剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
令人震惊和难以置信的事件
that were played out today in the United States.
今天恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了
A day when terrorists struck at the very heart
全球最强大国家的经济核心
of the world's most powerful country.
这是溷乱和惶惑得无可名状的一天
A day of unimaginable chaos and confusion.
恐怕有数千人丧命
A day when untold thousands were feared dead.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的武器是四架被劫持的客机
The terrorists' weapons, four hijacked passenger planes.
两架客机撞上纽约的世贸中心
Two crashed with awful effect into the World Trade Center in New York,
第三架撞上华盛顿的五角大厦
the third into the Pentagon in Washington,
第四架坠毁于宾州
the fourth in Pennsylvania.
美国每年花费数十亿美元
America spends billions of dollars every year
收集和评估情报报告
gathering and assessing intelligence reports
以防止这种攻击...
to prevent attacks like these...
“一位旧金山的丈夫
"A San Francisco husband
在妻子从世贸中心 打电♥话♥来时还在睡觉
slept through his wife's call from the World Trade Center."
她在答录机上留了 最后一条留言给他
"She left her last message to him on the answering machine."
她只有一句话要说:‘我爱你’
"There was really only one thing left for her to say. 'I love you.'"
她说了一遍又一遍,直到线路断掉
"She said it over and over before the line went dead."
然后
"And then
罹难”
oblivion."
好悲伤
So sad.
还有卡纳文勳爵的坏消息
And such terrible news about Lord Carnarvon too.
波契?
Porchey?
为什麽?怎麽了?
Why? What's happened?
他在看新闻时倒下了
He collapsed while he was watching the news.
是心脏病
Heart attack.
可怜的琼
Poor Jean.
妳也很可怜
Poor you too.
他是非常特别的朋友
He was such a special friend.
他会带来马术的新闻
这是我唯一真正想听的新闻
He would bring horse news, which is the only news I ever really want to hear.
他会在马匹竞标的时候举起手♥机♥
Used to hold up his mobile phone when horse bidding was underway
让我听到现场的情况
so I could hear the action.
他对妳很忠诚
He was devoted to you.
现在妳身边所有最亲近的人
一个接着一个离妳而去
And now all those closest to you are abandoning you one by one.
妳在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
波契
Porchey.
是啊
Yes.
妈咪也快了
Mummy. Soon.
是啊
Yes.
我 - 别乌鸦嘴
Me. - Don't you dare.
这是事实
It's the truth.
我并不期待,其实我感到很愤怒
I'm not thrilled about it. In fact, I'm furious about it.
我还没准备好离开这个世界
I'm not ready to leave this particular party.
但我们需要讨论一下
But we need to discuss it.
我已经为我的葬礼写了很详细的计画
I've written a very detailed plan for my funeral.
妳知道我很爱做计画
You know what a planner I am.
我希望妳能保证一切都会如我所愿
And I want your reassurance that it will go exactly as I intend.
我想穿我的绣花洋装
I want to wear my flower dress,
而不是难看的黑色衣服
not some horrid black thing.
请别让他们帮我擦红色的唇膏
And please don't let them put red lipstick on me.
至于教堂,我想要玫瑰花和鬱金香
For the chapel, I want roses and tulips,
而且...我希望我的告别曲是《天鹅湖》
and I want the finale to Swan Lake
人们抵达时能听到风琴演奏那首曲子
playing on the organ as people arrive.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
非常重要
Very important.
好的
Yes, of course.
答应我
Promise me
关上棺材前,要确定我真的已经死了
that I will actually be dead when they close the coffin.
真是的...
Oh, for...
玛...
Oh, Mar...
“‘博蒂,老朋友’ 年轻的尤斯塔斯说
"'Bertie, old egg, ' said young Eustace."
‘很高兴在这遇到你
"'Fancy meeting you here.'"
你是伦敦唯一能够 让我们过上习惯的生活方式的人
"'The one man in London who can support us in the style we're accustomed to.'"
对了,你不认识老狗脸吧?
"'Oh, by the way, you've never met old Dog-Face, have you?'"
狗脸,这是我表弟博蒂’”
"'Dog-Face, this is my cousin Bertie.'"
这太蠢了
Is this silly?
不,很好听,继续唸
No, it's wonderful. Go on.
“‘你在伦敦做什麽?’,我问
"'What are you doing in London?' I asked."
‘四处走走,我们只来一天
"'Oh, buzzing round. We're just up for the day."
飞行访问,绝对是非官方的’”
"'Flying visit, strictly unofficial.'"
“‘我们3点10分回去’”
"'We oil back on the 3:10.'"
“‘我们3点10分回去
"'We oil back on the 3:10.'"
请问你大方主动请我们吃的那顿午餐
"'And now, touching on that lunch you very decently volunteered to stand us,
是去丽思饭店 萨佛伊饭店、卡尔顿饭店?’”
which shall it be? Ritz, Savoy, Carlton?'"
丽思饭店,谢谢
Ritz, please.
因为我们很爱丽思饭店,不是吗?
Because we love the Ritz, don't we?
拜託,妳跟丽思饭店是怎样?
Honestly! You and The Ritz.
不对!
No!
妳跟丽思饭店才是怎样?
You and The Ritz.
如果人们不知道那晚的事 他们将永远无法理解...
If people don't know about that night, they'll never fully understand.
我有多不负责任?
How irresponsible I was?
妳做出的牺牲有多大
The scale of the sacrifice you've made.
有多少的真实自我被妳锁起来
How much of your true self you've locked up.
隐藏起来
Hidden away.
那晚,妳引起了溷乱
You caused... havoc that night.
当时战争刚结束嘛
It was the end of the war.
好了
Now...
休息吧
you rest.
妳来了
You came.
我是跟楼上的朋友来的 我真的该走了
Actually, I'm with friends upstairs. I really should go.
为什麽?
Why?
这才是真正好玩的地方
Down here is the place to be.
为什麽?
And why is that?
因为这裡不讲究阶级或背景 只有音乐
Because down here, there's no rank or background.
Just music.
那麽...
既然如此...
Well, in that case...
♪ Well, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ I said, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Hell no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
动起来!
Let's go!
♪ Oh, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Said, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Well, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
很好!
All right!
♪ No, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Lord, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ I said, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
...绳子
...a string.
所有的小伙子都有点...
And all the chaps had a little bit of...
你们两个有看到伊莉莎白吗?
You two haven't seen Elizabeth, have you?
别担心,她从来不做不负责任的事
Stop worrying about her. She never does anything irresponsible.
她已经去很久了,我要去找她
She's been a long time. I'm going to look for her.
我跟你一起去,波契
I'll come with you, Porchey.
好吧,等等我
All right, wait for me.
♪ Oh no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Hell no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ No, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
♪ Oh no, it ain't my fault... ♪
来吧,波契,带她离开这裡
Come on, Porchey. Let's get her out of here.
不,别这样!
No, don't!
别管她
Leave her.
看她多开心!
Look how happy she is!
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
♪ Well, no, no, no, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Well, no, no, no, no It ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
♪ You blamer, I blame her It ain't my fault ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Fault ♪
妳这匹黑♥马♥
You dark horse.
没想到妳这麽会跳舞
Who'd have known you could jive.
一定有五十个男人在追妳
There must have been 50 men chasing you out.
别那麽夸张 - 什麽?
Don't exaggerate. - What?
我说别那麽夸张
I said don't exaggerate.
现在很难说话
It's hard to talk.
妳喝醉了?
When you're sloshed?
我在嚼口香糖
When you're chewing gum.
妳什麽时候拿到的?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表