剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
本周的事件反而倒是证明了 照片的力量有多强大
Well, if anything, this week's events have proved just how powerful a photograph can be.
我都无法说服我自己 又怎么说服孩子们
How can I justify that to the boys, let alone to myself?
再说了 戴安娜和我现在相处得很好
Besides, Diana and I are getting on rather well at the moment.
我们说好不做越界的事情
I owe it to her to be onside.
看来你还没看今天的《每日邮报》
I assume you haven't seen today's Daily Mail.
为什么
Why?
你和威尔士王妃之间可能说好了休战
There may be a truce between you and the Princess of Wales,
但这并没有阻止她 向她最喜欢的记者透露
but that didn't stop her letting her favorite journalist know
上周末你和帕克·鲍尔斯夫人独处
that you spent last weekend alone with Mrs. PB.
在孩子们度假回来时 不想陪伴他们
And didn't want to take the boys when they came back from holiday.
她不会那么做的
She wouldn't do that.
就一个周末而已
One weekend.
一个周末
One!
所以我认为我们应该以某种方式回应
So I... I do think we should respond in some way.
我要怎么向孩子们提出拍照的想法
How am I gonna present the idea of a photo shoot to the boys?
他们讨厌做那种事 我也不怪他们
They hate doing that sort of thing, and I don't blame them.
告诉他们这是一笔交易
We tell them it's a deal.
我们同意拍这些照片
That we've agreed to these photos
在假期接下来的时间里 媒体就不再纠缠他们
so that the media leave us alone for the rest of the holiday.
问题是
The question is,
到哪里找一位值得信任的摄像师
where to find a trustworthy photographer.
现在世上还有这种人吗
Does such a thing even exist anymore?
好极了 麦克戈提根先生 请再来一张
That's lovely, Mr. McGettigan. One more like that, please.
很好 现在可以 和麦克戈提根夫人一起照
Good. Good. And now perhaps one with Mrs. McGettigan.
我该站在哪里
Oh, where do I stand?
请站在左边 - 左边
Oh, just on the left, please. - Oh, left.
能把那边的灯给我吗
Can you swap me that light over there?
很好 再靠近一点
Good. A wee bit closer in.
非常好 你们以前拍过吗
Oh, you're good. Have you done this before?
我失陪一下
Oh, excuse me just a moment.
邓肯·缪尔
Duncan Muir.
对 就是我
Yes, that's me.
你好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
好了 都准备好了吗 - 对 我只有这些东西
Okay, is everything in? - Yes, that's all I have.
所有东西都放进去了 你确定 - 对
Is everything in? Are you sure? - Yes.
好 邓肯
Okay. And, Duncan...
好了
Right.
冷静点 你让我很紧张
Just calm down. You're making me nervous.
好 那回头见 - 祝你好运
Right. See you later. - Good luck.
祝你好运
Right. - Good luck.
我们为什么要这么做 - 因为 威...
Why do we have to do this? - Because, Will--
我们的朋友都会取笑我们的 - 没错
All our friends are going to tease us. - Exactly.
不会的
I very much doubt it.
会的 尤其是穿着苏格兰短裙 拿着牧羊人拐杖的话
They will. Especially if you wear a kilt and carry a shepherd's crook.
就像小波比一样
Like Little Bo Peep.
小爸比
Little Pa Peep.
小爸比的羊不见了 他不知道该上哪儿找
Little Pa Peep has lost his sheep and can't tell where to find them.
这主意很烂
It's a bad idea.
很烂的主意
A baaad idea.
咩咩的烂
Baaad.
如果不想穿苏格兰短裙 也可以不♥穿♥
All right, you don't have to wear a kilt if you don't want to.
很好
Good.
缪尔先生 你好 非常感谢你能来
Mr. Muir, hello. Thank you so much for coming.
所以这里没有鲑鱼 因为太低了
That's why there's no salmon. Because it's so low.
威廉王子 能请你靠近一些吗
Prince William, can you come closer in, please?
维金 过来 - 两分钟 就两分钟而已
Widgeon, come. Two minutes. It's embarrassing.
两分钟 然后就结束了 - 好吧
Two minutes and it'll be over. - All right.
来吧
Come on.
很好
Lovely.
小狗叫什么名字
What's the dog's name?
维金
Widgeon.
这名字真好听
Ah, lovely name.
也许你们可以扔些石头
Perhaps you could throw some stones.
来扔石头吧 - 好吗
Yes, let's throw stones.
试着打几个水漂 - 维金 准备好了吗
Try skimming a couple. - Widgeon, ready?
小狗玩得很开心呢
The dog's enjoying it.
我的弹了两次
I got two.
两次 - 真不错
Two! Lovely.
你才弹了一次 比我还差劲 - 好极了
One! That's even worse than me. - Great.
这次肯定能行 - 三次 需要弹跳三次
This'll be a better one. - Three. We need three.
哈里王子 能请你站在你父亲的旁边吗
Prince Harry, can you stand there next to your father, please?
你过来
You come here.
谢谢 - 你应该和摄影师聊聊
Thank you. - You should chat to the photographer.
太棒了 谢谢
Smashing, thank you!
请你们看向我
And if you could look to me, please.
就是这样
That's the shot.
(收起你的那一套 戴安娜)
似乎获得了一场胜利
Well, that seems to have been something of a triumph.
孩子们很讨厌这样做
The boys hated doing it.
肯定的
I'm sure.
但与戴安娜的行为形成鲜明对比 充分说明了问题
But, as a contrast with Diana's antics, it speaks volumes.
你听说最新消息了吗
Did you hear the latest?
没有 什么消息
No, what's that?
据说昨天 她乘坐哈洛德直升机
Apparently, yesterday she flew 160 miles
飞了260公里 就为了去德比郡见一位灵媒
in the Harrods helicopter to visit a psychic in Derbyshire...
把一个小村庄的居民吓坏了
terrorizing some tiny village in the process.
据我理解 也许是为了 帮助法耶兹先生找寻爱情生活的重点
Perhaps to help Mr. Fayed decide where his priorities lie, romantically,
毕竟他已经有了一位美国未婚妻
given that he already has an American fiancée, I understand.
饶了我吧
Spare me.
戴安娜的行为越来越难以预测
Diana's behavior is becoming more and more erratic.
越来越鲁莽
More and more reckless.
越来越失控
More and more out of control.
戴安娜
Diana!
她没有从错误中汲取教训
Instead of learning from her mistakes,
我听说她反而再次飞回了法国南部
I gather she's flown back to the South of France again.
我想她最终会安定下来的
I imagine she'll settle eventually.
但愿吧
Let's hope.
大家都希望 那个姑娘能找到内心的安宁
All one wants is for that girl to find peace.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表