
不可能 - 为什麽?
No chance. - Why's that?
想当讨人喜欢的活宝 首先要讨人喜欢
To be a likable rogue, you first need to be likable.
♪ Guide me, O thou great Redeemer ♪
♪ Pilgrim through this barren land ♪
♪ I am weak, but thou art mighty ♪
♪ Hold me with thy powerful hand ♪
♪ Bread of heaven, bread of heaven ♪
♪ Feed me now and evermore ♪
♪ Open thou the crystal fountain... ♪
对不起,我刚才嘴太贱了
Sorry, that was dickish of me.
别这样,别让我卑躬屈膝
Come on, don't make me grovel.
没关係
It's okay.
那件事就别提了
Let's move on.
大家都很高兴你没有从大学退学
Everyone's happy you didn't drop out of uni.
你过得好吗?
How's it going?
很好
It's fine.
♪ Be thou still my strength and shield... ♪
有什麽改变?
So, what changed?
♪ When I tread the verge of Jordan ♪
♪ Bid my anxious fears subside ♪
♪ Death of death, and hell's destruction ♪
德州和布希总统还顺利吗?
So, how was Texas and President Bush?
成果丰硕
也很欢乐
Productive. And, uh... convivial.
首要议题当然是伊♥拉♥克♥
Top of the agenda was, of course, Iraq.
我们也认同美国人的想法 萨♥达♥姆♥海珊囤积了
The Americans believe, and we agree, that Saddam Hussein has amassed
大量的化学和生物武器
a vast stockpile of chemical and biological weapons.
但我特别强调
But I stressed that, while Britain always stands ready
虽然英国随时准备支持头号♥盟友
to support her number one ally,
但在政♥权♥更迭的情况下
in the case of regime change, our involvement would be contingent
我们的参与将取决于 第二次联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥决议
on securing a second UN Security Council Resolution.
萨♥达♥姆♥必须让武器检查人员回去
Saddam must allow the weapons inspectors back in.
除非他没做到这一点
Only if he fails to do that
才会被迫面对最严重的后果
would he be forced to face the most severe consequences.
战争
War.
是的
Yeah.
问题是,承诺永远支持别人
The problem with telling someone you will always back them
并加上附带条件
and then making it conditional
他们往往只听到支持的承诺
is they tend to hear only the offer of support
而不是附带条件
and not the conditions.
儘管如此,我很高兴会议顺利进行
Nevertheless, I'm pleased the meeting went well
并感谢你...提前结束行程
and grateful to you for... cutting your trip short
以便能及时回来参加丧礼
so you could be back in time for the funeral.
那是非常感人的仪式
It was a very moving ceremony.
最后,有...
And in the end, a great, um...
全国上下有很多人参加
a great turnout up and down the country.
人们会自动自发
People needed no encouragement
对杰出的公僕表达感激之情
to show their... their gratitude for a remarkable public servant.
这让人对金禧年大庆充满了信心
It gives one great confidence for your golden jubilee.
若你那麽有信心,首相
If you felt that confident, Prime Minister,
为什麽你的同僚会向地方议会建议
why have your colleagues been suggesting to local councils
放弃对街头派对收费呢?
that they forego charging for street parties?
大概是因为人们对庆祝兴致缺缺
Presumably because the interest in celebrating was so small.
其实我认为没必要担心,但...
I honestly see no need for concern, but...
但如果您想要十拿九稳
but if one wanted to be 100% sure,
有些时候
there's sometimes, um...
找个有魅力的替补上场自有其优势
an advantage in bringing someone charismatic off the bench,
也就是让超级后备...
you know, a super sub to...
扩大您的吸引力
to, uh... expand your appeal.
威尔斯亲王已经做了很多事
The Prince of Wales already does so much.
实际上,我想的是威廉王子
Actually, I was thinking about Prince William.
他年轻、前卫、富有同情心
He's young, modern, sympathetic.
具有巨大的明星魅力
With enormous star quality.
若能避免的话,我不希望打扰
If I can avoid it, I don't want to disturb him
他念大学的敏感阶段
at a delicate time in his university studies.
他已经对这次的警方调查感到烦躁
He's already so upset by the existence of this police investigation.
我不明白他们为何又要闹得满城风雨
I don't see why they have to stir it all up again.
就我的理解
My understanding is that
由于他是最后一位 与王妃交谈的家庭成员
since he was the last member of the family to speak to the princess,
他至少需要提供一份书面声明
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表