剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
and give you an answer soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该会没问题的
It will probably be fine.
各位面前有伦敦桥行动的初稿
You all have in front of you a first draft of the plans for London Bridge.
天啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
是的,目前有些繁琐,陛下
Yes, a little heavy at the moment, ma'am,
但在您说出您的偏好后,会简约许多
but it will shrink down nicely as you begin to express your preferences.
我偏好在苏格兰举♥行♥安静的葬礼
My preference would be a quiet service in Scotland,
不引人注目,20分钟就结束
out of sight, and over in 20 minutes.
完全可以理解
Perfectly understandable. But this is the funeral
但这将是历史上 在位时间最长的君主的葬礼
of what we expect to be the longest-serving monarch in history.
人♥民♥会想庆祝您的统治
People will want to celebrate your reign
纪念一个时代的结束
and mark the end of an era,
不仅在我国,全世界也是
not just here, but all around the world.
因此我想先从后勤应急措施着手
So, I'd like to start with the logistical contingencies
根据实际的...
depending upon where the, uh,
请见谅,陛下
forgive me, ma'am, the, uh...
死亡地点
death actually occurs.
要看是在国外,或是在英国
If it's abroad, ma'am, or here in the United Kingdom.
我会尽量在国内过世
I shall do my best to keep it local.
谢谢,陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
第1章是关于假如在国外参访时去世
The first chapter is if the event occurs on a foreign tour.
请翻到第10页
Please turn to page ten.
看!
Watch out!
你们要去哈利米德的生日派对吗?
Are you guys going to Harry Meade's birthday party?
当然要去 - 什麽时候?
Definitely. - When is it?
下週
Next week.
该死! - 应该很好玩,有250个人会去
Bloody hell! - Should be good. 250 people going.
华丽的服装 - 我讨厌华丽的服装
Fancy dress. - I hate fancy dress.
要租衣服,少不了闻到别人的体味
You have to rent a costume, which stinks of other people's BO.
他妈的王室溷蛋
Fucking royal twats.
我有个热爱社交的哥哥
Meet my brother, life and soul.
Oh!
主题是什麽?
What's the theme?
你们这些溷蛋! - 殖民者和原住民
You pricks! - Colonials and natives.
连主题也不妥
Then there's that.
还有比这更令人反感的主题吗?
Think they could have picked a more offensive theme?
你真像个大学生 你在上大学之前绝对不会说这种话
You're such an undergraduate now. You'd have never said that before uni.
但现在我说了 - 陈腔滥调
But now I am saying it. - Cliché.
我受够了,我要走了,你们这群白♥痴♥
That's me done. I'm out. You fucking idiots!
- Come on, love. - You're shit. You can't fucking shoot me.
- 来啊 - 你们烂透了
你们射不中我
去你的,去你的有钱人
Fuck you. Fuck the rich.
快射他 - 等等...
Well, hit him. - Hold on. Hold on.
他要走了 - 等等...
He's going. - Hold on.
亲我的屁♥股♥
Clip his arse!
That's fucking...
他妈的...
溷蛋 - 天啊
You cunt! - Oh my God.
漂亮
Beautiful.
王子殿下们!
Your Royal Highnesses!
我刚接到女王私人秘书的电♥话♥
I've just had a call from the Queen's private secretary.
能下楼吗?
成群结队来的,肯定没好事
- Can you come down? - It's never good when they come in packs.
是啊
Yeah.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
主教大人
My Lord Bishops.
我今天请你们过来
I asked you all here today
是因为威尔斯亲王 请求我允许他与帕克鲍尔斯夫人结婚
because the Prince of Wales has requested my permission to marry Mrs. Parker Bowles.
我可能会同意
And I think I'd like to grant it.
当然,身为英国国教的领袖
And, of course, as head of the Church of England,
您有权同意
that is your right.
但这并不简单
But it will not be straightforward.
或许也不会受到欢迎 - 为什麽?
Or, one suspects, popular?
我以为总议会已经放宽了
Why? I was led to believe
对离异者再婚的态度
the General Synod had eased its stance on the marriage of divorcees.
是这样没错
Oh, it has,
但是...
本国有许多人依旧认为
but... many people in this country still believe
威尔斯亲王和帕克鲍尔斯夫人的关係
that the relationship between the Prince of Wales and Mrs. Parker Bowles
是造成王室婚姻破裂的罪魁祸首
was responsible for the breakdown of a royal marriage.
我认为教会需要确信
The Church, I think, needs to be satisfied
允许再婚实际上不会...
that permitting the new marriage
将过去的不忠视为是神圣的
would not, in effect, consecrate a past infidelity.
如果英国教会被认为是在祝福
For the Church of England to be seen to be blessing it
可能会导致圣公会分♥裂♥
could risk a split in the Anglican Communion.
有一个建议...
我也想听坎特伯雷大主教的意见
One suggestion could be that, and I would be interested
in hearing the Archbishop of Canterbury's view,
亲王和帕克鲍尔斯夫人先公♥证♥结婚
that the prince and Mrs. Parker Bowles marry in a civil ceremony
and then have a church blessing afterwards.
然后再接受教会的祝福
在登记处办结婚?
In a registry office?
在教会看来,没有哪种婚礼
比其他婚礼更合法
In the eyes of the Church, no marriage service is more legitimate than another.
这是象徵意义的问题
It's more a question of signals.
形象问题
Appearances.
祝福的条件可能是某种形式的赎罪
A condition of the blessing could be some form of atonement.
确实如此
Quite so. Some acknowledgment
双方需要承认过去的错误行为
of wrongdoing on the couple's part.
Ma'am.
仪式可能包括忏悔的祷告
The service might include a prayer of penitence,
这对夫妇与会众一起
in which the couple join with the congregation
祈求神原谅过去的...
in asking forgiveness for past
邪恶行为
wickedness.
令我一直感到欣慰的是
神不永远怀怒,因为祂喜爱怜悯
I've always taken comfort in the knowledge that God retaineth not his anger forever
because he delighteth in mercy.
无论这桩婚姻
会对教会的诚信带来怎样的短期风险
Whatever short-term risk the marriage may present
to the integrity of the Church,
我们必须想像这造成的伤害
one has to imagine it would do less damage
than if I were to die a...
会小于如果我死了...
我总有一天会死
Well, it is going to happen one day.
我的继承人会在罪恶中...
...and my heir acceded to the throne
登上王位
while living in sin.
快看
Oi-oi.
午安,殿下 - 午安,先生
Good afternoon, sir. - Good afternoon, sir.
王子殿下,女王陛下可以见你们了
Your Royal Highnesses, Her Majesty will see you now.
来吧,哈利
Come on, Harry.
哈利!
Harry!
奶奶
Granny.
谢谢你们两位过来
Thank you both for coming.
我需要透透气
Now, I need some air.
你们愿意陪我去散步吗?
Would you be very cross if I suggest we go for a walk?
我想谈谈你们亲爱的爸爸
I'd like to discuss your dear papa.
他又做了什麽?
他没有做什麽
- What's he done now? - Nothing he's done.
是他想做的事
It's what he wants to do.
你们两位对于
他再婚有什麽感觉?
How would you both feel... about him getting married?
我就知道
I knew it.
他们为何不继续维持现状?
Why can't they carry on as they are?
因为查尔斯总有一天会成为国王
'Cause Charles will be king one day,
上一次有未婚的国王在位 并没有好结果
and the last time we had an unmarried king on the throne, it did not end well.
但是什麽... - 威廉
But what's the... - William.
当然,我们更想看到他和妈咪在一起
Obviously, both of us prefer to think of him with Mummy.
除此之外...
都感觉... - 错了,大错特错
And anything other than that... feels...
Wrong. So wrong.
但我想现实就是如此
But, I suppose, this is the reality.
她似乎让他很开心
And she does seem to make him happy.
是吗?
Does she?
让他开心、安定下来对我们有好处
And having him happy and settled is good for us.
到头来,好处是...
And, ultimately, good for...
好处是...
Good for...?
如妳所说,他会当国王,对吧?
有一天?
Well, as you say, he is going to be king, isn't he? One day?
是的
Yes.
再说,他或许终于可以闭嘴了
Plus, then he might finally shut up about it all.
那麽
So,
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表