剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
I'm on the lookout for assassins and kidnappers.
也许这更重要,跟上
Maybe this is more important. Keep up.
天啊 - 威廉,她是你的新女友吗?
Jesus.
天啊
William, is this your new girlfriend? - Oh my God.
走开 - 滚开,关你什麽事?变♥态♥
On your way. - Piss off. What's it to you, you pervert?
走吧...
Come on. Come on!
那是你女友吗? - 走吧
Is that your girlfriend? - Come on, let's go!
妈的!
Shit!
菜单,非常感谢 - 谢谢
Take your menu. Thank you very much. - Thank you.
快走!
Come on!
萝拉艾戴尔卡文迪许金凯
Lola Airdale-Cavendish-Kincaid.
什麽?
What?
出身豪门,连名字都有三个
From a family so posh they had to name it thrice.
若要赢得王子的心 只有贵族血统才有资格
When it comes to bagging a prince, only genuine blue bloods need apply.
一颗苹果 一个起司醃黄瓜三明治和一瓶水
Hi. I've got an apple, cheese and pickle sandwich, and a water.
一共是3.15镑 - 好
Uh, it's three pounds fifteen. - Okay.
给妳
There you go.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
(大学图书馆系统)
请问你能帮我找几本书吗?
Sorry, could you help me look for some books?
功课要用?
For an assignment?
对,艺术史,我们正在看...
Uh, yes. Uh, history of art.Uh, we are looking at the...
阅读清单
Reading list.
在这
Oh, there.
好的
Right.
《锡耶纳画派研究论文集》
Essays in the Study of Sienese Painting.
已借出
On loan.
《锡耶纳公共宫殿的壁画》
The Frescoes in Siena's Palazzo Pubblico.
第一卷
Volume 1.
没有
Nope.
《锡耶纳十五世纪绘画》,绝对没有
Sienese Quattrocento Painting, definitely not.
抱歉,全部都碰壁
Sorry, all out of luck here.
密道顿小姐比你抢先一步
Miss Middleton beat you to it.
谢谢
Thanks.
原来所有的资料都在这
So that's where all the material went.
嗨 - 妳好
Hi. - Hello.
其实我已经看完了 - 太好了
Actually, I'm done with it now.- Great.
但我已经答应要借别人了
But I've promised it to someone else.
她好像也答应要借别人 - 瞭解
I think she promised it to someone else. - Yeah.
但你可以参考我做的笔记
But you're welcome to the notes I made.
还有我写的论文,如果有帮助的话
And the essay I've written if it'll help.
这不是什麽杰作,但我把研究写进去
It's no masterpiece, but I put the research in there.
谢谢
Thanks, that...
等你看完后,传简讯跟我说 - 好
When you're done, text and let me know. - Yeah.
或者在天花板上挖个洞还给我
Or cut a hole in your ceiling and give it back.
我的房♥间在你的正上方
I'm in the room directly above you.
原来就是妳害我晚上睡不着
Oh, so it's you that's been keeping me up at night.
是我的室友
Oh, my roommate.
其实她的噪音也害我睡不着
If it's any consolation, her noise keeps me up too.
瞭解
Yeah.
我之所以知道你住楼下 是因为有人来检查有没有窃听器
I only know it's you in the room below because they came to sweep us for bugs.
我跟他们说,如果担心我会对你不利
I told them if I was out to get you,
我大可以在智利就动手了
I could have just done that in Chile.
我休学那年参加了雷利国际历险队
On the gap year Raleigh International Expedition.
妳也去过? 是的
Did you do that too? - I did, yeah.
我们相差一个礼拜
We missed each other by a week.
真的吗?
Really? Um...
那...
It was...
挺艰辛的,对吧?
对啊
- It was tough, wasn't it? - It was, yeah.
而且要在雨林噼开一条路
Yeah, but hacking through rainforest...
是的
Yeah.
妳表现得如何?
Uh, how did you do?
还可以吧,有我可靠的开山刀
All right, I think. With my trusty machete.
对
Yeah.
我敢说妳一定很出色
I bet you excelled.
妳看起来像是在各领域表现出色的人
You seem like the type who excels at everything.
有人对我寄予厚望
There are people with high expectations of me.
我不想让他们失望
I don't want to let them down.
但不必我多说你一定也很清楚
I'm sure I don't have to tell you what that's like.
对 - 嗨
Yeah. - Hi.
抱歉,这是萝拉,这是凯特
Sorry, Lola, Kate.
我们只是在讨论...
We were just discussing...
凯特做什麽都很出色,我听到了
How Kate excels at everything she does. I overheard.
萝拉也是位优秀的人才
Well, Lola is an exceptional person too.
在哪个领域?
In which area?
除了她的听力之外
Apart from her hearing, that is.
戏剧,她演过一些戏
Oh, drama. She's done a bit of acting.
你是在替我发言吗?
You're speaking for me now? "This is Lola, my ventriloquist puppet."
“这是萝拉,我的腹语玩偶”
妳的非凡之处是什麽,凯特?
And what is your area of exceptionalism, Kate?
其实我们刚才在讨论 我们都去过的南美洲历险
We were just discussing an expedition we both did in South America.
你现在也替她发言?
You're speaking for her now too?
其中包括数週的长途远足
Which involved weeks of long-distance hiking
还要吃口粮包过活
and living off those ration packs.
每天早上用水桶装冷水洗澡
Bathing in ice-cold buckets of water each morning.
神清气爽又喜欢户外运动
Bracing and outdoorsy.
真好玩
Such fun.
我现在才知道你的这一点
I'm learning that about you.
我们交往的时间不长
We haven't been dating very long.
原来你喜欢户外活动
How much you like outdoorsy.
我确实很喜欢 - 真狡猾
Well, I do, actually. - Sneaky.
当初还跟我说你对电影和政♥治♥感兴趣
After telling me you were interested in cinema and politics.
我...
I, uh...
户外运动、电影和政♥治♥ 不是能相辅相成吗?
Don't outdoorsy, cinema, and politics go together?
只有在矛盾的情况下才是
Only as oxymorons, yeah.
而且你也喜欢在我背后跟别人调情
And you also like flirting as soon as my back is turned.
跟别人搭讪 - 什麽?
And hitting on other people. - What?
我们修同一门课
We're on the same course.
太扯了,我们在讨论论文 - 以及凯特是多麽出色
We were just talking about an essay. - And how exceptional Kate is.
抱歉,可以帮我签名吗? - 不可以
Would you mind signing this? - Yes, as it happens, I would.
我们正在说话
We're talking.
走开
Just go away.
拜託
Please.
好
Oh, okay.
怎麽了?
What?
那实在是... - 异常地愤怒
That was... - Weirdly rage-aholic.
大家只是想表示友善
They were only being friendly.
打断别人说话是友善的相反 我认为那样很无礼
Interrupting someone when they're talking is the opposite of friendly. It's rude.
好,我真的该走了 - 我也是
Okay. I really should go. - Me too.
妳们可能不明白,我经常遇到这种事
No, I don't think you understand. I get that all the time.
妳们不知道 每天面对那麽多关注是什麽感觉
You have no idea what it's like to live with that day-in, day-out.
我们不知道?
Don't we?
被人色眯眯盯着看?
What, being ogled?
被人不断地注视和评论?
Looked at and judged constantly?
换你当女生试试看
Try being a girl.
漂亮的女生才会
A fit girl.
不对,任何女生都一样
No, try being any girl.
做不到的话,至少可以试着当个人
Failing that, you could at least try to be a human being,
不要以为女生只有外表而已
while not reducing every woman to whether she's fit.
他妈...
Oh f...
我能不能...
Can I just...
今天我们要进入另一个主题:赞助
Today, we'll be moving on to another topic. Patronage.
在像佛罗伦斯和威尼斯 这些艺术繁荣的城邦及环境下
The system under which the arts flourished in city states like Florence and Venice,
这种体制油然而生
and the circumstances under which the system came to exist.
首先,我们要讨论
To begin with, we'll discuss
15世纪佛罗伦斯最伟大的赞助者
some of the greatest patrons in 15th century Florence.
第2页
Page two.
麦地奇家族
The Medici family,
他们也是城邦的统治者
who also ruled the city.
他们僱用的其中一位画家...
Now, one of the painters they employed...
- I'm not coming. - What do you mean?
- 我不去 - 什麽意思?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表