剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Ah, well, that's not something you can force.
但可以鼓励他
It is something you can encourage though.
这样下去的危险是他可能会...
But the danger is that he'll simply
封闭自身的感受
shut all that away
在未来生活中造成可怕的后果
with terrible consequences later in life.
眼泪和自怜在这个家族裡并不常见
Tears and self-pity aren't exactly common currency in this family.
但那不是自怜,对吧?是哀悼
But it's not self-pity, is it? It's grief.
为了他自己,他要把情感宣洩出来
And for his own sake, he needs to let it all out.
妈咪,妳能劝劝他吗?
Will you talk to him, Mummy?
有时由父母以外的人来说会比较容易
Sometimes it's easier when it's not the parent.
妳知道他有多仰慕妳
You know how fond he is of you.
但这不正是最需要父母亲的时候吗?
But isn't this precisely where a parent is most needed?
(亲爱的菲利普...)
(父亲笔)
(亲爱的爸爸...)
(查尔斯敬上)
可以给我青椒吗? - 好
Can I have one of the peppers? - Yes.
来
There you are.
What would you like?
我接到一通电♥话♥
I had a telephone call.
女王和爱丁堡公爵 想请你星期天去喝茶
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh would like to see you on Sunday for tea.
好,谢谢您
Okay. Thank you, sir. - Potato?
What would you like?
先生
Sir.
威廉王子驾到,殿下
Prince William, Your Royal Highness.
爷爷奶奶呢?
Granny and Grandpa?
他们决定让我们自行处理
They decided to leave us to it.
或者更确切地说 他们要我们自行处理
Or rather they told me that we should be left to it.
我也同意这麽做最好
And I agreed that was best.
为什麽?
Why?
因为你和我需要谈谈
谈什麽?
- Because you and I need to talk. - What about?
你在生我的气
You're angry with me.
我没生你的气
I'm not angry with you.
得了吧,太明显了,我能感觉到
Come on, it's obvious. I can feel it.
媒体以及近来你不想要的关注
The press and all this unwanted new attention that you've been getting,
可能会让你心烦意乱
they might have upset you,
但你将所有的不满都指向了我
but really all your frustrations have been pointed at me.
这有什麽好讶异的?
Is it any wonder?
是的,我很讶异
Well, to me, it is, yes.
说真的,我感到困惑
Frankly, I'm at a loss.
别假笑了
Well, don't just smirk.
帮我理解情况
Help me to understand.
首先,你...
For a start, you...
你从未谈论过她,我们从未谈论过她
you never talk about her. We never talk about her.
我同意,我们应该谈论她,越多越好
I agree, and we should talk about her. The more the better.
谈论她的生活
About her life, about
我们对她的回忆
our memories of her.
你为何会认为我不想谈论?
Why do you think I wouldn't want that?
也许是因为你不想回想起 我们是如何走到这一步的
Perhaps you don't like to be reminded how we got to this point.
难道你不认为
Don't you think there might be a connection
现在的情况和你可能有关联吗?
between where we all are now and your part in it?
我希望你不是在暗示我想的那样
I hope you're not insinuating what I think you are.
我们把话说清楚
Let us be quite clear.
你母亲的死是一场可怕的悲剧
Your mother's death was a terrible tragedy,
肇事者不负责任,饮酒过量
caused by one irresponsible man drinking too much,
还酒后驾车 并为了躲避摄影师
then getting behind the wheel of a car and driving too fast
导致车速过快
to escape from photographers.
你我都知道她常要司机开快车
Which you and I both know she often encouraged.
那她去巴黎呢?
The fact that she was in Paris?
是她自己选的 - 跟那个男人?那些人?
Her choice. - With that man? Those people?
这也是她自己选的
Again, her choice.
毫无王室保护措施
Without any royal protection!
那与我无关
That was not my doing.
我总是说她需要警♥察♥保护
I always said she needed police protection.
但她根本不该靠近法耶兹家族!
But she should never have been anywhere near the Fayeds!
她应该要和我们安全在一起 她有危险是你的错
She should have been safe with us. The fact that she wasn't is your fault.
你确实不是开车的那个人
No, you didn't actually drive the car,
但是你逼得她投入那些人怀抱
but you drove her into the arms of those that did.
因为你让她这麽不开心
By making her so unhappy.
因为你爱上别人
By loving someone else.
如果你想把这两码事
Well, if you want to make that
串连起来...
connection, then...
那是你的权利,但是...
that's your right, but...
我觉得这让我很难过
I find it very upsetting, and
非常恶毒
deeply unkind.
我对妈咪的责任 在她到巴黎的很久之前就结束了
My responsibility for Mummy ended a long time before she got to Paris.
那场意外完全不是我的错
That accident was not in any way my fault.
就连如此怀疑都太过分
And to even suggest it was is... is outrageous.
是吗?
Is it?
是的
Yes.
我讨厌这种指责
I resent the accusation.
也讨厌关于我的一切?
With everything else you've started to resent about me?
我不知道你在说什麽
我对你感到十分骄傲
I don't know what you're talking about. I could not be more proud of you.
对你度过这一切、对你的成长
Proud of how you've come through this, proud of how you're growing up,
对你的人气感到骄傲
proud of your popularity.
你什麽时候开始 为别人受欢迎感到高兴了?
Since when have you taken pleasure in anyone else's popularity?
我们都知道你不喜欢被抢风头 - 胡说
We both know you struggle being upstaged. - Nonsense.
这是真的
It's true.
你跟妈咪以前的那些较劲
All those games of one-upmanship you and Mummy used to play.
新闻的报导、抢对方的锋头
Stories in the press. Stealing each other's headlines.
你们总是想超越彼此
Always tried to outshine one another.
没有人能超越你母亲
No one ever outshone your mother.
你认为我跟她一样,因此讨厌我
You think I'm just like her. And you hate me for it.
威廉,听我说,我承认...
William.William, look, I admit, I...
这感觉很奇怪
It... it has been strange.
看到这些相似之处让我感到不安
Unnerving, perhaps, to see the... similarities.
民众...
The way the...
和你的连结 对你的崇拜,
crowds connect with you, adore you,
以及你触动他们的内心
the way you... move something in them.
是的,我还在习惯,因为...
And, yes, all right, I'm... still getting used to it because I...
我在你身上看到她的影子
I do see her in you.
但这不是坏事 其实这是件相当美好的事
But that's not a bad thing. In fact, it's a rather wonderful thing.
对儿子跟母亲而言
And it's only natural
是很自然的事
between a son and his mother.
听我说...
Look, I...
我知道我有做得不好的地方
I know I haven't got everything right.
哪个家长没有? 真希望我有你母亲一半的情商
What parent does? I wish I had half your mother's emotional intelligence.
很抱歉我没有...
And I'm sorry I haven't
以你想要的方式
risen to the occasion
处理这件事,可是...
in the way that you wanted me to, but
人们不明白的是,我也一直在哀悼
the thing that people don't understand is that I've been grieving too.
真的吗?
Really?
你的哀伤
你要跟我谈你的哀伤?
Your grief. You're talking to me about your grief?
是的
Yes, of course.
怎麽?你以为我不伤心吗?
What? You think I'm not shattered by this?
我和你母亲才刚修复好关係,我们...
Your mother and I had just patched up our differences. We'd...
修复好关係?
Patched up your differences?
你是从哪个星球来的?
What planet are you on?
她仍爱着你
She still loved you,
她之所以会去南法
and only wanted to be in the South of France
是为了不想看你 替那个女人办生日派对
so not to be there when you threw a birthday party for the other one.
希望你不介意盖利博士让我进来
I hope you don't mind. Dr. Gailey let me in.
抱歉
Sorry.
没什麽好丢脸的
Oh, nothing to be ashamed of.
她们叫什麽名字?
Do they have names?
克劳蒂亚雪佛 辛蒂克劳馥、娜欧蜜坎贝儿
That's, uh, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, and Naomi Campbell.
在我那个年代是丽塔海华斯 蓓蒂葛莱宝、拉娜特纳
In my day, it was Rita Hayworth, Betty Grable, and Lana Turner.
有听过吗?
Mean anything to you?
没有 - 当然没有
No. - No, of course not.
太鲁莽了
That was reckless.
你像发狂的维京人般冲来冲去
You went charging in like some deranged Viking.
又来了
And again.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表