剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
he will be required at least to give a written statement.
希望他们能尽快得出结论
Let's hope they reach their conclusions quickly,
我们都能走出阴霾
and we can all move on.
史蒂文斯总监,欢迎 王子殿下
Commissioner Stevens, welcome. - Your Royal Highness.
请进
Shall we go in?
殿下,我必须提醒您
Sir, I must warn you,
有些问题会很难回答
some of these questions are going to be difficult.
黛安娜王妃有没有向您表示过担忧
Did Princess Diana ever express any fears to you
害怕高级王室成员和英国情报部门
that senior royals and British intelligence services
密谋策划她的车祸?
were conspiring to plan an accident in her car?
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
您知道王妃写的一封信吗?
Are you aware of a letter written by the princess
那封信被她的管家保罗布瑞尔发现
and discovered by her butler, Paul Burrell,
她在信中写道她怀疑
in which she wrote of her suspicions
您正在密谋让她的车刹车失灵
that you were plotting a deliberate brake failure in her vehicle
以剷除您再婚的障碍?
so as to remove any obstacles to your remarriage?
什麽?
没有
What?! No.
我们还有王妃的律师米什肯勳爵
We also have a note from Lord Mishcon, the princess' solicitor,
在与王妃和她当年的私人秘书 派崔克杰夫森会面后的纪录
following a meeting with the princess and her then private secretary, Patrick Jephson.
会面期间... - 殿下
During the meeting... - Sir.
她说有不具名的可靠消息来源 告诉她有一场阴谋
...she said that unnamed, reliable sources had informed her of a conspiracy,
目的是谋杀她或让她丧失行为能力
the purpose of which was her murder or incapacitation.
她何时说过这些话?
When did she say these things?
我们认为她在1995年10月 开始表达这些恐惧
We believe she began to articulate these fears in October 1995.
抱歉,但您明白我有职责要问您
I'm sorry, but you understand why it is my duty to ask.
您有没有参与暗♥杀♥王妃的计画?
Did you ever contribute to any plans to assassinate the princess?
当然没有
Of course not.
我真的不知道
I honestly had no idea.
要是我早知道情况变得...如此糟糕,我会立刻做些什麽
If I'd known things had got... that bad, I'd have done something. Immediately.
伸出援手
Helped.
这太可怕了
This is terrible.
她能想像出这些事情 当时的心理状态一定很糟糕
What a wretched state of mind she must have been in even to imagine such things.
能不能...关上...
Can you, um... close the...
令郎威廉和哈利...
Did your sons, William and Harry...
(您是否担心...令堂是否...)
王子殿下
Your Royal Highness.
不好意思,先生
女王陛下要见您
Excuse me, sir. Her Majesty has asked to see you.
你能来真是太好了
You are sweet for coming.
希望你不是大老远从苏格兰被我找来
I hope I didn't drag you all the way from Scotland.
妳是指我是不是远道而来?
Have I come far, you mean?
是的
Oh yes.
你是远道而来吗?
Have you come far?
奶奶
Granny.
其实...这星期是读书週
Well, actually, it's... it's been reading week.
我在海格罗夫待了几天 -那一定很不错
So I've been at Highgrove for a few days. - Oh, that must be nice.
挺不错的
It's quite nice.
虽然有警♥察♥来询问有关妈咪的问题
Though we had the police come in to ask questions about Mummy
作为调查的一部分
as part of that investigation.
这让我很生气
That makes me so cross.
而且哈利跟爸的关係不太好
And things aren't too great between Harry and Pa right now.
是的,我听说了 似乎是在当地酒吧与人起冲突
Yes, I heard that. Something about a brawl at a local pub.
不止那件事 还有特殊的草
More than one. And the wacky baccy.
什麽?
The what?
呼麻,奶奶
The ganja, Granny.
大♥麻♥?
The marijuana?
所以现在每当爸不在 他坚持
So now, whenever Pa goes away, he insists
将哈利送去朋友家让人看管 哈利对此很反感
Harry be sent to a family friend's to be supervised, which Harry hates.
做第二号♥人物并不容易
It's not easy being the number two.
尤其是对精力旺盛的人来说
Especially if you have a lot of spirit.
是的
No.
做第一号♥人物也不是那麽容易吧?
It's not all that easy being number one either, is it?
妳很清楚
Well, you'd know.
大学生活应该是要玩乐和成长
University should be about having fun and growing up.
但无论到哪都有摄影师和警♥察♥跟随 根本无法享受乐趣
But you can't have fun when you've got photographers and police officers with you wherever you go.
绝对不能跟女生约会
You certainly can't go on a date with a girl.
对,我正想问你呢
Ah, yes, I wanted to ask you about all that.
也不能被人看见跟女生在一起 否则会有人开始预测何时举♥行♥婚礼
Or even be seen with one without someone predicting wedding bells before long.
还有其他的东西
And there's the other stuff.
还有什麽?
What other stuff?
有人猜测,为了让君主制
Speculation about how the monarchy,
受欢迎和跟得上时代 应该跳过一代,由我来继承
in order to stay popular and relevant, should skip a generation in favor of me.
那是胡说八道
Well, that's just nonsense.
我知道,妳也知道
Well, I know that. You know that.
但人们不知道
他们只知道报导内容
But the people don't know that. They only know what they read.
这让人们搞煳涂了,因为...
And then it gets really confusing
他们越相信他们读到的垃圾
because... the more they believe the rubbish they read,
越会影响他们对我的态度,甚至...
the more it affects the way they behave with me, and the more
不知不觉变成了我的现实生活
it ends up becoming my reality somehow.
瞭解
Yes.
我很高兴你能直言不讳
I'm so pleased you feel able to speak from the heart
告诉我这些事
and tell me these things.
我也想...
I also wanted to...
直言不讳
to speak from the heart
请你支援我的金禧年大庆
and ask for your help with my golden jubilee.
因为我承认我对此有点担心
Because I don't mind admitting I'm a little apprehensive about it.
特别是站在阳台上
Particularly the balcony.
想到要踏入没有人群的阳台上
The idea I might step out to no crowds,
只有偌大空旷的场景
just a big, empty space.
或更糟,要面对一片嘘声
Or worse, booing.
让每个人失望
And letting everyone down.
那永远不会发生
虽是这麽说,但万一发生了呢?
- It's never going to happen. - You say that, but what if it does?
我本来希望能请你帮忙
And I had hoped to be able to ask you
你是更年轻、更有魅力的家庭成员
as a younger and more glamorous member of the family
我想请你出来...
to come in and...
帮我撑人气
and prop me up.
但是考虑到你刚才说的话 我改变心意了
But in the light of what you've just told me, I'll say something else.
远离这裡
Stay well clear.
妳确定吗?
Are you sure?
在我登上王位之前
Before I acceded to the throne,
我和菲利普是住在马尔他的年轻夫妇
Philip and I lived in Malta as a young married couple.
瓜达曼吉亚别♥墅♥是我们的家
Villa Guardamangia was our home.
位于瓦莱塔郊外
Outside Valletta.
那是我人生中最快乐的几年
Some of the happiest years of my life.
我以前每天和其他主妇一起去杂货店
I used to go to the grocers, you know, every day. With all the other wives.
还会举办晚宴和野餐
And held dinner parties and picnics.
去找当地的美髮师
And went to the local hairdresser.
远离大众关注,过着完全正常的生活
Out of the spotlight. Living a perfectly normal life.
我希望你也能过那种生活
I want you to have that too.
尽可能正常地生活
越久越好
As normal a life as possible. For as long as possible.
我尽力而为 - 很好
I'm doing my best. - Good.
说到这,既然妳想问...
And on that note, since you wanted to ask...
我可能有女朋友了
I think I might have a girlfriend. - Oh.
到底是有还是没有?
Well, do you or don't you?
有...
I do...
应该吧
I think.
通常别让对方觉得你犹豫不决比较好
It's generally good if they don't feel you're in two minds.
我没有犹豫不决
I'm not in two minds.
她可能犹豫不决
She might be in two minds.
为什麽?
你的目标太高了吗?
Why? Have you aimed high?
高不可攀
Impossibly high.
她想挑任何人都行
She could have anyone.
也有人觉得你的条件不错啊
Some might say you're a bit of a catch too.
你是在大学认识她的吗?
Did you meet her at university? - Mm.
是的,我们修同一门课
她是苏格兰人吗?
- Yes. We're on the same course. - Oh. Is she Scottish?
圣安德鲁斯大学 可能没有真正的苏格兰人
I'm not sure there are any real Scots at St. Andrews.
她来自伯克郡 - 没什麽问题
She's from Berkshire. - Nothing wrong with that.
我们的马匹大多养在那裡
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表