剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我邀了一些朋友 去巴摩拉小木屋过週末
I've been given a cottage at Balmoral. Invited some friends.
真正的朋友啊 那我们算什麽?小蚂蚁?
Oh, some real friends. What are we, chopped liver?
你不能不去
You can't not go. Raisin Weekend is a first-year rite of passage.
葡萄乾週末是大一新生必经的仪式 每个人都会去
Everyone goes. - Twenty-four hours of drinking.
全天候喝酒 地球上最大的刮鬍泡大战
The largest outdoor shaving cream fight on the planet.
你想屠宰动物或农民的话 以后有的是时间啊
You've got your whole life to slaughter animals or peasants.
不管你在那都做些什麽 - 跟你真正的朋友一起
You know, whatever you do up there. - With your real friends.
你什麽时候才会再遇到这种机会?
When you going to get another opportunity to do something like this?
是因为萝拉吗?
Is this about Lola?
不是
No. God
不,我们已经结束了
No, that's over.
还是凯特?
Or Kate?
奥利说你在图书馆 跟她闹得不愉快,出尽洋相
Ollie said you made an arse of yourself with her in the library.
谢谢你喔 - 从那以后你就一直在自责
Thanks. - Been kicking yourself since.
我们能不能换个话题?
Can we just change the subject, please?
好
Okay.
检查一下是不是空的
Just check that's empty.
威尔,记得有一隻獾擦过我的头 朝我冲过来吗?
Willie, remember when Badger, like, buzzed my hair and came straight for me?
牠直接朝我冲过来
He came straight for me.
谢谢 - 尽情享受
Thank you. - Enjoy your day.
♪ I'm so tired of playing ♪
♪ Playing with this bow and arrow ♪
♪ For I've been a temptress too long ♪
♪ Just give me a reason to love you... ♪
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
什麽? - 你还好吗?要吃东西吗?
What? - Are you okay? Do you want some food?
不用,我不... - 会有帮助的
No. I'm not... - It will help.
我没事,我很好 - 威尔,喝点水
I'm all right, I'm fine. - Have some water.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不渴,搞什麽?
I'm not thirsty. Why the fu...? - Okay.
週末过得如何?
How's it going?
虽然我不想这麽说,兄弟 但你没来真的很可惜
I hate to say it, mate. You are missing out.
尤其是因为你不在 凯特受到很多关注
Not least because with your back turned, Kate is getting a lot of attention.
你还真会安慰人
Well, that's helpful.
谢了,兄弟
Thanks, mate.
我想你只能等回来后再去追求她
You'll just have to woo her when you get back.
但你最好动作快,机会不等人,朋友
But you better make it quick. The boat is sailing, my friend.
总之,巴摩拉如何?
Anyway, how's Balmoral?
很好
It's... Uh, it's good. Um...
还不错,我们刚才去狩猎
Yes, it's not bad. We went... We went shooting earlier.
现在我们回到小木屋...
And, uh, now we're just back in the cottage, and...
听着,我...
Listen, I...
查德,快来!
Chad, come on!
我得走了
I have to go.
晚点再打给你,好吗?再见
I'll talk to you later, yeah? Bye.
It's been a long slog
for the celebrity inmates of the Big Brother house this week.
And tonight, we've finally found our winner, making Jack Dee
officially the most popular celebrity in all of the land.
威尔!救救我们 - 请你帮帮我!
Will! Will! Save us! - Will! Help me out!
威尔斯,帮帮我
Wales, help me out.
不好意思,凯特
Sorry, Kate?
因为喝了酒? - 凯特,妳有空吗?
From the drinking? - Kate. Uh, have you got a second?
不好意思
Excuse me. Um...
我想为那天的行为
I... I just wanted to apologize
向妳道歉
for, um, how I was.
图书馆的事?
In the library?
当时情况很尴尬
It was an awkward situation.
比这更尴尬
Even more awkward than this.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, uh...
他是鲁伯特,他是威廉 - 叫我芬奇
Rupert, William. - Hi. Finchie.
我没把情况处理好
又表现得像个白♥痴♥
Yeah, I was out of my depth. And I behaved like a real idiot.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你跟萝拉和好
没有
- And I hope you patch things up with Lola. - God no.
她一发现我喜欢户外运动就结束了
That was dead the minute she found out I was outdoorsy.
对 - 瞭解
Yeah. - Yeah.
要走了吗? - 好啊
Shall we?
那就课堂上见
Yeah, anyway, I'll, um... I'll see you in lectures, I guess.
幸会
Uh, nice to meet you.
彼此彼此
Yeah, you too.
再见
Bye.
♪ O little town of Bethlehem... ♪
跟我们说说大学的事
So tell us all about university. Mm?
是不是有很多美妙的派对?
Lots of lovely parties?
有一些派对 但没什麽特别令人兴奋的
A few parties. But, um, nothing especially exciting.
你肯定交了新朋友吧?
You must have made new friends?
一、两个
A couple.
可是圣安德鲁斯大学 有时感觉有点小,也很偏远
But, um, St. Andrews can feel quite small and... remote.
还有课程
And the course.
我以前在学校很喜欢艺术史 但现在我觉得没意义
I used to enjoy history of art at school. But now I struggle to see the point in it.
真可怜 - 对
Oh, that's sad. - Yeah.
他心仪的女生跟真正的男人在一起
The girl he likes has found herself a real man.
我想这就是他自怨自艾的原因
I think that's why he's feeling sorry for himself.
真遗憾
Oh... - Oh, what a shame.
谢谢你喔 - 可怜的威廉
Thank you. - Poor William, darling...
这样啊
Really!
你会坚持下去的 你该不会在考虑离开吧?
You'll stick it out. You're not actually thinking of leaving?
也许换个科目会有帮助
Maybe changing subjects would help.
你最喜欢的另一个科目是什麽?
What was your other favorite subject at school?
地理
Geography.
也好,感到迷失时 还有什麽比地理更有用呢?
Well, then, what better when you're feeling a little lost?
对 -这都是定向运动。
Yes. - It is all orienteering.
重点是找到方向 重要的是这些巧克力
The important thing is these chocolates.
有人在吗?
Knock, knock.
奶奶
Granny.
抱歉,这裡一团乱 我来看看你好不好
Oh God, sorry about the mess. - I came to see if you were all right.
大学听起来很不容易
University hasn't been easy, by the sounds of it.
是啊
No.
如果哈利说的是真的
If what Harry said is true,
你的不满主要是因为...
and your dissatisfaction has more to do with
风花雪月
affairs of the heart...
不然现代人都怎麽说?
Well, what else would one call it?
谈恋爱 - 也对
Dating. - Oh, yes.
我不知道那个词 因为在我那年代情况不同
I don't know that word because we didn't do that.
我们有了对象就结婚生子
We met someone, then married them and got on with it.
就我的情况来说 绝对没有结婚的可能
There's certainly no danger of marriage in this case.
也没有谈恋爱的可能,我搞砸了
There's no danger of dating either. I've made a mess of it.
你也不想听到天涯何处无芳草吧?
And you don't want to hear anything about other fish in the sea?
或是鼓励你再试一次?
Or encouragement to make another go of it?
如果我这麽做了 那会是妳不知道的另一个词
Well, if I did that, it would be another word you don't know.
跟骚
Stalking.
其实我知道这个词
Actually, I do know that word. - Oh.
别失去信心
Don't lose faith.
我坚信
I'm a firm believer
命中注定好的事不会与你擦肩而过
that what is meant for you won't pass you by.
祂会确保这一点
He makes sure of that.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你还好吗? - 非常期待
You okay? - Yeah, looking forward to it.
哈喽!
Hello!
宝贝女儿 - 爸,你好吗?
Hello, sweetheart! - Hi, Dad, how are you?
见到妳真好,快进来 - 詹姆斯
Lovely to see you. Come on in. - Good to see you. Hey, James.
我是鲁伯特 - 鲁伯特,幸会,请进
Rupert. - Rupert, very nice to meet you. Come in.
嗨,我是鲁伯特,幸会 - 我很好
Hey, man. Rupert. Nice to meet you. - I'm good.
哈囉,亲爱的 - 嗨,我是鲁伯特,幸会
Hello, darling. - Hi. Rupert. Nice to meet you.
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐,亲爱的
Merry Christmas. - Happy Christmas, darling.
妈、爸,这是鲁伯特
Mum, Dad, this is Rupert.
我是鲁伯特,幸会 - 鲁伯特
Rupert. Nice to meet you. - Rupert.
身上满是黏液和不知名的东西
Covered in slime and God knows what,
而且肚子裡还有一大堆恶臭的河水
and about a pint and a half of rancid river water in my stomach.
天啊,仍获选最佳球员,对吧?
God. Still got man of the match though, right?
连进三球乌龙球有什麽称呼吗?
I mean, is there a name for a hat trick of own goals?
不知道 - 愚蠢?
I don't know. - Idiocy?
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
詹姆斯会是我们的小球星 - 我看得出来
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表