剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
可是...
光靠这些疗程是不够的,殿下
But, uh... these alone will not be enough, ma'am,
无法防止第二次更严重的中风
to prevent the risk of a second, more serious stroke.
您得更仔细地审视您的生活方式
You will need to look more closely at your lifestyle.
还要...
做出一、两项调整
And... make one or two modifications.
所以
So,
不能再抽烟
no more Chesterfields.
不能再喝威士忌
No more whiskey.
不能再吃甜食
No more sweet treats.
只能喝柠檬大麦水
Just lemon barley water...
嚼尼古丁口香糖
Mmm....nicotine gum,
还要做大量的
and lots of
复健运动
"rehabilitation exercises."
我不需要人照料
No, I'm not an invalid.
一隻跳蚤和一隻苍蝇
A flea and a fly in a flue
被困在烟囱裡,牠们该怎麽办?
were imprisoned, so what could they do?
所以牠们飞...
So they flew...
♪ If you had prepared 20 years ago ♪
♪ You wouldn't be wandering now From door to door ♪
- ♪ Why don't you do right? ♪
我还活着!
I'm still alive!
殿下
Ma'am.
- ♪ Like some other men do? ♪
♪ Get out of here ♪
♪ And get me some money too ♪
♪ Why don't you do right? ♪
- ♪ Like some other men do? ♪
好极了
Oh yes.
♪ Like some other men do? ♪
♪ Like some other men do? ♪
来得是不是时候?
Bad time? Good time?
说真的
Honestly,
我睡个午觉,大家都以为我挂了
I take a nap, and everyone thinks I've kicked the bucket.
现在妳突然跑过来,一脸着急
And now you arrive, unannounced, with anxious looks.
我只想看看妳好不好
I just wanted to see how you are.
我很好
I'm well.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是当然了
Of course you are.
但我希望妳能好好放鬆
But I do hope you're taking it easy.
并且取消公务?
And canceling official engagements?
会取消一些
Some of them, yes.
不必全部取消
No need to cancel all of them.
妳知道我多讨厌空白的行事曆
You know how I hate an empty diary.
看吧?
See?
又是那个表情!
There's that look again!
我很好,莉莉贝
I'm fine, Lilibet.
我正在康复,身体有好转
Bouncing back, on the way up.
并没有恶化
Not on the way out.
殿下 - 谢谢
Ma'am. - Thank you.
安妮
Anne. - Ah.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness. - Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想也许可以
I thought perhaps
悠閒地散步,午睡一下
a gentle stroll, nice siesta,
然后在露台上吃晚餐,就我们两个
and then dinner on the terrace, just the two of us.
散步,好啊
Stroll, yes.
但我想和大家一起去海滩野餐
But then I'd like a picnic on the beach with the whole gang,
去棉花俱乐部喝鸡尾酒、吃晚餐
cocktails at the Cotton Club, and dinner,
然后去贝索酒吧狂欢
followed by general bacchanalia at Basil's.
我只在这裡待两个星期
I'm only here for two weeks.
我打算充分享受这段时光
I intend to make the most of it.
好吧
All right.
妳说了算
You're the boss.
确实是
I most
我说了算
certainly am.
殿下?
Ma'am?
殿下?听得到吗?
Ma'am?
Ma'am? Can you hear me?
殿下?快来人啊!
Ma'am? Help!
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
That's okay.
好
Yes.
医生立刻就看出我又中风了
The doctor saw instantly that I'd had another stroke,
但后来发现,那不是我最大的问题
but that, as it turns out, was the least of my problems.
因为即使他...
Because even after he'd... stabilized me with a cocktail of drugs,
用多种药物稳定我的病情
我的脚底被烫得很严重
the soles of my feet were so burnt,
以致于我无法站立,更不用说走路了
it meant I couldn't stand, never mind walk.
那妳为什麽不早点回家?
Then why didn't you come home sooner?
因为要先做好各种羞辱人的准备
Because all manner of humiliating preparations needed to be made.
车子必须特别改装
The car had to be specially modified.
到处都装上了扶手
Handrails put all over the place
像老人之家似的
like a home for geriatrics.
我家裡没有扶手
I don't have handrails anywhere.
现在我回来了
Now I'm back,
医生想在我脚上用水蛭
the doctors want to use leeches on my feet
作为抗...
as an... as an ant...
抗...
an ant...
抗...凝...剂
anticoagulant.
她的声音有点怪,她在说什麽?
Her voice is a little odd. What is she saying?
我想是“抗凝剂”
I think it was "anticoagulant."
他们要我穿魔鬼毡拖鞋,而不是鞋子
They've given me these Velcro slippers instead of shoes.
高跟鞋的日子一去不复返了
Gone are the days of heels!
昂首跨步的日子也一去不复返了
Gone are the days of feet, for that matter.
要不要试试缓和的运动?
Why not try some gentle exercise?
妳可以用王宫的游泳池
运动也能改善情绪
You could use the Palace pool. Exercise can help with moods too.
我宁愿死也不要运动
I'd rather die than do exercise.
再说
And,
反正我马上就要死了
seeing as I'm going to be dead soon anyway,
我想还不如轰轰烈烈离开人世
I thought I might as well go out with a bang.
今年是我的70岁生日
It's my 70th birthday this year,
我决定要举办大型派对来庆祝
and I've decided I want to celebrate it with a nice, big party.
什麽?
What?
办在丽思酒店
At the Ritz.
因为我们很爱丽思饭店
对吧,莉莉贝?
Because we love the Ritz. Don't we, Lilibet?
是吗?
Do we?
是的
We do.
我们有极为特殊的回忆
We have such special memories.
♪ Oh, it ain't my fault ♪
♪ Oh, it ain't my fault ♪
我错过了什麽吗?
Have I missed something?
看看我这身打扮 妳想他们会放我们进去吗?
Look at how I'm dressed. Do you think they will let us in?
当然,告诉他们妳是谁
Of course. Just tell them who you are.
我才不会那麽做
That is the one thing I am not going to do.
那妳可能要撒娇一下
Then you're going to have to bat your eyelids a little.
来吧
Go on.
(丽思)
晚安,小姐,请进
Evening, miss. Through you go!
我... - 开个玩笑,先生
I... - Only pulling your leg, sir.
谢谢 - 进去吧
Thank you. - In you go.
看看这盛况
Will you look at that.
那我们要做什麽?
Well, what do we do now?
一起同乐吧
Dive in, I suppose.
小姐 - 好,谢谢
Miss. - Yes, please.
乾杯
Cheers, big ears.
乾杯!
Cheers!
我要把这拿去衣帽间 - 我陪妳去
I'm going to put this in the cloakroom.
不用了
Oh, let me escort you. - No need.
妳好,小姐
Hello, miss.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
给妳 - 谢谢
Pass you that. - Thanks.
不好意思,女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉
Sorry. Have a nice evening.
祝你今晚愉快
等等
别上楼
Wait. Don't go up there.
跟我们来
Come with us.
好玩多了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表