剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
James is gonna be our little star. - I can tell.
上个赛季,他表现不错 - 真的吗?
He had a very good season. - Really?
他让四位打者出局,对方只得到20分
Yeah, he got four wickets. Four for 20.
♪ It's the time of year ♪
♪ When the world falls in love ♪
♪ Every song you hear ♪
♪ Seems to say ♪
♪ Merry Christmas... ♪
来吧
你们在玩什麽?
- Come on! - What's that you're playing?
这是竞争非常激烈的叠叠乐
You've just walked in on a very competitive game of Jenga.
我去抽根菸 - 我马上就去陪你
I'm gonna go and grab a cigarette. - I'll come and join you in a second.
哈利?你要去哪裡?
Harry? Where are you going?
我只是要出去一下 - 听着,待在这裡
Uh, I'm just going outside. - No, look, stay here.
有什麽问题?
What's the problem?
我要你跟家人待在一起
I want you to stay with the family.
有什麽问题?
What's the problem?
我是你父亲,不要跟我讨价还价
I'm your father, so don't argue.
你只有需要时才是我父亲
Sure you are. When it suits you.
哈利
Harry.
- ♪ Merry Christmas ♪
♪ May all your dreams come true... ♪
妳全家都很亲切 - 今晚开心吗?
Your whole family is so sweet. - You had a good evening?
是的,很好玩 - 对,我爸喜欢聊板球
Yeah, so much fun. My dad loves the cricket talk.
再见
Bye.
他人不错
He seems nice.
真的吗?
You think so?
真的
Very.
他有什麽不好?
What's not to like?
有礼貌,也很帅
He's polite. And handsome.
你们是认真交往吗?
Is it serious?
为什麽大家都这样问我?
Why does everyone keep asking me that?
凯萨琳?
Catherine?
你们是认真交往吗?
Is it serious?
相当认真
Quite.
如果妳能接受的话
If that's okay with you.
当然了
Course.
为什麽不能接受?
Why wouldn't it be?
因为妳总是希望我跟别人交往
'Cause you've always had your sights on someone else for me.
少来了
Come on.
妳一直很希望我跟威廉交往
You've always loved the idea of me and William together.
我本来打算跟我所有的朋友
I was all set to go to Edinburgh University
毕业后就直接去爱丁堡大学就读
straight after school with all my friends.
然后妳建议我休学一年后
Then you suggested I change it to St. Andrews
去圣安德鲁斯大学
after a gap year.
我的朋友都不在那
With none of my friends.
绝对不是巧合 - 真的是啊
That was no coincidence. - Yes, it was.
那妳也是凑巧鼓励我报名
Was it a coincidence you encouraged me to sign up to the art course in Florence
威廉去的佛罗伦斯艺术课程吗?
where William was expected to go?
还有去智利探险,他也去了
And then to the expedition in Chile as well. Where he went.
我以为妳会感谢我
I thought you'd thank me.
妳说过妳喜欢他
You said you liked him.
对,然后我长大了
Yes, well, then I grew up.
妳每次打定主意后,就停不下来
Once you had the idea fixed in your head, you never stopped.
对,但我没有恶意
Yes, but not for any sinister reason.
真的吗?
妳知道我怎麽想吗?
- Really? - Do you know what I think?
我认为妳很特别
I think you're special.
我也认为那可怜的男生 需要一个善良、正常的女生
I also happen to think that poor boy needs a nice, normal girl.
妳不认识他
You don't know him.
万一威廉不适合我呢?
Well, I mean, what if William isn't right for me?
那我想要的呢?
What about what I want?
如果妳真正喜欢的是芬奇,那很好
If what you really want is Finchie, then that's fine.
我只是不希望妳和芬奇交往 是因为妳想证明我错了
I just don't want you to be seeing Finchie 'cause you're making a point to me.
来吧
Come on.
尤其是我听传闻说
Especially since I've heard on the grapevine that
威廉过得很痛苦
William is miserable.
还想离开大学
And wants to leave university.
还好吗?
All right?
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会真的那麽做
You're not really gonna do it.
什麽?
What?
离开大学
Leave uni.
还没决定
Haven't decided.
别再跟我抢工作了
Stop muscling in on my territory.
我很清楚成为家中败类是我的职责 别有样学样
I know my job, to be the fuck-up in this family. Don't you start too.
回去圣安德鲁斯大学
Go back to St. Andrews.
就算你不为自己想,也为我想 我需要...
If not for your sake, then for mine. I need a...
人生目标
purpose in life.
我得犯错,好让你看起来...
Screw up and make you look
体面
good.
你跟爸怎麽了?
What's going on with you and Pa?
他发现大♥麻♥的事了
He found out about the weed, didn't he?
他大发雷霆,还说我可能会被退学
Went ballistic. Said I could have got myself expelled.
现在他要我去戒毒所
Now he wants me to go to a treatment center
跟那些成瘾者共处
to spend the day with some addicts.
什麽?
What?
我说他有点反应过度
"Bit of an overreaction," I said.
他说要我忏悔和负责任
"Remorse and responsibility," he said.
谢谢喔
Thanks.
因为这件事会登上各大报
'Cause it'll be in all the papers.
再次让我看起来像个无药可救的人
And make me look like a lost cause. Again.
人们会说 “可怜的孩子,自从他母亲去世后...”
People will say, "Poor boy, ever since his mother died..."
但我想这一切都恰到好处
But I guess it's all working out perfectly.
因为这个家族不需要第二号♥人物
'Cause there's no need for a number two in this family.
除非是作为娱乐
Except as entertainment.
我不可能当正常人或成功人士 让你黯然失色
I can't be normal or a success, can I? And eclipse you in any way.
那会让这齣戏变得荒谬
That would make a mockery of the whole show.
所以威尔是好孩子,哈利是坏孩子
So it's Willy Gold Star, Harry Black Sheep.
威尔是圣人,哈利是罪人
Willy Saint, Harry Sinner.
威尔很可靠,哈利很迷惘
Willy Solid, Harry Lost.
他妈的戒毒所耶
A fucking treatment center.
你能想像如果是你去戒毒所
Can you imagine how people would freak out if
人们会多麽震惊吗?
you were the one who was going to a treatment center?
那就像神殿要倒塌似的
It would be like the temple was falling down.
但若是我,就正符合人们期望
With me, it's just what people want.
犯下大错
Fucking up.
“这正是哈利威尔斯的职责”
"Ah, that's Harry Wales' job."
(收到讯息,阅读)
(开启讯息)
(请不要离开大学,凯特)
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表