剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
How was supper?
相当不愉快,令我痛心
Well, I'm sad to say it was all rather unpleasant.
两个孩子互相攻击
男孩们就是这样
- The boys were snapping at each other. - Well, that's just boys.
能提一个要求吗?
Can I make one request?
不要让我的大婚之日变得痛苦
That you don't make my wedding day a misery.
我等得太久了
I've waited too long for it.
对,但妳没有亲眼目睹 他们对彼此的态度很可怕
Yes, but you didn't witness it. It was horrid how they were to each other.
恶毒无情
Vicious and unkind.
他们还年轻
情绪起伏很大
They're young. Riding the waves of emotion.
他们经历过那麽多,这是可以理解的
Understandable after what they've been through.
妳想他们将来会不会责怪我 要我为他们
Are they going to blame me, do you think, and hold me responsible
长成的样子负责?
for the way they've turned out?
你身为他们的父亲,确实有责任
Well, being their father, you are responsible.
要让情况好转
For making it better.
等明天结束,一切都会好起来的
As soon as they're through tomorrow, everything will be fine.
希望如此
Well, I do hope so.
妳好吗?
And how are you?
我?
Me?
我很好
I'm all right.
我妹妹说服我擦彷晒霜 所以我现在有狗毯子的味道
My sister persuaded me to get a fake tan, so now I smell like the dog's blanket.
妳想在最后一刻反悔吗?
Are you having any last-minute doubts?
我才不会
Not me.
我义无反顾
I'm in.
面对这一切?
For all of it?
无论嫁给你会是什麽样子
For whatever being married to you turns out to be.
这个嘛
妳可能会比预期更早懂得箇中滋味
Well, you might find out what that entails sooner than you imagine.
那是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
听说女王打算在婚宴上致词
Well, I've been told that the Queen intends to make a speech at the reception afterwards.
没人看过她的讲稿
A speech which nobody's seen
而且是她...
and which she's,
亲自写的
um... written herself.
感觉她好像在策划要宣布重大消息
It feels like she's planning a big announcement.
我父亲和安妮见面 问她认为内容是什麽
My father met with Anne to ask what she thought was in it,
但她和我们其他人一样困惑
but she's as baffled as the rest of us.
然后安妮打电♥话♥给安德鲁
他去陪女王骑马
Then Anne rang Andrew, and he went riding with the Queen,
妳也知道安德鲁
but, well, you know Andrew.
完全一无所获
Drew a complete blank.
所以如果她打算让人议论纷纷
So if her intention was to set tongues wagging,
她肯定成功了
she's certainly succeeded.
别再多想了
Don't give it any further thought.
好
Yes.
想想两个儿子
Just think about the boys.
谢谢,亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
拿去
Here.
晚餐很尴尬
Dinner was weird.
对啊
Yeah.
他那样过度补偿...
When he overcompensates like that...
“对所有人来说 这会是令人振奋的新章节”
"This can be an exciting new chapter for us all."
好噁
Barf.
换做是在几年前
我会很生气
A few years ago, it would have pissed me off.
现在我不在乎了
Now I just don't care.
我听说奶奶要在婚礼上致词
I heard Granny's going to make a speech at the wedding.
你想知道我还听到什麽吗?
Would you like to know what else I heard?
她要利用这个机会告诉家人她要退位
That she's going to use the occasion to tell the family she's standing down.
她在位50年了 - 她绝对不会那样做
After 50 years in the job. - She'd never do that.
若是真的,为何要选在爸的婚礼?
And even if she did, why on Pa's big day?
因为这是他最想要的结婚礼物?
Because it's the wedding present he most wants?
他确实想要王位,不是吗? - 非常想
He does want it, doesn't he? - Craves it.
为了他和卡蜜拉
For him and for Camilla.
若是真的,你知道这代表什麽吗?
If she did, know what else it would mean?
下一个就是你了
It would be you next.
你会成为威廉...
That'd make you William the...
五世
Fifth.
比二世好
Better than Second.
他是被他弟弟暗♥杀♥的
是吗?
- He was assassinated by his brother. - Was he?
你能相信他也叫哈利王子吗?
Who, would you believe, was also called Prince Harry.
他让威廉在打猎“意外”中丧生
He had William killed in a shooting "accident,"
然后飞奔到温彻斯特登上王位
then galloped off to Winchester to claim the throne for himself.
别担心,老兄
我不会那样对你
Don't worry, mate. I wouldn't do that to you.
真的吗? - 对
Really? - Yeah.
这个位置佔得不错
Good spot for it.
(恭喜)
(查尔斯与卡蜜拉蛋糕)
还有白色的
And a white one.
给我儿子
For the boys.
(恭喜查尔斯和卡蜜拉)
你好
Hello.
好
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
你好
Hello.
温莎街头两侧人群发出的欢呼声
The cheers from the crowds lining the streets of Windsor
从几公里外都听得到
can be heard for miles around
查尔斯王子和卡蜜拉帕克鲍尔斯
as Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles
在去参加民事婚礼的路上经过人群
pass through them on the way to their civil marriage ceremony.
场面非常温馨,王室夫妇面露微笑
Wonderful scenes here as the royal couple smiles
向数以百计的祝福者挥手
and waves to the hundreds of well-wishers
他们从黎明就在等待,想亲眼目睹
who have been waiting since dawn to get the best view
这对幸福的新人
of the happy couple.
他们刚抵达市政厅
And they've just arrived at the Guildhall,
走出女王专属的劳斯莱斯幻影六号♥
stepping out of the Queen's own Rolls-Royce Phantom VI,
该车最初在1978年献给女王陛下
which was originally presented to Her Majesty in 1978.
我不知道妳以为妳在做什麽
I don't know what you think you're doing.
我做的是明智之举
I'm doing the sensible thing.
负责任的事
The responsible thing.
若我们不小心 若我继续在位20、25年
If we're not careful, if I go on another 20, 25 years,
将会是疲惫不堪、白髮苍苍的女王
a tired, white-haired geriatric queen
把王位传给疲惫不堪 白髮苍苍的威尔斯亲王
will hand over to a tired, white-haired geriatric Prince of Wales.
这就是规矩
Those are the rules.
但如果他继续在位20、25年
But if he were then to go on another 20, 25 years,
这将意味着在接下来的半个世纪
it would mean that for the next half century,
英国君主制将变得非常衰老
the British monarchy would be a very decrepit experience indeed.
这样对得起王室制度吗?
Is that the right thing to do to the institution?
查尔斯现在正值壮年
Charles is in the prime of his life now.
老实说,我从没听过这麽多废话
Honestly, I've never heard so much nonsense.
妳忘了妳的誓言吗?我在...
Have you forgotten the oath that you took? I declare...
所有人面前宣誓
...before you all that my whole life,
我的一生,无论长短,将为你们服务
whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service.
妳有足够的体力骑马和开车 就有足够的体力戴上王冠
You're fit enough to ride and drive. You're fit enough to wear the crown.
还记得玛丽王后跟妳说的话吧
You remember what Queen Mary told you.
又一个老人
Another geriatric.
君主制是一种身分 而不是妳的所作所为
Monarchy is something you are, not what you do.
王位是永恆的象徵
The Crown is a symbol of permanence.
稳定和永续的象徵
Of stability. Of continuity.
如果妳退位 妳将象徵着不稳定和无常
If you step down, you will be symbolizing instability and impermanence.
这也象徵着妳能做选择
You'll also be indicating the luxury of choice,
既然我们声称王位是与生俱来的权利 就不能做选择
which is the one thing we cannot have if we claim the Crown is also our birthright.
所以妳宁愿要年老体衰的老太太掌权
So you would have a superannuated old lady running the show
而健康、活力充沛的威尔斯亲王 在一旁看着
while a fit, energetic Prince of Wales watches on,
跃跃欲试
straining at the leash.
但我不觉得妳衰老
But I don't see you as decrepit.
自从金禧年和妈咪死后
Since the jubilee, since Mummy's death,
我觉得妳大受解放
I see you as liberated.
有自信
Confident.
妳说查尔斯正值壮年
You say that Charles is in his prime.
我认为妳也正值壮年
Well, I see you in yours.
妳就承认吧
And admit it.
有时候妳会觉得 妳和家裡其他人有所不同
You sometimes think there's a difference between you and the rest of the family.
是的
Yes.
这对妳来说很自然
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表