剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我总是努力想引起他的注意
I went out of my way to get his attention.
心无所向 假装自己是芭蕾舞蹈员
Galumphing around, pretending to be a ballerina.
他连头都懒得抬
He barely looked up.
为了讨好他 我还特意为他学了钢琴
I was so desperate to make an impression, I learnt the piano just for him.
我在寄宿学校时 每周都给他写信
I wrote to him every week from boarding school.
我帮他熨衣服 给他烤蛋糕 甚至嫁给了威尔士亲王
I ironed his shirts. I baked him cakes. Even married the Prince of Wales.
做任何能让他注意到我的事情
Anything to make him notice me.
让他以我为荣
Be proud of me.
谁想到我们的父亲居然是好朋友
And to think our fathers were such good friends.
也许他们可以互相影响一下
Maybe they could have rubbed off on each other a bit.
我家那位能学学你父亲的关心和关怀
Could have used a bit of your father's care and concern.
强迫性控制
Obsessive control.
你父亲可以学学我父亲的...
Your father could have used my father's--
传统教育方式
Traditional parenting?
完全忽视子女
Complete and utter neglect?
所以大日子是什么时候
So, when's the big day?
婚礼
The wedding?
三周后
Three weeks.
至少计划是这样
Supposedly.
为什么这么说
Why "supposedly"?
我也不知道
I don't know.
突然之间 一切变得有点疯狂
It suddenly all seems a little crazy.
我觉得这很正常 最后一刻前的紧张 我也有过
I think that's normal though. To have last minute nerves. I did.
婚礼前一晚 我就知道那会是一场灾难
Night before my wedding, I knew it was gonna be a disaster.
你还是结婚了
You still went ahead.
我的脸都印在茶巾上了 所以我别无选择
But my face was on the tea towels, so I didn't really have a choice.
但我有选择 - 我想你会没事的
But I do have a choice. - I think you're gonna be fine.
你爱她 不然你就不会 因为你父亲的反应这么伤心
You obviously love her, or your father's reaction wouldn't have hurt so much.
对
Right.
好了 我答应孩子们 最后一晚要看一部电影
Now, I promised the boys a film on the last night.
可以吗
Would that be possible?
当然 我们有《勇敢者游戏》
Of course. We have Jumanji.
《大魔域》 - 不要
The NeverEnding Story? - No.
《外星人》 - 太悲伤了
Too sad.
《亲爱的 我把孩子缩小了》 - 不要
Honey, I Shrunk The Kids? - No.
拜托
Come on!
《勇敢者游戏》
Jumanji.
你会学到这个教训
"There is a lesson you will learn."
我抓住你了
Oh, I got you.
有时候得先回头再来
"Sometimes you must go back a turn."
啊
Ow.
谢谢你 朱迪
Thank you, Judy.
谢谢你 你反应真快
Thank you. That was very quick thinking.
萨拉和我很想从地板里出去
Sarah and I would like to get out of the floor.
全指望你了 皮特
So it's your turn, Peter.
喂 - 是我
Hello? - It's me.
打扰你了吗
Am I disturbing?
不 完全没有
Uh, no, not at all.
我只是想问问... - 妈咪
I just wanted to ask... - Mummy.
要我走吗
Shall I go?
孩子们什么时候回家
...when the boys are coming home?
戴安娜明天会带他们回来 - 原来如此
Uh, Diana's bringing them back tomorrow. Ah, I see.
不过我要让保姆带他们两天
Although I've asked the nanny to take them for two days.
我得去王子议会参加会议 然后
I have a meeting in the Prince's Council, and then
周六还要为 卡塔尔埃米尔举办公园派对
I'm hosting a garden party for the emir of Qatar on Saturday.
是啊 永远都有公事
Yes, it never ends.
是啊
No.
那么
And, um...
50岁生日过得怎么样
how was the 50th birthday?
很不错 谢谢过问
It was lovely, thank you.
很好
Good.
很遗憾当时下雨了
Sorry you had rain.
下雨了吗
Oh, did it rain?
没有吗
Didn't it?
就算有 我想也没有人注意到
Well, if it did, I don't think anybody noticed.
我很高兴听到你这么说 也很高兴一切进行得顺利
Well, I'm happy to hear that. And happy it went well.
我只是想说
And I just wanted to say...
你能如此开心幸福
I'm happy you're so manifestly
我也很高兴
happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
那晚安吧
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
你玩得开心吗
Have you managed to enjoy yourself?
不开心
No.
超开心
So much.
我们都被宠坏了 你们是很棒的东道主
We've all been spoilt rotten, and you're wonderful hosts.
你在夏天有什么计划
What are your plans for the summer?
把孩子们送到他们的父亲那里 然后他们去苏格兰
Well, I'm going to drop the boys off with their father, then they go to Scotland.
你也去吗
Will you go too?
去巴尔莫勒尔
To Balmoral?
不去
No.
不去 那里不再欢迎我了 我是非常不受欢迎的人
No, I'm not welcome there anymore. Very much persona non grata.
所以接下来的夏天 你都要一个人过了
So, you'll be on your own for the rest of the summer?
是的 完全只有寂寞的我自己
Yes, all on my little lonesome.
听上去可不太好
I don't like the sound of that.
没事的 我现在基本上都是这样过
I'll be fine. That's mostly how it is these days.
好吧
Well...
我们随时欢迎你来这里
you're always welcome here.
你可以随时回来
Come back anytime.
把游艇当作你自己的
The boat is yours.
随时都能来 想待多久都可以
Whenever you want, for as long as you want,
想和谁来都可以
with whoever you want.
好吗
Okay?
你的未婚妻真是个幸运的女孩
Your fiancée is a lucky girl.
嗯
Well,
那些都...
all that is, um...
算了
Never mind.
保重
Take care.
你也是
You too.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
小心你的头
Watch your head.
(下周去巴黎 )
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表