剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
I want the best photographer on the Mediterranean.
谢谢 好的 再见
Grazie. Okay. Ciao. Ciao, ciao, ciao, ciao, ciao.
剩下的暑期你有什么计划
What are your plans for the rest of the summer?
我打算从这里回伦敦
Well, from here, I go back to London.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
趁孩子们跟父亲 去巴尔莫勒尔之前见见他们
To see the boys before they go to Balmoral with their father.
然后我会和地雷慈善机构 一起去波斯尼亚
Then I go to Bosnia with the landmine charity,
但此外依然有时间
but that still leaves time.
因为要到31号♥ 孩子们才会从苏格兰回来
Because I don't get the boys back from Scotland until the 31st.
你呢 你有什么打算
What about you? What are your plans?
我本来是打算结婚的
I was supposed to be getting married.
记得吗
Remember?
是噢
Oh yeah.
现在呢
And now?
现在我可能结不了了
Now I'm probably not.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她知道我们的事吗
Does she know about us?
我想在你去波斯尼亚时 我会飞去洛杉矶
I thought I might fly to LA when you go to Bosnia.
告诉她
And tell her.
真勇敢
That's brave.
没有飞到波斯尼亚 在布满地雷的地方行走那么勇敢
Not as brave as flying to Bosnia and walking in fields of landmines.
你对此了解吗
Do you know anything about it?
不了解 - 这其实是个很严重的问题
No. - It's actually a huge problem.
地雷会炸死数以千计的人 通常是儿童 但除此之外
Quite apart from landmines killing thousands of people, often children,
幸存者通常会遭到自己社区的排斥
landmine survivors are frequently rejected by their communities
因为他们被毁容或受伤
because of their disfigurements and injuries.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
是一位叫肯·卢瑟福的人 让我注意到了这件事
It was a man called Ken Rutherford who drew my attention to it.
他创立了地雷幸存者网络
He started the Landmine Survivors Network.
他的吉普车在索马里碰到地雷后
Well, after his Jeep hit a landmine in Somalia,
他失去了双腿 他对我说: “每个幸存者都会记住一个日子
he lost both his legs. He said to me, "Every survivor has a date."
他们踩到地雷的那天”
"The day they stepped on the landmine."
他说:“我的日子是1993年12月16日”
He said, "Mine was December 16th, 1993."
然后我说:“我的日子是 1981年7月29日 婚礼那天”
And I said, "Mine was the 29th of July, 1981, my wedding day."
哇
Wow.
至少你还有双腿 - 是啊
At least you still have your legs. I do. Yeah.
失去这双腿
Losing those...
可是反♥人♥类♥罪
would be a crime against humanity.
你这么想
Do you think?
我一直认为我的胳膊比双腿更好
See, I've always thought my arms were better than my legs.
嗯
Yeah.
很难决定呢
It's a tough call.
你觉得我最喜欢你哪一点
What do you think I like most about you?
我的眼睛
My eyes?
不对 但我确实喜欢你的眼睛
No, but I do like your eyes.
我的信♥用♥卡♥
My credit card?
不对
No.
但我确实喜欢你的信♥用♥卡♥
But I do like your credit card.
你的手
Your hands.
为什么是我的手
Why my hands?
因为男人的手很重要
Because men's hands are so important.
就像他们的嘴唇 必须有恰到好处的温度
Like their lips have to be just the right temperature.
我的嘴唇有吗
Are mine the right temperature?
我也不知道
I don't know.
需要检查一下
Hmm. Need to check.
这就对了
非常好
嗯
Yeah.
- 萨班斯迪安诺 - 是
我们走吧
天啊
Oh my God.
你在喝什么 - 血玛丽
What are you drinking? - Bloody Mary.
谢谢你 约翰
Thanks, John.
欢迎回来 你好啊 - 大家好
Welcome back! Hello! - Hello, all.
他来了 卡萨诺瓦本人
Here he is, Casanova himself.
唐璜 奥马尔·沙里夫 多迪多迪
Don Juan, Omar Sharif. Dodi-Dodi?
爸爸 你好吗
How are you, Dad?
费洛斯
Fellowes.
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
谢谢你告诉我这些 我当然想随时了解情况
Thank you for letting me know. Obviously, I'd like to be kept informed.
我们回来了
We're back!
把手举起来 我要抢劫
Put your hands in the air! This is a robbery!
过去一点
Move up.
那里有两个 拜托
There's two there. Thank you very much.
不对 你必须这么做 我们会绕过你 - 那什么都不算
No. You've got to do it, we go past you. - That means nothing.
我把牌放下了... - 不对 等等
Well, I put the card down-- - No, wait!
我也赢了 - 你连规则都没懂
I won too. - You don't even know the rules.
我知道规则 - 他要开始生气了
I do know the rules. - You don't. Watch the red mist coming.
夫人 有电♥话♥ 是法耶兹先生
Ma'am. Telephone call, Mr. Fayed.
现在不行 - 他说有急事
Not now. - He said it was urgent.
你在一个红色的大盒子上按按钮
There's a big, red box where you press the button
所有的牌都会射出来
and all the cards just shoot out.
你每次拿到的牌数都是一样的吗
So, do you get the same amount of cards every time?
嗨 我没太多时间
Hi, I don't have long.
我知道 你和男孩们在一起
I know. You're with the boys. Um...
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你
I'm just calling to let you know that,
显然 有人拍了一些 我们两个在船上的照片
apparently, there are some photos of us on the boat
然后提供给了报社
being offered to newspapers.
你说过没人知道我们在那里
You said no one knew we were there.
我明白 这完全说不通
I know. It makes no sense.
什么时候登出来
When are they coming out?
我也不知道更多信息了
I don't have any more information.
只要我有消息 就尽快联♥系♥你
As soon as I do, I'll be in touch.
这些照片被《星期日镜报》买♥♥下
The photographs were bought by the Sunday Mirror,
据我们所知 他们付了25万英镑
who, we understand, paid £250,000.
是新闻界有史以来最激烈的竞标战
The fiercest bidding war in Fleet Street history.
《太阳报》和《每日邮报》 各自支付了十万英镑 只为复♥制♥照片
The Sun and Daily Mail have each paid £100,000 just to reproduce the images.
照片里有什么
What's in the photographs?
我听说有好几张情侣接吻的照片
I gather they have several of the couple kissing.
知道什么时候会刊登吗
Do we know when they're going to be published?
这周日
This Sunday.
前几天已经在电视上 进行了广泛的广♥告♥宣传
With an extensive advertising campaign on television in the days before.
恐怕几乎已经无法挽回了
I'm afraid it will be almost impossible to avoid.
哈里 爸爸来了
Harry, Pa's here.
你就不能假装不那么期待离开我吗
Can you pretend to be less excited about leaving me?
不是因为我们要离开你
It's not because we're leaving you.
不 是因为你们要去心爱的苏格兰
No, it's 'cause you're going to your beloved Scotland.
全是雨水和动物尸体
With its rain and dead animals.
我不知道你们怎么能受得了 - 我们喜欢 很好玩
I don't know how you can stand it. - We like it. It's fun.
是噢 很好玩
Oh, it's fun.
你会去哪里来着
Where will you be again?
和地雷慈善机构去波斯尼亚
Bosnia with the landmine charity.
然后呢
And then?
然后和朋友们一起待几天
And then... few days with friends.
多迪
Like Dodi?
我可能会和多迪一起回船上玩玩
I might go back on the boat with Dodi.
怎么了
What?
他很奇怪
He's weird.
他不奇怪 他很贴心 也有善意
He's not weird. He's sweet, and he means well.
哈里 我们必须得走了 快点
Harry, we really need to go. Come on, quickly.
快点
Quickly.
哈里 他在等呢
Harry, he's waiting.
你的拥抱最棒了
You're the best hugger.
快点 - 谢谢
Come on. - Thanks.
抱抱
Ah, hug!
真的吗 又不会太久
Really? It's not for long.
三周呢 简直望不见头
It's three weeks. It's an eternity.
我需要一个世界级的拥抱来抚慰我
I need a world-class hug to fill me back up.
好吧 - 好好抱
All right. - Do it properly.
我手里拿着包呢
I've got my bag.
每天都要打电♥话♥
Phone call every day.
嗯 - 你保证
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表