剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我相信这将是你做过最重要的工作
which, I believe, is probably the most important job you'll ever have.
我知道
I know.
不,你不知道
No, you don't know.
你自以为知道,但其实不然
You think you know. But it's obvious you really don't know.
等你知道了,我再告诉你
I'll know when you know, and let you know.
瞭解
Right!
天啊,我好想妳
Oh God, I miss you.
我何时才能见到妳?
When can I see you?
还不行
Not yet.
是啊 - 太快了
Yeah. - Too soon.
对
Yes.
被困在舆♥论♥的牢笼
The prison of public opinion.
妳这阵子还好吗?没事吧?
How are you in all this? You all right?
我是你最不必担心的人
I'm the last person you should worry about.
妳真有耐心
You've been so patient.
如此英勇
So gallant.
妳受了这麽多苦,可怜的宝贝
How you've suffered throughout all this, my poor darling.
唉唷,我好可怜
Boohoo, poor me.
这是特殊情况
These are exceptional circumstances.
我没事
I'm fine.
明天再聊
Speak tomorrow.
好,看起来不错
So, okay, well, that looks good.
如你在文件中所见,行程表上
Yeah, you can see in the documents, the itineraries
有一些让你们休息的时间
that there's a... there's a few moments of, uh... of rest for you.
那个义大利人是谁?
Who's the Italian man?
麦西莫布埃诺 - 把嘴张开
Massimo Bueno. - Open wide.
那次我们在海格罗夫见过他... - 来啊
We met him at Highgrove that time...Go on.
他能胜任吧?
Oh! - He's rather good, isn't he?
我认为他是这领域的专家 显然他们正在计画...
I think he's very switched-on, and apparently, they're planning...
一项方桉...
a scheme to... to, uh, give placement...
为弱势青年...
...abroad...
提供海外实习的机会
to, um, disadvantaged young people.
他们希望王子信託基金会 成为主要合伙人
They want the Prince's Trust to be the lead partner.
这真是令人振奋...
Well, that's encouraging. - Yeah.
Which, um...
他们考虑的有哪些国家?
which, um... countries were they thinking of?
这是义大利和瑞典的联合倡议 因此我想现在...
It's a joint initiative with Italy and Sweden, so I presume now...
(黛安娜爱你!也以你为傲!)
(加拿大的甜心)
承蒙莅临,殿下 - 非常感谢
Nice to see you, Your Royal Highness. - Thank you very much.
谢谢殿下 - 非常感谢
Thank you, Your Highness. - Thank you so much.
欢迎 - 非常感谢
Welcome. - Thank you very much.
这是怎麽回事? - 抱歉,我不知道
What's all this? - Sorry, I had no idea.
你知道吗? - 不,殿下
Did you know about this? - No, sir.
查尔斯王子和他的儿子 威廉王子和哈利王子
Charles, Prince of Wales, and his sons, Princes William and Harry,
今晚抵达温哥华
arrived in Vancouver tonight
预计在卑诗省进行为期六天的访问
for a six-day visit to British Columbia.
三位王子将在接下来两天公开露面
The three princes will make public appearances
during the next two days
接着移驾到惠斯勒滑雪度假
before retreating to Whistler for a ski holiday.
加拿大电视网的科林葛雷报导
CTV's Colin Gray reports.
琴通宁还是威士忌?
G and T or whiskey?
啤酒就好
Beer's fine.
Help me welcome our players today...
- How you doing? - Hello.
- Nice to see you. - Hello.
Wendy Goodson, born in, uh, Peru.
And part of the air force for five years. In what capacity?
- Air force. Shipping cargo. - Yeah.
And you served Desert Storm as part of that.
Welcome to the show. Playing with you here is Matt Sutherland, just got married...
敬妈咪
To Mummy.
敬妈咪
To Mummy.
你知道他安排了 我们明天进行公务访问吗?
You know he's lined up some official visits for us tomorrow?
谁?
Who?
爸
Pa.
我听说了,早上去聋人学校
Oh yeah, I heard. A school for the deaf in the morning.
下午参观太空中心
And a tour of some... space center in the afternoon.
他向我保证他们会关起门来
He assured me they'd be shutting the place down.
不让女孩们进来
To keep the girls out.
“嫁给我吧,威廉!我爱你!”
"Marry me, William! I love you!"
别闹了
Fuck off.
我只是嫉妒
I'm just jealous.
史上从未有人为红头髮的人兴奋尖叫
In the history of humankind, no one has ever screamed for someone with red hair.
本地新来了一位青少年万人迷
There's a new teenage heartthrob in town.
身材高大、一头金髮 有幸遗传到母亲的美貌
Tall, blond, and blessed with his mother's good looks,
威廉王子是公认的风云人物
Prince William is officially a sensation.
世界各地都被威廉狂热席捲
The world is gripped by Willsmania.
时而面露害臊与含蓄的微笑
With his blushes and demure smile,
年轻王子在镁光灯前显得侷促不安
the young prince sometimes seemed embarrassed by the limelight.
但对于围拢他 呼喊他名字的女孩们而言
But for the many girls who mobbed him and chanted his name,
这只会增添他的吸引力
this only added to his appeal.
他是唯一的白马王子 - 我爱他
He's the one and only Prince Charming! - I love him.
他跟我打招呼,还跟我握手
And he said hi, and then he shook my hand.
我握了他的手!
I shook his hand!
月球本身被地心引力所牵引 而维持在轨道上
The moon itself is kept in orbit by forces of gravity,
这表示它与地球的联繫密不可分
which means it is inextricably connected to the earth.
但我们不能将这段关係视为理所当然
But... one mustn't take this relationship for granted
因为月亮事实上
because the moon does, in fact,
似乎有着自己缓慢酝酿的意志...
seem to have a slow-burning will of its own...
我们从“马修的横越”和缓雪道开始
I thought we'd start on a gentle run called Mathew's Traverse,
然后从“马鞍”下山,这有些难度
and then either we come down the Saddle here, which is a little trickier,
但如果想试试运气 也可以走“库莱极限”
or, if we really fancy our chances, there's the Couloir Extreme,
这被誉为 “2500公尺的大腿肌肉燃烧地狱”
billed as "two and a half thousand feet of thigh-burning hell."
好耶!
Yes!
那就去库莱
Couloir it is.
我已经跟大家说好,接下来这几天
Now, I've told everyone that for the next few days,
不能再来打扰
no more interruptions.
这是只有我们三个人的家庭假期
It's to be the three of us on our own, family holiday.
不过有件事...很快就结束
There's just one... brief thing
我们...需要先办完
that we... need to get out of the way first.
让一小群受邀记者拍摄合影
A photo-call with a small group of invited journalists.
不要
No.
拍完就可以出发了
And then we can head out.
威尔,规矩就是这样
Willy, that's the way it works.
给他们一个交代,他们就会离开
We give them something, and they leave us alone.
你知道我痛恨这种事 这要求不多
You know I hate this stuff. - It's really not much.
这已经超过我同意的一千倍了
It's already been a thousand times more than I agreed to.
我尽可能不让你接触这些事
And I've tried to protect you from it as much as possible,
但恐怕...这是我们必须学会接受的事
but I'm afraid it's just... something we've all got to learn to live with.
但我痛恨这样
But I hate it.
我痛恨媒体,痛恨人群
你为何说只有我们
Hate the press. Hate the crowds. Why tell us we're going somewhere alone,
却要我们站在 全世界最讨厌的人面前?
then put us in front of the people we hate most in the world?
我明白,这让人难以忍♥受 但发脾气
I know. It's insufferable, but... getting angry
拒绝出席有记者的场合 并不是让自己受欢迎的方式
and refusing to go out there is not the way to endear yourself.
我不需要让自己受欢迎
I'm not the one who needs to endear myself.
形象出问题的人又不是我
I'm not the one with the image problem.
这就说得有点太苛了
That was pretty harsh.
他确实一直都说会结合公务与假期
He did always say we'd have to combine official duties with the holiday.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这是真的,他需要听听
It's true. He needs to hear it.
看这裡,威廉!
Over here, William!
笑一个,殿下
Smile, sir!
威廉! - 看这裡,殿下
William! - Back here, Your Royal Highness!
威廉! - 看这边,威廉!
William! - Over here, William!
威廉王子 - 威廉!
Prince William! - William!
他是这麽说的?“痛恨”?
That's the word he used? "Hate"?
说了一次又一次
Again and again.
痛恨媒体是一回事
Hating the press is one thing.
他母亲出了那种事,谁能怪他?
After what happened to his mother, who can blame him?
但对公众持这种态度...
But having that attitude towards the public...
对未来的王位继承人而言并不理想
Not ideal for a future heir to the throne.
这个嘛,我们必须记住 他只是个青少年
Well, you know, we have to remember, he is just a teenager.
但他是丧礼刚结束 就回到学校的青少年
Yes, but a teenager who went back to school straight after the funeral
对母亲的死难以表达自己的感受
and struggles to express his feelings about his mother's death.
这不是谁能强迫得了的
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表