剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Well, it's over now.
我走后 大家都会活得更轻松
Be easier for everyone with me gone.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
会的
It will.
承认吧 你有过这种想法
Admit it. You've had that thought already.
从我听到消息的那一刻起 我唯一的想法
The only thought I've had since the moment I heard is
是后悔
regret.
会过去的
That will pass.
不会的
No, it won't.
齐步行进
Quick march.
你也是 殿下
And you, sir.
亲爱的孩子
Darling boy.
奶奶呢
Where's Granny?
在打电♥话♥
On a call.
和斯宾塞一家
The Spencers.
非常感谢你 - 也感谢你们
Thank you. - You too.
我们会再联♥系♥ - 好的
We'll be in touch. - All right.
怎么样
How was it?
异乎寻常
It was extraordinary.
简直是另一个世界
It's another world.
我们本来会跟踪你的行程
We would have followed your progress
但为了孩子们 我们把电视和无线电收音机移走了
but we've put away all the televisions and wirelesses for the boys.
是啊 我...
Yes, well, I, um...
我认可你们的做法 但我认为
I agree with your instinct, but I do think it's important
王室高级成员 也同样应该留意一下公众的情绪
that senior members of the family keep an eye on the mood out there.
我想专注留意这里人的情绪
I thought we might concentrate on the mood here
照顾好这个家庭
and taking care of this family.
戴安娜曾是这个家庭的一员
Diana was part of this family.
已经离婚 脱离了这个家庭
Divorced from this family.
法律上已经断绝了关系
A legal severance.
一刀两断
An amputation
而且是你努力争取的
that you fought so hard for.
不是我们
Not us.
我们都曾希望她留在这个家里
We all wanted her to remain in this family.
但你坚持要离婚
But you insisted on divorce.
正因如此 这件事现在是斯宾塞家族的事
Which is why this is now a Spencer family matter.
也正因如此 我们非常愿意尊重他们的决定
And why we are keen to respect their wishes
计划举办一场小型 私密的家族葬礼
for a small, private, family service.
我认为那样做不明智
I think that would be a mistake.
首相认为应该举办公开葬礼
The prime minister feels that the right thing is a public funeral.
一场有实无名的国家级葬礼 我同意他的想法
A state occasion in all but name, and I agree with him.
但这意味着我们得离开苏格兰
But that would mean leaving Scotland
去伦敦参加一场规模壮大的活动
and participating in some huge spectacle in London.
你想让孩子们经历这些吗
Do you want to put the boys through that?
他们得在所有镜头前 跟着棺材行进
They'd have to walk behind the coffin, in front of all those cameras.
向已故的母亲表达敬意
And show their respects to their late mother,
就像人们希望的那样
as people will want them to do.
我们一直很难理解
It's... always been hard for us to understand the connection
戴安娜与公众之间的感情联♥系♥
that Diana has with people,
但无法解释这件事 并不代表我们应该否认这个事实
but the fact that it's inexplicable shouldn't lead us to deny it.
我已经出去亲眼看到了
I've just been out there. I've seen it for myself.
人们涌上街头
People taking to the streets.
不只是这里 全世界都有成千上万的人
Not just here, all over the world, in their hundreds, thousands.
他们希望我们展露出悲恸与同情
And they will expect us to show grief, and compassion,
希望你能以一国♥之♥母♥的身份以身作则
and for you to be mother to the nation.
希望你别介意 我更希望 以威廉和哈里的祖母身份照料他们
If you don't mind, I'm concerned with being a grandmother to William and Harry.
这是我的首要任务
That's my priority.
我不希望被人训斥 告诉我何时哀悼或何时展现情感
And I'd rather not be lectured on how or when to grieve or show emotion.
特别是那个让她生前最痛苦的人
Particularly by the person who caused her the most pain.
好吧 我承认 我...
All right. All right. I admit, I...
我在她生前辜负了她的期望
I let her down in life.
但我不会在她死后继续辜负她
But I will not let her down in death.
万事都无法两全其美 难道我们还没明白这一点吗
We can't have it both ways. Haven't we learnt that yet?
我们不能在想不受打扰时就关起门
We can't be a private family when we want to be
在合适的时候再面向公众
and a public one when it suits us.
我们总是一次又一次地 试图获得两全其美的结果
Time and time again, we try to have it both ways.
但我们做不到 也该让威廉明白这一点了
We can't, and it's time William learnt that.
没错 他是个害羞的孩子 但他也是未来的国王
Yes, he's a shy boy, but he's also a future king.
当他的母亲去世 人们哀悼时
And when his mother dies and people grieve,
他必须表现出该有的样子
he has to behave like one.
兄弟们 姐♥妹♥们♥ 愿真♥主♥保佑你们所有人
Brothers and sisters, may Allah bless you all.
我们很快就要开始进行葬礼
We are shortly going to commence the janazah prayer
为伊马德丁·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥· 阿卜杜勒·穆奈姆·法耶兹
of Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Mena'em Fayed,
我们亲爱的兄弟
the son of our dear brother
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法耶兹的儿子祈祷
Mohamed Al Fayed.
此时此刻
At these times,
我们祈求真♥主♥
we ask Allah
赐予穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法耶兹
to grant Mohammed Al Fayed
以及他的整个家庭安宁与慰藉
and his entire family peace and solace.
宫里还是没回复消息吗
Still nothing from the Palace?
没有
No.
我们送了花
But we sent flowers?
是的
Yes.
还有信件和礼物 什么消息都没有
And letters and gifts. No word at all?
没有
No.
我寄过去 放在戴安娜棺材上的那首诗呢
And the poem I sent to be placed in Diana's coffin?
被退回了
It was returned.
没有附言
Without acknowledgement.
他们为什么恨我
Why do they hate me?
难道阿♥拉♥伯人注定要被西方憎恨吗
Is it the fate of Arabs to always be hated by the West?
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
怎么能不往心里去
How can I not?
没有任何新闻提到你
Look. There's no mention of you anywhere!
好像只有一个人死了一样
It's as if only one person died.
但在整个阿♥拉♥伯世界 在开罗 贝鲁特 巴格达
But across the Arab world, in Cairo, Beirut, Baghdad,
人们都说我是英雄
they are calling me a hero.
你不应该仰望西方
You shouldn't look up to the West.
我当然仰望西方
Of course I look up to the West.
你不该这样
You shouldn't.
过高的期望是不公平的
Exalted expectations are not fair.
这些期望永远无法实现
They can never be fulfilled.
我对你也曾抱有不公平的期望吗
Did I have unfair expectations of you?
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我...
Forgive me...
辜负了你
for failing you.
你很完美
You were perfect.
不 我不完美
No, I wasn't.
坦诚面对本来的我吧
Be honest about who I was.
因为只有真♥相♥才能治愈伤口
Because wounds will only heal with the truth.
别 多迪 别走!
No, Dodi, no!
不要离开我!
Don't leave me!
很欣慰看到我们在举国悲痛的时刻
It's good to see such a strong collective effort
能够凝聚如此强大的
as we mount a response to this moment of
集体力量
national sorrow.
我很高兴 大家一致赞成公开葬礼的想法
I'm delighted that opinion is coalescing around a public funeral,
如果各方都同意 在威斯敏斯特教堂举♥行♥葬礼
and if all parties are happy with Westminster Abbey as the venue for the service,
我的办公室手下 将开始拟定一份出席者名单
my office will start to draw up a list of attendees.
但我们建议
Um, but we would recommend
教堂会众能包括一些 最切合王妃慈善事业的人群
that the congregation reflects the causes closest to the princess.
艾滋病人 地雷受害者...
AIDS patients, landmine victims...
殿下 威廉王子不在房♥间里 没人能找到他
Sir, Prince William is not in his room, and no one can find him.
...来自各界的权威人士
...assortment of establishment figures.
威廉
William!
这可是耗时的任务
This is a massive palaver.
安妮 你能带哈里去吗
Anne, will you take Harry?
他可能快死了 - 不必惊慌
He might be dying. - No need to panic.
威廉
William!
威廉
William!
威廉 - 威廉
William! - William!
威廉 - 威廉
William! - William!
威廉
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表