剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Fuck.
靠
Fuck.
我在学校是个麻烦製造者
I was a troublemaker at school.
经常被舍监用藤条打
Repeatedly caned by my housemaster.
狠狠地打六下
Six of the best.
我们都在年少轻狂时犯过错
We all make mistakes in the flushes of youth.
但很少有像这样的严重误判
Rarely as gross a misjudgment as this.
在大屠♥杀♥纪念日前两週戴上纳粹臂章
A swastika armband two weeks before Holocaust Memorial Day.
本国民众很喜欢哈利
There's a great deal of affection in the country for Harry.
先道歉,接着...
An apology, followed by a...
花一些时间悔过...
应该能换来宽恕
a period of contrition... should pave the way for forgiveness.
这是你在伊♥拉♥克♥问题上 给自己的建议吗?
Is that the advice you'll be giving yourself over Iraq?
我想我们都同意那边的情况不太好
I think we can agree things are not working out too well over there.
我希望...订于本月底举♥行♥的民♥主♥选举
My hope is that... the democratic elections scheduled for the end of this month
将成为退出策略的开端
will form the beginnings of an exit strategy that should allow us
让这件事告一段落,继续前进
to close this chapter and move on.
退出策略
Exit strategy.
陛下?
Ma'am?
这是最近经常出现的话题
That's a subject that's been coming up a lot recently.
你得把它穿过去
You've got to thread it through.
不,穿过...
No, thread...
好了,谢谢 我好像...我记得怎麽用了,谢谢
Yes, all right, thank you. I think... I remember now. Thank you.
应该是穿过...
Must go through...
谢谢
Thank you.
就是这样
That's it. That's it.
不,为什麽没穿过去?
No, why hasn't it gone through?
应该要穿过下面
It's meant to go under here.
却没有
And it hasn't.
就是这样,在这...
That's it. Right about...
别这样
Stop that.
不
No.
很好!
Yes!
成功了
Oh, bingo.
好极了
Oh, good.
(莉莉贝和玛格丽特萝丝)
陛下
Ma'am.
妳来了
Oh! There you are.
对,我还健在 - 不吃早餐吗?
Yes, here I still am. - No breakfast?
我不饿
Wasn't hungry.
不像妳的作风
Not like you.
哈利还好吗?
How was Harry?
有点闷闷不乐
A bit subdued.
他父亲惩罚他去清理猪圈
His father's got him mucking out pigs as punishment.
有点像古时的严厉惩罚
That feels a little Old Testament.
我同意
I agree.
哈利穿那套服装去参加派对是愚蠢的
Harry was foolish to go to that party dressed in that costume,
但他实在倒霉透了
but he was bloody unlucky
竟然有人把这件事透露给报社
that a fellow guest should go to the newspapers like that.
是的
Yes.
所以我打电♥话♥给服装出租店 给他们一顿教训
So I phoned the costume rental shop, gave them a piece of my mind.
为什麽?
Why?
到底要怎麽说你才听得懂?
What will it take to get you to understand, hmm?
要我用蜡笔给你看吗?
Should I draw it in sodding crayon?
那套制♥服♥并不准确
The uniform was inaccurate.
德国非洲军团从未戴过纳粹党徽
The German Afrika Korps never wore swastikas.
我和桑德赫斯特军事学院的高级军官 特别强调了这一点
A fact I impressed upon the Sandhurst top brass,
他们欣然同意
who happily agree this latest episode
这起事件不妨碍哈利受军官训
should not prevent Harry entering officer training.
做得好
Oh, well done.
禁止他入伍简直是疯了
To ban him would be madness. - Mmm.
只会加剧真正的问题
And would only exacerbate the real problem.
什麽问题?
Which is?
缺乏目标感
A lack of a sense of purpose,
由于父母没有尽到责任
due to a failure of responsible parenting.
是的
Yes.
在我走之前,妳想聊聊吗?
Do you want to discuss anything before I go?
聊什麽?
About what?
葬礼的事
聊聊妳的感触
Well, the funeral. What it might have stirred up for you.
不用了
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,那我走了
Right, well, I'll be off.
还有事要办
Duty calls.
妳这个胆小鬼
为什麽不告诉他?
You coward. Why didn't you tell him?
自从妳开始筹备葬礼就在想这件事
What you've been thinking since you first started working on your funeral.
其实从金禧年大庆开始
In fact, since the golden jubilee.
妳有多累,不只是累
How tired... no, not just tired,
妳感到多麽筋疲力竭
exhausted you are by it all.
是的
Yes.
妳很想休息
How ready for a rest.
同时,他突然似乎准备万全了
And, at the same time, how ready he suddenly looks.
谁?
Who?
查尔斯
Charles.
妳说他啊
Oh, him.
是的
Yes.
妳甚至有先例
荷兰威廉明娜女王68岁时
You even have precedent. Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands was 68
让位给她的女儿
when she stepped down in favor of her daughter.
卢森堡的夏洛特也是在快70岁时退位
Charlotte of Luxembourg was also in her late sixties.
那是荷兰和卢森堡 他们採单车君主制,完全不一样
That's the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Bicycle monarchies. Not the same thing.
明明就一模一样
It's exactly the same thing.
而且那两次都非常成功
And, in both cases, a great success.
妳在位已经超过半个世纪了
You've been on the throne for over half a century.
比任何女王都长 - 除了维多利亚女王
Longer than any queen. - Apart from Queen Victoria.
到最后,她的效率如何?
How effective was she by the end?
风湿、失明、虚弱、不适 隐身在怀特岛上
Rheumatic and blind, weak and unwell. Hidden away on the Isle of Wight.
妳都快80岁了
You're almost 80 years old.
每个人都在提醒我
So everyone keeps reminding me.
超过女性退休年龄将近20年
That's nearly 20 years past the retirement age for women.
不必再继续说了 - 我就是这个意思
No need to go on. - That's what I'm saying.
不必再继续了
No need to go on.
妳总是将效忠王室摆在第一位
Your first loyalty's always been to the Crown.
有时甚至牺牲了自己的母职
Sometimes at the expense of being a mother.
退位...
是正确的选择
Stepping down... is the right thing to do.
就女王和母亲的身分来说都是
As Queen and as a mother.
陛下
Your Majesty.
现在每个人都同意婚礼的日期
Everyone has now agreed on a date for the wedding.
4月9日
在温莎的市政厅
Ninth of April. At the Guildhall in Windsor.
我们也认为 考虑到您是英国国教的领袖
Oh, we also felt, given your role as head of the Church of England
教会将婚姻视为终身的承诺
and the Church's position that marriage is a lifelong commitment,
您亲自出席婚礼是不对的
that it would be wrong for you to attend the ceremony in person.
希望您可以看电视转播
The idea being you can watch the coverage on television
接着跟所有人参加圣乔治教堂的仪式
and, uh... and then join everyone for the service at St. George's Chapel.
然后在温莎城♥堡♥举♥行♥婚宴
And the reception at Windsor Castle.
邀请首相参加婚宴了吗?
Has the prime minister been invited to the reception?
是的,陛下
Yes, ma'am.
反对党领袖呢? - 是的
And the leader of the opposition? - Yes.
坎特伯雷大主教呢?
And the Archbishop of Canterbury?
是的
Yes.
我有机会致词吗?
And there will be an opportunity for me to say a few words?
我相信每个人都会很高兴...
您要我♥草♥拟讲稿吗?
Oh, I'm sure everyone would be delighted. Would you like me to draft something?
不需要,我会自己写
That won't be necessary. I'll write something myself.
就这样,谢谢,罗宾
That's all. Thank you, Robin.
你们当初在服装出租店 都支持我穿那件制♥服♥,还怂恿我
You were all for the uniform in the costume shop. Egging me on.
现在突然又成了道德先生 - 是喔
Suddenly you're Mr. Morality. - Oh, right.
从背后捅我一刀
Stabbing me in the back.
陪审团的各位,这个人有多少张脸?
How many faces does this man have?
我不太喜欢你变成这样
Not sure I like who you're turning into.
我也不太喜欢你这个样子 - 能不能别吵了?求求你们
Not sure I like who you've been. - Can you stop bickering? I beg you.
晚餐如何?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表