剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
请咨♥询♥机场人员
不需要
No. No.
嘿 戴安娜 - 戴安娜
Hey, Diana. - Diana! Diana!
你亲吻多迪时 知道他订婚了吗 戴安娜
Did you know Dodi was engaged when you kissed him, Diana?
看啊 看这边 戴安娜
Look! Look this way, Diana!
威廉和哈里怎么想 戴安娜
What do William and Harry think, Diana?
嘿 戴安娜
Hey, Diana!
凯莉的官司呢
What about Kelly's lawsuit?
早上好 - 早上好 夫人
Good morning. - Good morning. Good morning, madam.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
直接去我的公♥寓♥
Straight to my apartment.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥先生给我下达了严格指示
I have strict orders from Mr. Mohamed.
先去温莎别♥墅♥ 然后去公♥寓♥
First to Villa Windsor and then to the apartment.
王妃和她的儿子们通电♥话♥ 是有固定时间的
The Princess has a set time for a phone call with her sons.
直接去我的公♥寓♥
Straight to my apartment.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥先生特别要求 带你们去温莎别♥墅♥
Mr. Mohamed's specific instruction was to take you to Villa Windsor.
大家都往后退
Everyone, move back, and...
后退
Move back.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
没事
All good.
(私宅 禁止擅自进入)
这是怎么回事 我们要做什么
What's this? What are we doing?
我知道 对不起 我父亲坚持的
I know. I'm sorry. My father insisted.
45分钟后我就要打电♥话♥了
I have a phone call in 45 minutes.
在去我家的路上 我们先在丽兹酒店停一下
We'll stop at the Ritz on the way to my place.
你可以在那里独自打电♥话♥
You can make the call in private there.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, baba.
欢迎来到温莎别♥墅♥ 夫人 - 谢谢
Welcome to the Villa Windsor, madam. - Thank you.
若您有什么问题或者信息... - 不用了 谢谢
If there's any questions, information... - No, fine, thank you.
这可不是什么好主意
This wasn't a good idea.
放松 让她跟我说
Relax. Give her to me.
现在不是时候 相信我 临时绕航让她很恼怒
It's not the right time. Trust me. The deviation has irritated her.
让她和我说
Give her to me!
他想跟你说
He wants to speak to you.
我不想跟你♥爸♥爸说话
I don't want to talk to your dad.
告诉他我接不了 我没空
Tell him I can't, I'm unavailable.
说两句就好
Just quickly.
你好
Hello.
我的特别宾客还好吗 - 挺好的
How is my very special guest? - She's fine.
但我... - 你觉得别♥墅♥怎么样
But I-- - How do you like the villa?
很漂亮 小穆 但是...
It's beautiful, Mou Mou, but--
是巴黎市送给我的礼物
It was given to me by the City of Paris.
是雅克·希♥拉♥克♥亲自送的
By Jacques Chirac himself. - Hmm.
温莎公爵和公爵夫人 在这里度过了很多快乐的岁月
The Duke and Duchess of Windsor spent many happy years here.
这是一栋完美的小房♥子 正在等待完美的情侣入住
It's a perfect little house waiting for the perfect couple.
全世界最让我荣幸的事情
And nothing in the world would give me greater pleasure
莫过于看到你和多迪 用爱和幸福装满这个地方
than to see you and Dodi fill the place with your love and happiness.
你真是太贴心了
That's very sweet of you.
真的很浪漫 我很愿意以后再回来
You are such a romantic, and I'd love to come back another time,
但我真的得挂了 我还得和孩子们通电♥话♥呢
but I really have to go because I have a phone call with the boys.
嗯
Uh-huh.
好的 好吧 再见
Right. Okay, bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
请你别再插手了
Please stop interfering.
一切本来很顺利的
It was all going fine.
我只是想帮忙而已
I'm just trying to help.
你是在帮倒忙 她现在很有压力
Well, you're not helping. She's stressed now.
那就去安抚她
Then go and calm her down.
拜托 把这件事交给我就好
Please, just leave this with me.
我知道这对你有多重要 但我知道自己在做什么
I know how important this is to you. But I know what I'm doing.
好吧 自作聪明的小鬼 再见
Okay, smarty-pants. Bye.
再见
Bye.
能甩掉他们吗
Can't we lose them?
快点 加速
Come on. Speed up.
哇 - 小心 差点就撞到了
Whoa! - Careful! You might hit one!
为什么他妈的要走这条路 我们讨论过路线的
Why the fuck have we gone this way? We discussed this.
天啊 - 天啊
Oh God. - God!
菲利普
Philippe.
真是鸡犬不宁 - 是啊 但我也无能为力
This is such a mess. - I know, but I can't do anything about it.
是的 但你总得试试看
Yes, but you have to try something!
戴安娜 看这边
Diana, look this way!
戴安娜
Diana! Diana!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
特雷弗 - 我也无能为力
Trevor. - There's nothing I can do.
退后 快走 退后 快走开
Get back! Move! Get back! Move.
让开 退后
Move aside! Get back!
真是疯了
Crazy.
快走开
Move!
不行 让开
No. Move.
让开
Move aside.
戴安娜 拜托
Diana, please!
拜托 戴安娜 拜托了
Please, Diana, come on!
巴尔莫勒尔城♥堡♥
Balmoral Castle.
我是戴安娜 打给孩子们的
Oh, it's Diana calling for the boys.
您刚刚错过了 夫人
You've just missed them, ma'am.
王子们之前在等您的电♥话♥ 但现在又出去了
The princes waited for your call but have gone back out again.
真的很遗憾 夫人
I am so sorry, ma'am.
也许晚餐时间再试一次
Maybe try again at dinnertime?
那好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 夫人 再见
Thank you, ma'am. Goodbye.
我去去就回
I won't be long.
祝你好运
Good luck!
对 就是那个“答应我”
对 “答应我” 我们当然有
(哈里 生日快乐 爱你 妈咪)
在那里
There it is.
好眼神
Good eyes.
- 就是这个 - 就是这个
给您
- 就是这个 - 就是它
他喜欢这个
冷静 稳住
Nice and steady.
好吗
Okay?
等你准备好 就把安全栓解开
Now, when you're ready, take the safety off.
然后开枪
Take the shot.
准备好了吗 - 当然
You ready? - Sure.
恭喜你 殿下 - 谢谢
Congratulations, sir. - Thank you.
干得好
Good work.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
和男孩们聊得如何
How was it with the boys?
我错过了他们
I missed them.
不是吧 - 他们出门了
Oh no. - They'd gone out.
希望你别介意 我派人出去
Hope you don't mind, I sent someone
给哈里买♥♥了 他一直央求我买♥♥的生日礼物
to buy Harry the birthday gift he's been begging me for.
然后做了个洗剪吹安慰自己
And then I consoled myself with a blow dry.
等我们到了我的公♥寓♥ 一切都会好起来的
Everything will be better when we get to my apartment.
我保证
I promise.
戴安娜 - 请大家退后
Diana! - Step back, everyone, please.
好了 退后
Okay, get back.
天啊 拜托
Jesus! Come on.
嗨 妈咪 - 你好 亲爱的 我们终于可以聊天了
Hi, Mummy. - Hello, darling. Finally, we can talk!
抱歉 我们的时间不多 要吃晚餐了
Mm. Sorry, we haven't really got very long. It's dinner.
是的 我知道 快告诉我苏格兰怎么样
Yes, I know, but quickly, how's Scotland?
挺好的
It's good.
又湿又冷 还满是蠓虫
Wet, cold, and full of midges?
是啊
Yeah.
正对你口味 - 对了 你猜怎么着
Just how you like it? - Oh yeah, guess what?
怎么
What?
我今天射中了第一头雄鹿 - 不是吧
I shot my first stag today. - You didn't.
是的
I did.
别告诉我你也用血涂脸了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表