剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
For what?
谢谢我把她捧给你
For putting her on a plate for you.
谁 你在说什么
Who? What are you talking about?
你认识威尔士王妃吧
You know the Princess of Wales?
是的 几年前见过 在温莎马展上 - 是的 见过
Yes, we met years ago.
多迪多迪
Windsor Horse Show. Dodi-Dodi. - Yeah. We met.
你还记得
You remember?
你真聪明聪明
You're clever-clever.
很遗憾 我还有一些工作要做 但我可以把你们交给多迪
Now, very sadly, I have some work to do, but I can leave you in Dodi's hands.
他比我有趣多了
He is much more fun than me.
不管你们想要什么
Whatever you wish
他都会有求必应
is his command.
什么
Wh-- What?
失陪一下
Excuse me, one moment.
等等
Wait!
爸爸
Baba.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
难道你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
这是我听过的最疯狂的想法
This is the craziest idea I ever heard.
为什么
Why?
首先 因为我马上就要结婚了
First, because I'm about to get married.
嗯
Uh-huh.
其次 她对我一点兴趣都没有
Second, she's not in the slightest bit interested in me.
那就让她对你感兴趣 你不是一直都能做到吗
Then make her interested. Isn't that what you've always been able to do?
让女人爱上你
Make women fall in love with you?
这是你的机会
This is your chance!
这是你终于能让我为你骄傲的机会
This is your chance to finally make me proud of you!
好了
Right.
谁想去游泳
Who wants to go swimming?
三 二 去吧
Three, two, go!
嘿 - 嘿 宝贝
Hey. - Hey, baby.
我只是想问问生意上的急事 有没有让你压力太大
I'm just checking it's not too stressful with the business emergency.
没有 没事的
No. No. It's okay.
我们解决了
We, uh... we sorted it.
那就好
Good.
这个紧急情况和戴安娜王妃有关吗
And, um, did the emergency involve Princess Diana?
什么
What?
我问这件事是否和戴安娜王妃有关 因为今天新闻铺天盖地在报道
I'm asking if it involved Princess Diana because it is all over the news today
她和你父亲同在圣特罗佩
that she's in Saint-Tropez with your father.
是的
Yeah. Uh...
我也被埋在鼓里
That was a surprise for me too.
我父亲在最后一刻改变了计划
My father obviously changed plans at the last minute.
好吧 为什么我有种不祥的预感
Right. Why am I getting a bad feeling about this?
我也不知道 宝贝 因为根本没什么事
I don't know, baby, because everything's fine.
我倒是不这么认为
Well... I don't think everything's fine.
我其实感觉很糟糕
I actually think it's pretty shitty
毕竟我是从报纸上 发现了你行动的真♥相♥
that I discover the truth about your movements in the newspapers.
这些不是我的决定
These are not my decisions.
我只是在按照父亲的吩咐去做
I'm just doing what my father tells me to do.
那是什么声音
What was that?
孩子们在开心玩乐而已
Just the kids having fun.
真高兴你们能在那里“开心玩乐”
Well, I'm glad you're all "having fun" down there.
是他们在开心玩乐
They're having fun.
我可没有
I'm not having fun.
那不如我也过去
So, why don't I come by,
我们两个也可以一起开心玩乐
and then the two of us could have fun together too?
什么 来这里
What? Here?
对啊
Yes.
我刚接到一个下周去尼斯的工作
I just got booked for an assignment in Nice next week, so...
所以现在去找我的未婚夫 也是合情合理吧
It makes sense for me to come by and see my fiancé.
跳吧
Jump!
好
Okay.
如果你想的话
If you want.
我为什么不想
Well, why wouldn't I want?
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
我当然希望你能来
Of course I want you here.
你想来就随时来
Come whenever you like.
我得挂了
I've gotta go.
(单调乏味变身文雅优美: 明星造型师解析卡米拉的时尚之旅)
你打算要在里面躲多久
How long are you gonna hide in there for?
躲到那些摄影师离开为止
Until those photographers go away.
她往这边来了
She coming this way?
她来了 - 天啊 瞧瞧她
Here she comes! - Oh my God, look at her.
小伙们好
Hello, boys!
假期过得愉快吗
You enjoying your holiday?
是的 我们玩得很开心 除了一件事 就是你们
Yes, we're having a lovely time, apart from you lot.
别这样 - 你其实很爱我们
Don't be like that. - You love us really.
说真的 你们打算还要陪我们多久
How long will we have the pleasure of your company?
因为孩子们有点被这种关注吓到了
The attention's starting to freak out the boys.
话说我喜欢你的泳装 是谁设计的
I like your swimming costume, by the way. Who's the designer of that?
没想到你对时尚这么感兴趣 尼克
Didn't know you were so interested in fashion, Nick.
你是故意选的吗
Did you choose it deliberately?
怎么会故意
Deliberately how?
你一定知道 今天是帕克鲍尔斯夫人的生日
Well, you must be aware that today is Mrs. Parker Bowles' birthday,
威尔士亲王为她举办了一场大型派对
and a big party's being thrown for her by the Prince of Wales.
你知道么 我听不清你说话 这么着吧
You know, I'm having trouble hearing you.
拜托你们别再打扰我和孩子们
I'll tell you what. You leave me and my boys alone,
接下来我会给你们一个大惊喜
please, and you're gonna get a big surprise with the next thing I do.
是吗 - 什么大惊喜
What's that? What do you mean, a big surprise?
马上就知道了 - 快点 小伙子们 快点拍
You'll see. - Get in there, boys, come on.
谢谢你来拜访我们 - 一定会热卖♥♥的
Thanks for the visit. - That's gonna sell.
非常感谢 - 不客气
Thank you. You're very welcome.
祝你假期愉快 - 太完美了
Enjoy your holiday. - That was perfect.
你看起来美极了
You look terrific.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Thank you, darling. Thank you.
生日快乐 卡米拉
Happy birthday, Camilla!
你真贴心 噢 我们要干杯了
How very nice of you. Oh, we're going to do... cheers!
我不能...我的脚后跟卡住了
Oh, I can't-- My heel's stuck.
所以我准备了地毯
That's why I have the carpets.
可能是星期二 但谁知道呢
Possibly a Tuesday, but who knows?
我确定是一周中的每一天 不是吗
I'm sure every day is seamless if you're here.
来吧
Thanks for coming.
再见 - 我快饿死了 什么时候能吃饭
Bye. - I'm starving. When do we have food?
我想说 能见到大家出席 我很高兴
May I just say how wonderful it is to see you all here,
非常感谢你们的光临
and thank you all so much for coming.
我要尤其感谢亲爱的姨母 玛格丽特公主
And particularly, I want to thank my darling aunt, Princess Margaret,
还有卡米拉的父亲 尚德少校
and, uh, Camilla's father, Maj. Shand.
你们当中很多人都知道 布鲁斯是一位葡萄酒商
Bruce, as many of you know, is a wine merchant,
所以他比在座的各位都清楚
so he's better placed than anyone else here
“越陈年 越香醇”的含义
to tell us what it is to improve with age.
随着年龄的增长
As one gets older,
人开始意识到
one starts to realize
人生中真正应该看重的东西是什么
what one really values in life.
健康
One's health.
家人
One's family.
还有朋友
And one's friends.
那些丰富了我们的生活 且我们生命中不可或缺的人
The people who enrich our lives and who we can't bear to be without.
女士们 先生们 今晚我们聚集一堂共同庆贺
Well, tonight, ladies and gentlemen, we're all here to celebrate a person who, I'm afraid,
一位在我生命中不可或缺的人
I can't bear to be without.
亲爱的 在座的所有人 都见证了你极具热情的人格和慷慨
Darling, all of us here can testify to your quite exceptional warmth and generosity.
但我却一次又一次被其他亮点所震撼
But, again and again, I've been struck by something else.
也就是你的勇敢气概
And that is your heroism.
因为这些年来
Because over the years,
有很多对你一无所知的人
there have been many people out there, who know nothing about you,
对你做出了异常刻薄
who've been quite staggeringly unkind
及不公平的评论
and unfair.
对你来说 最轻松的做法
Now, the easy thing for you to do,
最能让人理解的做法 就是直接走开
the understandable thing, would have been to walk away.
但你并没有
But you haven't.
你坚持了下来
You've stuck with it.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表