剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Yep. - Do you promise?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我保证
I promise.
你好吗 哈里 - 嗨 爸爸
Hi, Harry. - Hi, Pa.
还有一个 - 好吗
Oh, another one. - All right?
挺好的 - 塞到你耳朵里了
Good. - Got you in your ear.
一起去享受假期吧
Have you had some fun?
你那样比较帅
You look better like that. Perfect.
完美 - 系上安全带了吗
You got seatbelts?
小心手指
Fingers.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
他们等不及要摆脱我了
They can't wait to be rid of me.
再等几天 他们就迫不及待地想再见到你了
Give it a couple of days, they'll be dying to see you again.
这个夏天有什么值得期待的计划吗
Have you got exciting plans for the summer?
我听说了波斯尼亚的事
I heard Bosnia.
地雷慈善机构
The landmines charity.
真不错 真为你骄傲
Good for you. So proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能提一个
Can I make a, um...
要求吗
request?
虽然我们在婚姻方面表现得并不出色
Even though we weren't brilliant at being married, can we, um...
但我们能在这方面出色些吗
can we be brilliant at all this?
我觉得可以
I think so.
不仅是为了他们 也是为了我们
And not just for them, but for us too.
她没能保住梦中情人
She didn't get to keep the man of her dreams,
却保住了梦中之友
but the friend of her dreams.
我是说 我们不仅仅是朋友
I mean, it's much more than a friend.
更是搭档
Partner.
她说:“好的”
"All right," she said,
然后露出亚军 而非赢家的勇敢微笑
giving the brave smile of the runner-up, not the winner.
我们就做出色的离婚搭档吧
Let's be brilliant at divorce.
谢谢
Thank you.
但为什么 - 住手
But why? - Stop it.
嗨
Hi.
早上好 夫人 多迪先生让我把这个给你
Good morning, ma'am. Um, Mr. Dodi asked me to give you this.
是卫星电♥话♥ 这样你们 可以在接下来的几天里保持联♥系♥
It's a satellite telephone. So you can stay in touch over the next few days.
好 - 以防事态发展
Right. - In case things develop.
好 - 夫人
Okay. - Ma'am.
(是时候废除地雷了)
非常感谢你能来这里 戴安娜 - 很荣幸
Thank you so much, Diana. Thank you for coming.
这是克劳佛大使 - 很荣幸
This is the ambassador. - Delighted.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you for having us.
好了 准备好了吗
Right. Ready?
这位是市长 贝戈维奇先生
This is the mayor, Mr. Begovi?.
欢迎 你的来访对我们意义重大
Welcome. Your visit means so much to us.
现在战争结束了 我们担心世界会罢手去做别的事
Now that the war is over, we were afraid the world would move on.
但真正的工作才刚刚开始
But the work is only just beginning.
没错
That's true.
欢迎 - 你好
Welcome. - Hi.
他们想带你去看看这个村子 - 拜托了
They would like to show you the village. - Please.
上面的人你们好
Hello up there.
他和他父亲一起去捡木头 然后突然一声巨响
He was with his father to collect wood, and then suddenly there was a loud bang.
他装假肢已经多久了
And how long has he had his prosthesis for?
他们昨天刚在这里发现了一个地雷
So they uncovered a mine here yesterday.
周日的报纸 殿下 - 谢谢
The Sunday papers, sir. - Thank you.
这个是踩上去就会爆♥炸♥的那种
This one works with the explosion when you step on it.
破碎的地雷有...
And the fragmented mine, well, it has...
会把塑料碎片炸到各处
it scatters little pieces of plastic everywhere.
在半夜叫醒他之后
After waking him up in the middle of the night?
对 很搞笑 简直是最开心的一晚
Yeah. It was hilarious. Best night ever.
来吧 - 准备好了吗 走吧
Let's do it. - Ready? Go, then.
来吧
Come on.
你还记得步骤吧 如果有任何疑问
Now, you remember the drill. If there are any doubts,
一定要一动不动 然后召唤我们
stand absolutely still and get our attention.
陛下
Ma'am.
您有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
(亲吻)
恐怕是连跨11页的报道 陛下
I'm afraid it's an 11-page spread, ma'am.
《星期日镜报》总共拥有78张照片
In total, the Sunday Mirror is in possession of 78 photographs,
正迅速地卖♥♥给世界各地多家媒体
which are rapidly being syndicated around the world.
《巴黎竞赛画报》付了一百万法郎
Paris Match paid a million francs.
午餐
Lunch.
美国小报《环球报》 支付了20多万美元
The Globe, an American tabloid, paid over $200,000.
(戴安娜再次成为真正的女人)
这些照片的利润超乎了任何人的想象
The images have proven lucrative beyond anyone's wildest imaginings.
现在摄影师们 意识到他们完全可以一夜暴富
And now that photographers realize they can become rich overnight,
所以对王妃私生活的关注 不太可能很快平息下来
interest in the princess's private life is unlikely to die down any time soon.
戴安娜
Diana.
若不是对她充满怒气
One would almost feel sorry for her...
几乎会为她感到难过呢
if one weren't so cross with her.
戴安娜
Diana! - Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
波斯尼亚战争结束了
the Bosnian war is over.
人们正在努力重建自己的生活 但他们无法做到
People are trying to rebuild their lives, but they can't
因为这里隐藏着数以十万计的地雷
as there are hundreds of thousands of landmines still hidden.
每过20分钟 全世界范围内
Every 20 minutes across the world,
就会有人因杀伤性地雷致残或死亡
someone is maimed or killed by anti-personnel landmines.
戴安娜 女王知道你新男友的事吗
Diana, does the Queen know about your new boyfriend?
我们能不能谈谈正题
Gordon, if we could stick to the subject at hand, please?
你恋爱了吗 戴安娜
Are you in love, Diana?
拜托 我们能否继续说地雷的事情
Please, can we stick to the subject of landmines?
我们不回答私人问题
We're not answering personal questions.
威廉和哈里呢 他们对你的新男友怎么想
What about William and Harry? What do they think of your new boyfriend?
你说的惊喜就是这个 - 你会嫁给多迪·法耶兹
Is this the surprise? - Gonna marry Dodi Fayed?
波斯尼亚的下一站是哪里 埃及
Where's next after Bosnia? Egypt?
查尔斯王子同意吗
Does Prince Charles approve?
多迪会让你演他的电影吗
Dodi gonna put you in one of his films?
拜托 - 你们计划共同未来了吗
Please... - You planning a future together?
又是一场风流韵事 - 你觉得你会安定下来吗
Just another fling? - Think you'll settle down?
他的吻技好吗 夫人
Is he a good kisser, ma'am?
谢谢
Thank you.
作为公♥关♥人员 我不禁为她感到难过
As a publicist, I can't help feeling sorry for her.
她刚刚花了三天时间 为地雷受害者做宣传
She just spent three days campaigning on behalf of landmine victims.
这才是她想传达给全世界的信息
That's the message she wanted beamed around the world.
但所有人只想谈论多迪·法耶兹
Yet all anyone wants to talk about is Dodi Fayed.
恐怕情况还会变得更糟
And I'm afraid it gets worse.
还怎么可能变得更糟
How can it possibly get any worse?
已经开始有传闻说法耶兹先生
News is beginning to emerge that Mr. Fayed
已经和其他人订婚了
is engaged to be married to someone else.
什么
What?!
一位叫凯莉·费舍的加州模特
A Californian model by the name of Kelly Fisher,
她的律师正在起诉法耶兹先生违约
whose lawyer is now suing Mr. Fayed for breach of contract,
所以我认为 我们可以有把握地说
so I think we can safely say
这件事不会很快平息的
this isn't going to get quiet anytime soon.
天啊
God.
但从某种奇怪的角度看
But, in a strange way,
这件事也给了我们一个机会
this does also present us with an opportunity.
今天来到这里时
Coming here today, I couldn't help being struck
我不禁感受到 两种截然不同的社会行为
by the two very different cultures at play here.
圣特罗佩
St. Tropez.
苏格兰
Scotland.
丑闻
Scandal.
端庄
Dignity.
不负责任
Irresponsibility.
遵守职责
Duty.
自私
Selfishness.
原则
Principle.
小报王妃与大报王子的对比
A tabloid princess as opposed to a... a broadsheet prince.
好了 如果拍一组对比照 你意下如何
Now, how would you feel about doing a counter photo?
你和两位王子
You and the princes.
大家还没受够照片吗
Hasn't everyone had enough of photographs?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表