剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
When did you get that?
我不确定
Well, I'm not sure.
我想可能是在接吻之后
I think it might have come after a kiss.
莉莉贝 - 我没打算亲他
Lilibet! - Well, I didn't intend to kiss him.
只是每个人都在接吻,我不想失礼
It's just what everyone else was doing, and I didn't want to be rude.
我想波契可能看到了,他有点生气
I think Porchey might have seen and got a bit cross.
天啊
Oh dear.
快看
Look.
花开了
The blossom's out.
对啊
Yes.
太阳要出来了
The sun is rising.
我们所有人的未来
What will this future hold
会如何?
for us all?
妳不来吗?
Aren't you coming?
我们可以跟妈咪和爸爸共进早餐
We can join Mummy and Papa for breakfast.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
但我都会永远陪在妳身边
But I will always... be by your side.
不离不弃
No matter what.
♪ Couldn't sleep ♪
(2002年2月9日早上6点30分)
♪ And wouldn't sleep ♪
(玛格丽特公主在睡梦中安详离世)
♪ When love came and told me I shouldn't sleep ♪
(享寿71岁)
♪ Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered ♪
♪ Am I ♪
♪ Lost my heart, but what of it? ♪
♪ He is cold, I agree ♪
♪ I agree ♪
♪ He can laugh ♪
- ♪ But I love it ♪ - ♪ I love you ♪
- ♪ Although the laugh's on me ♪ - ♪ On me ♪
♪ I'll sing to him ♪
♪ Each spring to him ♪
♪ And long for the day When I'll cling to him ♪
♪ Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered ♪
♪ Am I ♪
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表