剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
♪ It's that time of year ♪
♪ When the world falls in love ♪
♪ Every song you hear... ♪
那这件呢?
Ah. What about this one?
不好
No.
妳才15岁,不是50岁
God, you're 15, not 50.
我喜欢这件
I like this.
没有一点亮片,就不算是圣诞派对
You can't have a Christmas party without a bit of glitter.
这会展现妳的身材,男生会喜欢
It'll show off your figure, which the boys'll love.
妈!
Mum!
(1996年12月)
妳记得车停在哪裡吗?
Can you remember where we parked?
不记得 - 我们来伦敦是自讨苦吃
No. - Serves us right for coming up to London.
快看
Look.
谢谢,圣诞快乐
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
天啊,是黛安娜王妃 - 谢谢,圣诞快乐
Oh my God, it's Princess Diana.
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
这样吧,可以再多给几本吗? 我们快卖♥♥光了
Know what? Here, can we have some more of yours? We're selling out.
黛安娜,请给我一本好吗? - 非常感谢
Diana, can I have one, please? - Thank you very much.
给妳一镑
Here's a pound.
多给一点
No, more than that.
给你
There you go.
圣诞快乐 - 拿去
Merry Christmas. - Here you go.
抱歉 - 去吧
Oh, sorry. - Yeah.
好热销啊
Selling like hotcakes.
请收下 - 真慷慨
Uh, here. - Ooh, that's very generous.
妳叫什麽名字? - 凯萨琳
What's your name? - Catherine.
叫我凯特就好
Uh, Kate's fine.
向凯特道谢 - 好,谢谢
Say thank you to Kate. - Uh...Thank you.
(《大志杂♥志♥》)
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
走吧 - 圣诞快乐
Come on. Please.
看来有人让妳印象深刻喔
Someone obviously made an impression.
他看起来很善良
He seems kind.
长得很帅
Has a nice face.
他长得像极了他母亲
His mother's face is what he's got.
(威廉,天生就是国王)
眼睛也很好看
He has nice eyes too.
这个嘛
Well,
或许有机会喔
you never know.
妈咪,他是王子耶
Mummy, he's a royal prince.
所以呢?
So?
我第一次见到妳父亲时 我觉得我配不上他
When I first met your father, he was way out of my reach.
妳也知道,我只是个卑微的空服员
You know, I was just a lowly stewardess.
推餐车的空姐
Trolley dolly.
他的祖母却和女王的姑姑有交情
While his grandmother had been friendly with the Queen's aunt.
他父亲是英国皇家空军飞行员 曾与菲利普亲王一起飞行
His father was an RAF pilot who'd flown with Prince Philip.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的女人
I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.
然后我创立了家族事业
And then I started the family business
事业很成功,妳父亲离开原本的工作
and became so successful that your dad was able to leave his job
全职为我建立的公♥司♥工作
and come and work full-time for something I'd created.
然后我意识到也许情况正好相反
Then I realized that maybe it was the other way around.
娶到我是他幸运
That he'd been lucky to have me.
千万不要低估自己
Never underestimate yourself.
千万不要认为世界上 有任何自己不配拥有的东西
Never think there's anything in this world you're not good enough for.
《王冠》
(三年后)
♪ Happy birthday, dear William ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
Drink! Drink! Drink!
每个都是溷蛋
Fuckers. Every one of them.
人♥渣♥败类
Scum of the earth.
是啊
Yeah.
别担心,哥
Don't worry, bro.
我支持你
I've got your back.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
到目前为止,新闻媒体
Until now, there's been an agreement
都遵守协议 不侵犯你的私生活
that the press won't intrude on your private life.
如今你满18岁了
Now you're 18 and of age, are you worried that will change?
你担心情况会改变吗?
希望不会
I hope not.
要喝茶吗?
Hello! Cup of tea?
好啊
Love one.
...媒体和公众,这并不容易
...press and the public, which hasn't been easy.
藉由接受这次採访
But by giving this interview
在上大学前,让媒体来这裡拍摄
and allowing people in here to film me now before I go to university,
我希望在大学也能享有同样的自♥由♥
I hope I'll be given the same kind of freedom there too.
你在伊顿公学过得开心吗? - 很开心,谢谢
Have you enjoyed your time at Eton? - I have. Thank you.
你会最想念什麽? -我
What will you miss most? - Me.
你会想念哈利吗?
当然
- Will you miss Harry? - Of course.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
现在要上大学了 希望如此
And now it's off to university. - Hopefully, yes.
做出决定了吗? 据说你在考虑爱丁堡大学
Made your choice? There have been reports you're considering Edinburgh.
是的
I am.
前提是我先通过考试
That's assuming I pass my exams first.
他会的,他是书呆子
He will. He's such a swot.
你觉得你会跟其他同学相处得如何?
How do you think you might get along with the other students?
尤其是那些可能反对君主制的人
Particularly those who might be, uh, anti-monarchists.
他会砍掉他们的头
He'll have their heads cut off.
我只想上大学,过得开心
I just want to go to university and have fun.
那女生呢?
And girls?
你会如何应付关注?
How will you handle the attention?
就算不多想男女的事
I'll have enough to be getting on with
我也有够多事情要忙了
without worrying too much about girls.
这是令尊威尔斯亲王送的
祝你考试顺利
From your father, the Prince of Wales. To wish you good luck with your exams.
地理科考生们,作答时间到了
A-level geographers, that is the end of your time.
完成你们正在写的句子,然后放下笔
Finish the sentence you're writing and then pens down.
请把试♥卷♥放在桌子的左手边
Please place your exam script on the left-hand side of your desk
我会去收
to be collected.
奶奶来了
Now Granny's here.
可以开始了
We can start.
无论成绩如何 要知道我们已经非常骄傲了
Whatever they are, just know we're already immensely proud.
胡说!
What rot!
只有全拿A才行
Only straight As will do.
菲利普
Philip!
快点
Right. - Well, come on.
如何?
Well?
皱眉...是好的意思吗?
Is that a... good frown?
别吊人胃口
Don't keep us in suspense.
生物是C
C in biology.
这样啊 - 哪科是C?
Oh, well... - C in what?
生物,妈咪
Biology, Mummy.
地理是A
Oh. - A in geography.
非常好
Oh, very good.
你真聪明
Aren't you clever?
哪科是A - 谁来告诉她?
A in what? - Oh, someone tell her.
- Geography, Granny.地理,奶奶
这一定是我们家第一次拿到A的纪录
That must be the only A ever in this family.
艺术史是B - 太棒了!
And B in history of art. - Bravo!
哪科是B? - 来人啊,毙了她
B in what? - Oh, somebody shoot her.
艺术史 - 什麽?
History of art. - What?
放屁史
History of fart.
做得好,威廉,你被录取了 - 恭喜
Well done, William. You're in. - Yeah.
做得好 - 做得好,这送你
Well done. - Well done. Here.
因为你马上就要离家了 而且意外在所难免
Since you'll be flying the nest soon. And because accidents do happen.
你们以后会感谢我的
You'll all be thanking me later.
那是什麽?
Oh, what is it?
别闹了,哈利,别让...
Oh, for God's sake, Harry, don't let...
那是什麽?糖果?
What are they? Sweeties?
保险套
Condom.
要不要放进嘴裡都行
Putting them in your mouth is optional.
我收起来 - 只是一点建议
I'll have that. - Just a bit of advice.
什麽? - 什麽?
What? - Hmm? What?
威廉王子即将召开记者会
Prince William is due to hold a press conference shortly.
我们预计他将宣布 从伊顿公学毕业后的大学生活计画
We're expecting him to be announcing his plans for university life after Eton.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表