剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
The phone call to my father. - Mm-hmm.
我说的那些话
The things I said. - Mm-hmm.
他什么都没听到
He didn't hear a word.
我知道
I know.
你知道 - 嗯
You know? - Mm-hmm.
你很快会鼓起勇气告诉他的
You'll find the courage to tell him soon.
我会的
I will, you know.
我真的会的 - 我知道
I really will. - I know.
一切都好吧 亨利 - 是的
Everything okay, Henri? - Yes.
菲利普和让弗朗索 有按照我的要求出去做吗
Are Philippe and Jean-Fran?ois out doing what I asked?
是的 他们在前门转移注意力
Yes, they're out front doing the diversion.
好
Okay.
不会有人看到我们离开的
No one will see us leave.
相信我
Trust me.
很好
Good.
他说什么 - 我们没事了
What'd he say? - We're okay.
我们走吧
- 都安排好了 - 是 谢谢
好 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
别想跟着我们 你们是没法赶上的
Don't try following us. You'll never catch us.
拜托 先生
滚开
Piss off.
拜托 看看我们 拜托
Come on, look at us! Come on!
戴安娜 拍张照片
Diana, a picture!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, okay.
准备好了 走吧 - 是 好的
Ready. Let's go. - Yes. Okay.
快点 我们走吧 快点离开这里
Come on. Let's go. Let's get out of here.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表