剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
妈的
Oh shit.
注意言词
Language.
再来一局?
Revenge?
不了
No.
你现在的状态不行
Not when you're in this state.
永远不要带着情绪下棋
One should never play chess with one's emotions.
你怎麽了?
So, what's going on?
家人
Family.
噢,家人
Oh, family.
心理学家对此有两派见解
Psychologists are fairly evenly split
一派是孩子不该与家人分开
between those who think a child should never be separated from its family
另一派认为越快脱离家人越好
and those who think the sooner it's rescued from its family the better.
我这样不是因为我们全家人
It's not everyone in the family.
只因为那个人
It's just you-know-who.
这样啊
Yes, well,
在我们讨论你和你父亲之前...
before we talk about you and your father...
我猜是你父亲
I'm assuming it's your father.
我想跟你讨论另一件事
...I want to talk to you about something else.
背痛
Back pain.
什麽? - 我时不时会背痛
What? - I get it from time to time.
背痛发作的时候 我认为归类为疼痛较为省事
And when I do, I find it easier to label it just that.
背痛、颈痛或肩膀痛
Back pain or neck pain or shoulder pain.
不必追究引发疼痛的真正原因
Rather than what's actually causing it.
未化解的愤怒
Unresolved anger.
愧疚感
Feelings of guilt.
或是憎恨
Or resentment.
我不恨他
I don't resent him.
是他恨我
He resents me.
不,不管怎样,我不认为那是真的
Oh, no, for what it's worth, I don't think that's true.
但也许你生你父亲的气
But maybe you're angry with your father
是因为这比承认你真正生气的对象
because it's more acceptable than admitting
更容易接受
who you're really angry with.
我在格林威治看到那些女孩子 对你的反应时,突然想到这点
It occurred to me when I was... watching you in Greenwich with all those girls.
还有在多伦多
And then in Toronto.
是温哥华
Vancouver.
突然间,你成了公众人物、公共财产
All of a sudden, you've become a public figure. Public property.
这并不容易
And that isn't easy.
我痛恨那样
I hate it.
人们大吼大叫,过分关注
All the screaming and the shouting and all the attention.
彷彿他们认为因为...
It's as if they think because I...
我长得像她,我为人就会像她
look like her, I'm like her.
你跟她一点都不像
You're not remotely like her.
我很清楚
I know that.
会不会是因为她拥有你缺乏的 所以你就生她的气?
So, is it possible you're angry with her for having been all the things you're not?
自在应对人们关注
Comfortable in the spotlight.
在崇拜她的人群面前有自信
Confident in front of an adoring crowd,
你认为你现在应该要像她那样
which you think you now have to be.
同时又痛恨那样
And hate. - Hmm.
你之所以生她的气,是不是因为...
And is it possible you're angry with her because,
因为她离开人世?
well, because of her leaving you?
留下你面对她的影响力?
And leaving you to deal with that legacy?
只不过
Except,
有哪个儿子会生自己母亲的气呢?
what son can ever be angry with his mother?
尤其是当他正在为她哀悼
Especially when he's grieving... for her
又非常想念她的时候
and missing her so terribly.
于是你就把气出在别人身上
So you take it out on someone else.
责怪他
And blame him
因为她香消玉殒
for the fact that she's gone.
我想他已经自责不下数百次了
An accusation I'm sure he's leveled at himself a hundred times.
我们也一样
As have we all.
但那不是我们的错
But it's not our fault.
也不是他的错
And it's not his fault.
有一天
And one day,
等你当上父亲
when you're a father
你的亲生儿子恶狠狠地瞪着你
and your own son is staring at you with murderous eyes,
你祈求他的原谅
and you're praying for his forgiveness,
如同你父亲现今祈求你的原谅
as your father is currently praying for yours...
如同我也曾经
...and as I have on
祈求你父亲原谅,虽然次数少得荒谬
shamefully too few occasions prayed for his...
到时候
well...
或许就想想这段对话吧
maybe remember this chat.
去吧
Off you go.
我父亲在书房♥吗?
在花♥园♥裡,殿下
- Is my father in his study? - In the garden, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,爸
Hi, Pa.
威尔
Willy.
你来这裡做什麽,儿子?
What are you doing here, old chap?
我以为你在学校
I thought you'd be at school.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表