剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Everything okay?
对
Yeah.
有个
There's a
生意上的急事
business emergency.
我父亲需要我去找他
My father needs me to join him.
我知道 宝贝 这是我现在最不想做的事
I know, baby. It's the last thing I wanna do right now.
但只要爸爸让你干什么...
But when Daddy says, "Jump..."
别这样
Don't be like that.
但我说的是实话 不是吗
It's true, though, isn't it?
你总是对他言听计从
Come, go, jump, sit.
再过几周
A few more weeks
我们就会去加州
and we will be in California,
他和我们之间
and there will be an ocean
会隔着整个大洋
between him and us.
打个招呼 孩子们
Say hi, boys.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
小穆
Mou Mou.
谢谢你接待我们
Thank you for having us.
殿下 - 谢谢你接待我们
Your Royal Highness. - Thanks for having us.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
谁在泳池里吵闹呢
And who do we have here making noise in the swimming pool?
我的孩子们
My children!
卡里姆
Karim.
嗨 - 举起你的手 孩子
Hi! - Raise your hand, boy.
卡米拉 - 嗨
Camilla. - Hi.
奥马尔 - 嗨
Omar. - Hi.
还有美丽的佳思敏
And beautiful Jasmine.
就差一个了
Only one is missing.
喝饮料吗 - 太好了
Drinks? - That would be lovely.
好的 拜托了
Yes, please.
请稍等一下 殿下 - 是 我知道这些流程 你是新来的
One moment, sir. - Yes, I do know the drill. Are you new?
女王现在能见您了 殿下
The Queen will see you now, sir.
谢谢 这里有一只...
Thank you. There's a, um...
算了
Never mind.
威尔士亲王来了 陛下
The Prince of Wales, Your Majesty.
妈咪
Mummy.
这家伙有点不舒服
This one's having a bit of trouble.
它不肯喝水
She won't drink.
总得在门口等候着 真好笑
It's funny being kept waiting at the door always.
让我想起以前每天早上九点 安妮和我总得等着
Takes me back to when Anne and I were presented to you and Papa
被带去见你和爸爸
every morning at nine o'clock.
然后在一天结束时 洗完澡 准备睡觉前
And then at the end of the day, bathed and ready for bed.
是一天中最开心的两个时刻
Best two moments of the day.
是吗
Was it?
是的 - 感觉像是上辈子的事情了
Yes. - It seems like another lifetime.
又像是昨天才发生的一样
And as if it were yesterday too.
话说回来
Anyway,
你想见我
you wanted to see me.
是的
I did.
我是来问一下 你是否收到了
I came to ask you whether you'd received my invitation
我为卡米拉举办的生日派对的请柬
to the birthday party I'm hosting for Camilla.
是的 我们收到了 那是几周前的事了
Yes, I think we did receive that. It was weeks ago.
很好
Good.
这正好引出了我的下一个问题
Which leads me to my next question.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
恐怕不行 我要去德比郡
Can't, I'm afraid. I'm going to be in Derbyshire.
为什么
For?
劳斯莱斯工厂
Rolls-Royce factory.
真的吗 你要晚上去参观工厂
Really? You're visiting the factory in the evening?
我也不清楚 工厂参观可能是周六早上
I don't know. It's possible the factory is on Saturday morning,
我得提前出发
and I need to make an early start.
我能查一下吗
Well, can I check?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为如果是周六的话
Well, because if it's on Saturday,
你可以周五晚上住在海格洛夫
then you could stay at Highgrove on Friday night
然后从那里直接去德比郡
and travel up to Derbyshire from there.
或许可以 但计划早已制定好 你也清楚这些活动是提前多久计划的
That may be, but plans have been made. You know how long in advance these things are worked out.
计划总是可以改变的
Well, they can always be changed.
我们为什么要改变
Why would we want to change it?
我是否参加真的有那么重要吗
Is it really so important I attend?
对我而言是的
It is to me.
只是个生日派对而已
It's just a birthday party.
她的50岁生日
Her 50th.
所以你们和一群50岁的年轻人聚会
So you'll have a house full of other 50-year-old youngsters.
为什么非要你朽迈的老母亲去
Why would you want your decrepit old mother there?
我想你知道为什么
I think you know why.
只要你在场
Quite apart from the fact that
任何场合都会变得更好 但除此之外
you improve any occasion with your presence,
若你不仅以我母亲的身份出席 还以女王的身份出席
your attendance, not only as my mother but symbolically as Queen,
会为卡米拉带来彻底的改变
would be transformative for Camilla.
在得到你的认可之前 她永远不会被公众完全接受
She will never be fully embraced by the public until she has your approval.
可我并不认可 又怎么能给予认可
But how can I possibly give my approval when I don't approve?
并不是针对你们 我相信她人一定很不错
It's nothing personal. I'm sure she's very nice.
不止如此
Rather more than that.
这是原则问题
It's a matter of principle.
两段完美的良好婚姻
Two perfectly good marriages,
两个幸福完美的家庭被破坏 就因为...
two perfectly happy families have been broken up by this...
爱 妈咪 爱
Love, Mummy? Love?
我不想再争论这件事了 我会去德比郡
I don't want to debate this any longer. I'm going to be in Derbyshire.
还有别的事吗
Now, was there anything else?
因为我觉得这家伙 才真的需要我的关注
Because I think this one could really use my attention.
不是吗
Couldn't you?
对 来点这个 来吧
Yeah, huh? A bit of this. Here.
好了
There we go.
旁边
It's fine.
拜托 也没那么糟糕
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
我同意 如果我们事先告知女王会出席
I agree. If we had briefed that the Queen would be attending,
那就成了屈辱的让步 但我们并没有
it would be a humiliating climbdown, but we didn't.
我相信她最终会回心转意的 至少但愿她会
I'm sure she'll come round eventually. At least one hopes she will.
我很乐意等待
I'm happy to wait.
要等到何时
But when?
等她意识到自己 在这件事的处理上有多么不合时宜
When she realizes how out of step she is on this matter.
《镜报》将报道一项民♥意♥调查 在帕克鲍尔斯夫人的生日那天出版
The Mirror is going to be running a survey to be printed on Mrs. P-B's birthday
结果显示三分之二的调查对象
that shows that two-thirds of all respondents
现在已经接受了你们的关系 并认为你们可以结婚
now accept the relationship and believe you should be free to marry.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Really.
以前赢得媒体偏爱的人总是戴安娜
I mean, it used to be that Diana had the winning narrative.
被枉待的童话公主
The fairy-tale princess that was wronged.
但自从《广角镜》播出后 一切都变了
But since Panorama, that's all changed.
目前她所做的全部选择 只会让事情变得更糟
All her choices at the moment are just making it worse.
和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法耶兹一起度假
Going on holiday with Mohamed Al Fayed.
她的行为越不顾一切 场面就越是俗气
The more desperate the stunts, the more tawdry the spectacle,
相较之下 你们就越显得庄严高贵
the more dignified you look by comparison.
我相信拿破仑曾经说过
I believe it was Napoleon who said,
“当你的敌人犯错时 永远不要打断他们”
"Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake."
戴安娜
Diana!
威廉 - 你想把这个丢给他们吗
William! - Do you wanna throw them this?
哈里 - 乖一点
Harry! - Be nice.
戴安娜 请看这边
Diana, please, look this way!
威廉 - 戴安娜
William! - Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜 再来一张
Diana, one more!
戴安娜 把球传给我
Diana, pass me the ball!
戴安娜 - 哈里
Diana, look! - Harry!
再来一张
One more! One more!
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是怎么回事 为什么叫我来
What is all this? Why am I here?
我的儿子
My son.
我还以为你会先说声“谢谢”呢
I would have thought you'd start with a "thank you."
为什么
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表