剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
那么那边的生活怎么样
So, how is everything going over there?
老实说 有点疯狂
A little mad, if I'm honest.
今天早上 他呈上了一首为我写的诗
Well, this morning, he came with a poem he'd written for me.
和他一样 非常贴心
Like him, it was very sweet.
但有点没搞清状况
But slightly misjudged.
实在是有些夸张
Completely over the top.
他甚至把诗刻在了一块银匾上
He even had it engraved on a silver plaque.
没错 诗歌♥很押韵
Yes. Everything rhymed.
写了什么“爱情”和“圣灵”
"Love" and "dove," I think.
好吧
Right.
甚至还有什么“海洋”和“魔汤”
There may have even been "ocean" and "potion."
天啊
Oh dear.
他一直在洛杉矶处理分解婚约的事情
He's been in LA dealing with the breakup of his engagement,
事情发展得很不合意
where things have got really unpleasant.
我知道 新闻上到处都在说
I know. It's been all over the news.
听说她准备告他
Well, she's suing him, apparently.
媒体一直在跟踪我们 也就是说 我们完全不能放松
And the press are on our tails constantly, which means one can never relax.
但尽管如此 他对我一直非常宠爱
But despite all that, he's never anything other than adorable to me.
确保一切十足完美 细心照顾我
Making sure everything's perfect. Taking care of me.
我能理解 这一定让你很沉醉
And I can see how intoxicating that must be,
但我们一直讨论要好好照顾你自己 这样做明智吗
but is this really taking care of yourself in the way we've been discussing?
我们一直在努力 让你慢慢戒掉对闹剧的依赖
We've been working on weaning you from your addiction to drama.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, baba.
我知道
I know.
我们的特别宾客还好吗
How is our special guest? - She seems happy.
她看起来很开心 正在甲板上晒日光浴
Sunbathing on deck.
很好
Good.
现在你只需要搞定她 把戒指戴在她的手上就好了
Now you just have to close her and put a ring on her finger.
饶了我吧 现在为时尚早
Give me a chance. It's still early days.
那我来解释一下这件事有多关键
Then let me spell out what is at stake.
如果你娶了这个姑娘
If you were to marry this girl,
一夜之间你就会变成商业巨人 大亨
overnight you would become a giant. A colossus.
你会拥有超乎想象的金钱和权力
You will have money and power beyond your wildest dreams.
你终于可以和我平起平坐了
And you would finally be my equal.
平起平坐
Your equal?
真的吗
Really?
怎么讲
How?
因为我会任命你成为我的合伙人
Because I would make you my partner. In everything.
整个公♥司♥
The whole company.
你以前从没说过这种话
You've never offered that before.
你从未配上过我这句话
You never deserved it before!
面对现实吧 这又是一场闹剧
Let's face it, this is just drama again.
闹剧是肾上腺素 会让你上瘾
Drama is adrenalin. Addictive.
而且在很多方面 并不符合成年人的行为
And, in many ways, the opposite of adult behavior.
你跟我说的 那些关于法耶兹家男人的事情
And all the things you've been telling me about the Al Fayed men,
多迪确实挺贴心...
well, that Dodi is sweet enough--
他真的很贴心 非常贴心
He really is. He's very sweet.
但也有点迷失
But a little lost too.
和他父亲之间的关系并不健康
And caught up in an unhealthy dynamic with his father.
确实
Definitely. Definitely.
这些真的是你应该亲近的人吗
Are these really people you should be close to?
你应该与他们打交道吗
People you should even know?
问题就在于
The risk is,
如果一个人把不正常的事情正常化
one normalizes the abnormal
让自己习惯生活在疯狂世界中
and becomes accustomed to living in the madness.
到时候就会出大问题了
And that's when things really go wrong.
我懂
I know.
和她结婚甚至能让我的成就黯然失色
Marrying her would eclipse everything I have ever achieved.
巴黎的丽兹酒店 哈罗德 一切成就
The Ritz in Paris. Harrods. Everything.
儿子不都想超越自己的父亲吗
And don't all sons want to eclipse their fathers?
这正是你的机会 别浪费
This is your chance. Don't waste it.
我会让我的秘书尽快帮我订机票回去
I'll have my secretary book me a flight back as soon as possible.
很好
Good.
回家吧 回到属于你的地方 - 戴安娜
Let's get you back home where you belong. - Diana!
再见
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. Bye. Bye.
戴安娜
Diana!
《王冠》
第六季第三集
剧名:《基莫瑞》
逛街
Shopping?
然后吃冰淇淋
And ice cream?
真的吗
Really?
拜托 这里可是蒙特卡洛
Come on! It's Monte Carlo.
肯定很有趣的 - 不会的
It'll be fun. - It won't be fun.
肯定会有一群摄影师和民众围观
It'll be photographers and crowds. Please can we just stay in and be cozy?
我们就不能舒舒服服地待在这里吗
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我也有话要对你说
There's something I need to say to you too.
我们边吃脆巧冰淇淋边聊
We can do it over stracciatella.
来吧
Come on.
好了 小心
There you go, just mind.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道去哪儿吗
所有人都上船了 - 对 走吧
Everyone in? - Yeah, let's go.
不会有事的 - 嗯
It'll be fine. - Mm-hmm.
就是这里 我要找的地方就是这里
This is it. This is where I was thinking.
大家想吃什么冰淇淋
Uh, what kind of ice creams would everyone like?
香草 - 香草
Vanilla. - Vanilla?
开心果 - 香草 开心果
Pistachio. - Vanilla. Pistachio.
你说什么
What was that?
什么 - 你说什么
What? - What was that?
我说我保证不会在这里待太久
I said I'll make sure we aren't here for long.
那个 - 这个 你确定
That one. - This one? You sure?
拜托 你赢了
Come on! You won?
有两件事我需要向你道歉
There are two things I wanted to apologize for.
就在这下面
Just down here.
首先 关于凯莉的整件事
First, the whole Kelly situation.
我绝没想到她会这么...
I would never have guessed she would go so...
是啊 相信我 发现你爱的男人
Yeah, well, take it from me, it's pretty upsetting
对别的女人有感情 确实让人伤心
knowing the man you love might have feelings for someone else.
不过我从没想到 可以因为一个人不再爱自己而告对方
Although I never realized you could sue someone for falling out of love with you.
这还挺新鲜的
That... that's new.
说句公道话 我跟她说过应该放弃工作
To be fair, I said she should give up work.
所以
So,
她在收入上损失了很多钱
she lost a lot of money in earnings.
我还想
I also wanted to, uh...
道歉的是
apologize...
或许我最近变得有些古怪
if I've been a little weird myself.
我有吗 - 也许是有些压力吧
Have I? - Maybe a little stressed.
我是个内向
I'm a shy,
注重隐私的人
private person.
我讨厌看到自己的生活 在媒体上大肆报道
And I've hated seeing my life play out in the newspapers.
更别提那些侮辱和偏见了
Not to mention the insults and the prejudice.
“甩掉油腻的感情骗子”
"Dump the oily love rat"?
“戴妃为何不能 找个正派的英国男孩”
"Why can't Di find a nice English boy?"
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的情况也越来越糟
You know, it's been getting worse for me too.
那些人假装是你的朋友 到头来还是没完没了地写文章侮辱你
They make like they're your friend, and they write insult after insult anyway.
我都想搬家了
Makes me wanna just move away.
重头来过
Start afresh.
搬到另一个国家去 比如...
Move to another country. Somewhere like...
加州
California.
没错
Exactly.
天啊 - 总之远离英格兰
Oh my God! - Away from England anyway.
一个真正让人自♥由♥的地方
Somewhere where one can actually be free.
和你喜欢的男孩
Sit under a tiny tree
一起坐在一棵小树下吃冰淇淋
with a boy that you like, eating ice cream.
戴安娜 可以拍张照吗 - 请拍一张吧
Diana, may we please take a picture? - One picture, please.
天啊 又来了 - 走吧
Oh God, here we go. - Let's go.
给我们一个吻吧 戴安娜 - 好了 请退后
Give us a kiss, Diana. - Okay, step back, please.
大家向后退
Everyone, step back.
我们爱你 求你了 戴安娜 - 所有人后退
We love you! Please, Diana! - Everyone, step back!
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表