剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Oh, don't tell me you got blooded too.
也许是的
I might have done.
我可真受不了
Oh, I can't bear it.
你有没有马上洗掉
Did you wash it off immediately?
洗了大部分 - 大部分
Most of it. - Most of it?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我的哈里怎么样
How's my Harry?
挺好的 他在等着跟你说话 - 嗨 妈咪
He's waiting to talk to you. - Hi, Mummy.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你什么时候回家
So, when are you coming home?
我明天就回家 明晚就能见你们了
I'm coming home tomorrow, and I'm seeing you both tomorrow night.
你现在在哪里 还在那艘豪华游艇上吗
So, where are you now? Still on the fancy yacht?
不是的 我在巴黎
No, I'm in Paris.
和那个假惺惺的人
With the poser?
这么说可不太好
That's not very nice.
他还穿着鹿皮鞋吗
Is he still wearing moccasins?
也许吧 - 总是在打电♥话♥
Possibly. - On the phone all the time?
跟洛杉矶的人谈话 - 嗯
Talking to LA? - Mm-hmm.
他还会让我们见詹姆斯·邦德吗
Is he still going to introduce us to James Bond?
桌上放玫瑰
Roses on the table.
玫瑰 是的 - 很多玫瑰 这很重要
Roses. Understood. - Lots of roses. This is very important.
绝对没问题
Consider it done.
你想看看戒指吗 - 好的
Would you like to see the ring? - Mm. Yes.
这个 - 哎呀 很美
There. - Ah yes. It is beautiful.
还不错 - 是的
Not bad.
妈妈 哈里想问你一个问题
Mummy, Harry wants to ask you a question.
妈咪 - 说吧 亲爱的
Mummy. - Mm, yes, my darling.
你什么时候回来
So, when are you coming?
我明天就回家 再睡一晚 我就能见到你了
I'm coming home tomorrow. One more sleepie until I see you.
不是这个问题
That's not the question.
妈咪
Mummy.
你要和多迪结婚吗
Are you going to marry Dodi?
没有啊
No.
为什么这么问
Why?
报纸上都在说你们要结婚
Well, all the newspapers are saying you are.
你知道报纸上的话是不能信的
Well, you know better than to believe the papers.
我绝对不会和多迪结婚
I'm emphatically not going to marry Dodi.
老实说 我等不及要回家了
To be honest, I can't wait to come home.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
只是这里有点太闹了
It's just a bit mad here.
不明白我怎么会跑到这里
Don't really understand how I ended up here.
威廉 让我听听
Will you let me listen?
等一下
Hang on.
妈咪需要改变她的生活 仅此而已
Mummy just needs to make some changes to her life, that's all.
但这不是你该担心的事 是我的问题
But that's not your problem. That's mine.
好吧
Right.
好了 代我向大家问好
Now, say hi to everyone for me.
我们明晚见 就我们三个人
I'll see you both tomorrow night. Just the three of us.
好 爱你 妈咪
Okay, love you, Mummy.
我爱你 亲爱的
Oh, I love you, my darling.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你 妈咪
Love you, Mummy.
我爱你 袋熊
I love you, wombat.
爱你
Love you.
戴安娜
Diana!
准备好了吗
Ready?
请退后
Get back, please!
走开
Move!
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
雪本华 是家餐厅
Chez Benoit. It's a restaurant.
右转
Make a right.
他们在我们前面
They're ahead of us.
快点 右转 - 不能在这里转弯 先生
Go! Turn right! - You can't turn here, sir.
不行 这简直是一场噩梦
No, no, no. This-- This is a nightmare.
我们还是去丽兹酒店比较好 - 嘘
We'd be better off at the Ritz. - Shh.
菲利普 改变计划
Philippe, change of plan.
带我们去丽兹酒店
Take us to the Ritz.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这边请
This way, please.
夫人
Ma'am.
菜单
The menu.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生
Sir.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
先生 我们很荣幸
Sir, we are honored.
计划有变
Change of plan.
我们去楼上吃
We'll eat upstairs.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get you out of here.
对不起
Sorry.
和我在一起 总是没完没了的闹剧
Never-ending chaos of being with me.
其实
Actually,
是我欠你一个道歉
I owe you the apology.
你本来想回伦敦
You wanted to get back to London,
但我们中途来巴黎是有原因的
but there was a reason we needed to come via Paris.
这都怪我
And that was my fault.
这是干什么
What's this?
是你的最爱
It's your favorite.
胡利奥·伊格莱西亚斯
Julio Iglesias.
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你在蒙特卡洛
It's the ring
说你喜欢的那枚戒指
you said you liked in Monte Carlo.
一枚有特定名称的戒指
A ring with a specific title,
“基莫瑞”
Dis-Moi Oui.
所以我想问你一个问题
And so I have a question I wanna ask you
希望你的回答是“愿意”
to which I hope you will indeed tell me yes.
别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
别这样 我受不了 太疯狂了
Stop, I can't bear it. It's madness.
请站起来吧
Please get up.
好吧
Okay.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
立刻谈谈
Urgently.
来坐下吧
Come on. Sit down.
好吧
Okay.
这个夏天很开心
This summer has been great fun.
不仅是开心 简直是天赐之礼
More than fun. It's been a godsend.
你一直很出色
And you've been amazing.
我知道全世界都在想我们会不会结婚
And I know the whole world is wondering if we're gonna get married.
但这不是真正采取行动的理由
But that's not a reason to actually do it.
我还远没准备好再次结婚
I'm nowhere near ready for another marriage.
你也还没和上一个求婚对象摆脱关系
And you've barely untangled yourself from the last person you proposed to.
我知道你现在很难过
I know you're upset now, and...
我也知道你总想让所有人都满意
I know you always want to make everyone happy.
这很可爱
And that's adorable.
但这个婚姻只会让一个人满意
But there's only one person in the world this marriage would make happy.
谁
Who?
让我成为你的妻子 是不会让你父亲更爱你的
I can't make your father love you more by becoming your wife.
其实我觉得可以
Well, actually, I think you can.
我不会那么做的
Well, I'm not gonna do it.
婚姻是一件严肃而痛苦的事
Marriage is a serious and painful business.
我们在一起只是为了寻找快乐和慰藉
What we have is all about joy. And healing.
还有轻松
And lightness.
是谁
What's that?
送食物的
Food.
要我把他们打发走吗
Shall I send them away?
不要 吃饭吧 我快饿死了
No. Let's eat. I'm starving.
我们两个都得吃点
Do us both good.
晚上好 - 晚上好
Bonsoir. - Bonsoir.
- 放在这里就可以了 - 是 先生
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表