剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
好的
Okay. Yeah.
有问题的话...
If you have any issues...
是的,很好
Yeah, okay, good.
恭喜,自豪的父亲今天感觉如何?
Congratulations. How's the proud father feeling today?
无比开心
Oh, couldn't be happier.
你决定要去哪裡了吗,威廉?
Have you decided where you're going yet, William?
我很幸运
Well, um, I was lucky enough
达到我的第一志愿的要求 所以我会去圣安德鲁斯大学
to meet the conditions of my first choice. So it's going to be St. Andrews.
不是爱丁堡大学?
Not Edinburgh?
不,我考虑过那裡
No. I considered it,
但圣安德鲁斯大学离巴摩拉比较近
but St. Andrews is closer to Balmoral.
那裡的学术课程听起来很棒
And the academic course there sounds excellent.
你期待新生週吗?
Are you looking forward to Freshers' Week?
经过一番深思熟虑
Uh, well, after thinking it all through,
以及跟我父亲长时间讨论后
and after a long discussion with my father,
我们决定我要休学一年
uh, we've decided that I'm going to be taking a gap year.
这有助于磨练性格
It'll be character building.
当然了
And, of course,
圣安德鲁斯大学会等他回来
St. Andrews will still be waiting for him when he gets home.
你知道那一年要怎麽过吗?
Do you know how you'll be spending it yet?
我想去贝里斯上求生课程
Well, there's a survival course I want to go on in Belize,
接着跟雷利国际历险队去智利
then Chile with the Raleigh International Expedition
我会在当地学校当志工
where I'll be helping out at a school.
然后去波札那
Then Botswana,
再去肯亚,我会住在犀牛保护区
then Kenya, where I'll be staying in a rhino sanctuary.
最后去圣安德鲁斯大学
And then after that, St. Andrews.
很好,乖狗狗
Yes, good boy.
不!
No, no, no! No!
好耶!
Yeah!
(苏格兰,圣安德鲁斯大学)
幸会,非常感谢
Lovely to meet you. Thank you very much.
幸会,抱歉,这裡有点吵
Lovely to meet you. Sorry about the noise.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你们是学生吗?
Hello. Are you students?
好吧
Right. I think it's time for parents to disappear
我想是时候让父母离开
开始疯狂派对了
and the wild parties to begin.
有他监视我的一举一动 没太多机会开疯狂派对
Not too much chance of wild parties with him watching my every move.
我相信偶尔可以请他移开视线
Oh, I'm sure he can be persuaded to look away sometimes.
我没这麽说
I didn't say that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
开始之前先提醒一下
A bit of housekeeping before we begin.
你们现在应该能上学生网站查看资讯
You should all now be able to access information through the student web portal.
在第一学期
In this, your first semester,
我们将涵盖1600年前 中世纪和文艺复兴时期的艺术
we'll be covering medieval and Renaissance art up to 1600.
如果你们需要分享书籍或其他资料
If you need to share books or other material,
我们提供了一份清单 上面有所有同学的名字
we've provided a list of all your fellow students' names
电子邮件地址和电♥话♥号♥码
with email addresses and telephone numbers.
期中视觉分♥析♥会佔总成绩40%...
40% of your assessment will be based on a midterm visual analysis...
嗨,幸会
Hi, lovely to meet you.
能请你在照片上签名吗? - 好啊
Could you sign the picture? - Yeah, of course.
抱歉,可以移开吗?谢谢
Sorry, can you take that off? Thank you.
好了,我真的需要去...
There you go. Yeah, I do really need to get to...
谢谢
Uh, thank you. Thank you.
好了,幸会
There you go. Okay, lovely to meet you.
祝妳们今天愉快
Have a nice day, okay? Okay.
知道这幅画吗?
Any idea what this is?
《圣母登极》
The Ognissanti Madonna.
答对了,《圣母登极》
That's right. The Madonna Enthroned.
许多人认为
Which is considered by many
这是文艺复兴时期第一幅重要的画作
to be the first significant painting of the Renaissance.
这幅画会激发观画者与画的情感连结
It encourages an emotional connection with the viewer.
你们认为乔托是怎麽做到的?
How do you think Giotto achieves this?
是把人物画得栩栩如生和写实吗?
Is it by painting people as quite lifelike and realistic?
没错
Exactly.
乔托是西欧艺术史中 首批创作立体人物的艺术家之一
Giotto was one of the first artists to create three-dimensional figures in Western European art.
今晚有计画吗?
Plan tonight?
啤酒、高尔夫?
Pint, golf? - Yeah.
若能两者同时进行就好了
Ooh... - Both at the same time.
加油! - 祝我好运
Go! Go, go. - Wish me luck.
对啊
Absolutely.
非常认同 - 我想...
Very down for it. - I would love...
不好意思,王子殿下
Excuse me, Your Royal Highness...
请别那麽称呼我 - 抱歉
Oh, please don't call me that. - Sorry.
能请你签名吗?这是给我奶奶的
Could you sign this, please? It's for my grandma.
她是王室的忠实粉丝
She's a huge fan of the royal family.
好的 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
至少你很受奶奶的欢迎,威尔
At least you're a hit with the grannies, Will.
老实说,我愿意付出...
Honestly, what I wouldn't give...
我要把所有...
I'm gonna literally get all my...
这是名单上的书? - 我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
These books on the list? - I've got her phone number.
这麽快?
Already?
我向你致敬,了不起
I salute you. Respect.
我们修同一门课
We're on the same course,
这表示我能自动拿到
which means I automatically get it.
有点偷懒
That's a bit lazy.
我们已经封她为圣萨尔瓦多楼的校花
We've already crowned her the fittest girl in Sallies.
对,但当然不是正式的册封
Yeah, but not literally crowned, of course.
那是你的专业 - 对
That's, you know, your thing. - Ha-ha.
她叫什麽名字?
What's her name?
凯特 - 美丽的凯特
Kate. - Beautiful Kate.
迷人的凯特 - 说得好
Puts the Kate in intoxic-Kate-ing. - Oh, that was good.
对啊
Yeah. Yeah.
她母亲经营派对生意 而且曾经是...
Mother runs some kind of party business and used to be,
仔细听好 空姐
wait for it, an air hostess.
大学生活如何?
So, how is university life?
还在适应
有认识的人吗?
- Still getting used to it all. - Do you know anyone there?
佛格斯博伊德 奥利查德威克希利、查理尼尔森
Fergus Boyd, Oli Chadwyck-Healey, Charlie Nelson.
有伊顿公学以外的人吗?
Anyone not from Eton?
那女生呢?
What about girls?
这裡当然有女生
Well, obviously, there are girls.
那有没有...
Any, you know,
那个?
woof?
你是认真的吗? - 你才是认真的吗?
Are you for real? - Are you for real, more like?
你这个性冷感怪胎
You frigid weirdo.
大学就是要体验性♥爱♥
University is just sex.
还有读书
With books.
加把劲
Get stuck in.
生下一些私生子改变继承顺序
Sire some... illegitimate bastards and alter the lines of succession.
或是
Or
吞下迷幻蘑菰,跟当地老粗大打出手
swallow some hallucinogenic mushrooms and have a fist fight with the local oiks.
什麽都行...
Anything, just... promise me you'll try not to be quite so...
答应我,你会试着不要那麽...
怎样? - 拘谨
What? - Uptight.
压抑
Repressed.
负责任和无聊
Responsible and boring.
若想得到和其他人一样的待遇
If you want to be treated like everyone else,
就要表现得和其他人一样
you've got to act like everyone else.
你到底在怕什麽?
What are you so scared of?
失去理智吧
Go mad.
好了,我得挂电♥话♥了,但...
All right, I've gotta go, but...
晚点再聊
speak to you later.
♪ Love might bring us back together ♪
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
♪ I feel right The music sounds better with you ♪
♪ Love might bring us back together ♪
♪ I feel so good... ♪
快点,走吧
Come on. Let's go.
有微笑吗? - 什麽?
Was that a smile? - What?
她经过时有微笑吗? - 没看到
Did she smile when she went past? - Didn't see.
真没用,你的职责是眼观四面啊
You're useless. You're supposed to see everything.
我留意的是刺客和绑匪
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表