剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
走吧 - 大家请后退
Let's go. - Everyone, step back!
走吧
Go! Go!
戴安娜 - 戴安娜
Diana! - Diana!
还营业吗 - 快走
You open? - Yes, sir.
我们进这里更安全
Go! - In here. We'll be safer in here.
跟着特雷弗
Follow Trevor.
大家都没事吧 - 没事吧
Is everyone okay? - Is everything okay?
我们得把前门锁上 - 弗雷德里克
We need to lock the front doors. - Frédéric.
你没事吧 先生 - 是的 没事
Are you okay, sir? - Yeah, fine.
先待在这里 - 很荣幸你们能来
Gonna stay here. - It's a pleasure to have you here.
我们得把他们带出去
Please. - We need to get them out.
当然 我们后面有一扇门 我们得去找钥匙
Yes, of course. We have a door at the back. We will look for the key.
能请你打开吗
Can you open that, please?
特雷弗 怎么回事
Trevor, what's going on?
我们在这里等两秒钟 - 我快要哭了
We're gonna hold here for two secs. - Feel like I'm gonna burst into tears.
困在珠宝店里也不是最糟的事情
There are worse places to be trapped than a jewelry shop.
甩掉他们了吗 - 暂时甩掉了
Have we lost them? - For now.
这里有你喜欢的吗 有吗
Is there anything here you like? Anything at all?
这是通向哪里的
Where does that lead?
没有 我什么也不需要
No, there's nothing I need.
一定有你喜欢的东西吧
There must be something you like.
这个还挺不错的
I mean, that's quite nice.
这个
This one?
戴安娜
Diana!
走吧 - 我们得走了 走吧
Let's go. - We need to go. Let's go.
戴安娜
Diana!
多迪 - 多迪
Dodi. - Dodi.
多迪先生 我们得走了
Mr. Dodi, sir. We need to go.
(基莫瑞)
多迪先生 快点
Mr. Dodi, sir, now!
快点 先生
Now, sir!
这边 这下面
This way. Just down here.
那是戴安娜
That's Diana.
拿到了 你的 - 谢谢
Got it. Yours. - Cheers.
我们能快点走吗 - 好
Can we move quickly, please? - Yeah.
快点走吧
Let's get going.
戴安娜 - 戴安娜
Diana! - Diana!
好了 各位 走吧
Okay, guys, go.
戴安娜
Diana!
拜托
Oh, come on.
戴安娜 拜托
Diana, please!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
你没事吧
You okay?
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
还真是有趣呢
Well, that was fun.
对不起 - 没事
I'm sorry. - No.
都怪我
My fault.
这可不是 我们共度最后一晚的最佳选择
Hardly the best way of spending our last night together.
什么
What?
我一直想告诉你这件事
Well, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
我明天要回家
I need to go home tomorrow.
有工作要准备 而且孩子们要回伦敦了
Got work things to prepare for, plus the boys are coming back to London.
我的秘书给我定了 明天早上的英航航♥班♥
So my secretary's getting me on a BA flight tomorrow morning.
你不能坐普通的航♥班♥ 你得坐我们的飞机回去
You can't go on a normal flight. You're gonna fly back in our jet.
我真的不介意坐普通的航♥班♥
I really don't mind flying on a normal plane.
拜托
Come on.
别再争了
I wouldn't hear of it.
我只需要先和我爸爸说一下
I just need to run it by my dad.
回家 这么快 为什么
Going home? Already? Why?!
发生什么事了
What happened?
她得工作
She needs to work.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
一切非常好 我带她去逛街了
Everything is more than okay. I took her shopping.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她选了一枚戒指
She picked a ring.
什么样的戒指
What kind of ring?
一颗金星 - 嗯
A gold star. - Mm-hmm.
上面镶满了钻石
Covered in diamonds.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
出自一个名为“基莫瑞”的系列
From a collection called Dis-Moi Oui.
天啊
Oh my God!
他射门 得分了
He shoots, he scores!!
是订婚戒指 - 我说不好
It's an engagement ring! - I don't know.
当然是订婚戒指了 “基莫瑞”的意思是“答应我”
Of course it's an engagement ring! Dis-Moi Oui means "Say yes to me."
我的儿子 你办成了
My son, you're a closer!!
你成了真正的法耶兹
You're a Fayed!!
她现在戴了吗
Is she wearing it now?
给我看看照片
I need a picture.
我还没买♥♥
I haven't got it yet.
我们离开后 我给店里打了电♥话♥
I rang the store after we left.
他们没有存货
They didn't have it in stock.
他们在巴黎的分店有
They have it in their Paris branch.
那就带她去巴黎
Then take her to Paris.
我也想啊 但她想回家
I would, but she wants to go home.
不行
No.
带她去巴黎 把戒指戴在她的手上
Take her to Paris and put the ring on her finger.
这是我一生中最棒的一天
This is the greatest day of my life!!
我就知道你能行
I knew you would do it.
我的儿子
My son!!
我的法耶兹儿子
My Fayed son!!
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
他同意了
He's agreed.
我们可以用飞机
We can use the jet.
但如果你不介意的话 我们先去巴黎
But if you don't mind, we'll stop in Paris first.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我有事要做
Mm, there's something I have to do.
就待一晚
It's just one night.
好吧
All right.
但我得找时间给孩子们打电♥话♥
But I need to find time to phone the boys.
当然 - 我非常想念他们
Of course. - I'm missing them terribly.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
I'm sure.
我觉得他说的话和做的事都太荒谬了
A ridiculous thing for him to have said and done, I thought.
谁付的钱
Well, who paid for it?
反正不是我 我只关心这一点
Well, not me. That's all I care about.
玛格
Oh, Margot!
今天去野餐怎么样 去穆克山上
What about a picnic today?
真是好主意
Up at Glen Muick. - What a lovely idea!
你觉得那位还好吗
Do you think that one's all right? - Hmm?
看起来有点凄凉
He looks a bit forlorn to me.
可话说回来 换作我
Then again, so would I if my mother's private life
如果我母亲的私生活被媒体大肆报道 我肯定也一样
had been splashed all over the press.
对 这正是你母亲和他母亲的区别
Yes, well, that's the difference between your mother and his.
一直以来都是世代相传
Toys have been passed on from generation to generation.
我们得带他多出去走走 嗯 让他别沉迷在自己的想法里
We ought to get him outside a bit more, hmm? Out of his own thoughts.
不如...
What about...?
想想看
Think about it.
查尔斯第一次时是13岁 我是14岁
Charles was 13 when he got his first. I was 14?
威廉15岁了 早就该试试了
At 15, William is long overdue.
可能正是他需要的
Might be just the ticket.
你能把盐递给我吗
Can you pass the salt?
我们就要到达巴黎布尔歇机场 现在开始最后阶段的降落
We've just started our final descent to Paris-Le Bourget.
地勤团队的人员通过无线电通信告知
The team on the ground have radioed to say
机场内有不少摄影师在等待
there are a number of photographers waiting,
但他们会尽全力 带你们快速通过入境处
but they will do their best to whisk you through arrivals quickly.
距离着陆还有20分钟 航♥班♥会按时到达
Twenty minutes to landing, so we're on schedule.
谢谢
Thank you.
您可选择私人礼宾服务
需要提前送过去什么吗
Want anything sent ahead?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表