刚收到消息 一架飞机
We are just now getting word of a plane
在纽约东河堤岸附近
that has apparently crashed off the banks of the East River
坠毁 飞机...
here in New York. The plane...
我们收到消息 可能是战斗机将其击落
We've received reports that fighter jets may have shot it down.
有传言称当局
We're getting word that authorities
要求那片区域的民众不要占用街道
are asking the public to stay away from that area
好让救护车和急救人员通过
to allow for emergency vehicles and first responders.
我都说了
You heard me.
那个人 驾驶员 开枪打人
The man -- the pilot -- he was shooting people.
我听到身后两声枪响
I hear two shots behind me.
我转过身 看到是驾驶员
I turn around -- I see the pilot.
他走进驾驶舱 枪杀了副驾
He goes into the cockpit, and he shoots the co-pilot.
大家都慌了 大声惊叫
People are panicking, screaming.
接着...
The next thing I know...
我睁开眼 这个人...
I open my eyes, and this guy...
-这人戴着兜帽... -这家伙简直是怪物
- The guy with the hood on his head... - Monster of a guy.
他跟一个警卫铐在一起
He's handcuffed to a guard.
然后把他的手给砍了
And he's cutting his hand off.
把他的手给砍了
Cutting his hand off.
-手砍下来了 -砍手
- His hand off. - Cutting hand.
至少你不用担心豁免权的事了
At least you don't have to worry about immunity anymore.
你不会出庭受审
You're never gonna go on trial.
你会消失
You are going to disappear.
那个姑娘 基恩探员
The girl -- Agent Keen --
她值得你这样做吗
was she worth all this?
为她被捕
Getting captured?
你头发上用的东西 是百利发乳吗
That stuff you use in your hair -- is that Brylcreem?
我爸就用百利发乳
My father used Brylcreem.
是
Yes.
是什么
"Yes" what?
那个姑娘
The girl.
她值得
She's worth it.
长官 雷丁顿的事...
Sir, about Reddington...
-我也没辙 -他能帮上忙
- My hands are tied. - He can help.
不管是坠机 还是袭击
The crash, attack -- whatever it was --
肯定跟柏林有关
I'm sure it had something to do with Berlin.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我们这是解散了吗
Are we being decommissioned?
你说你就做到这件案子结束
You said after this case that you were finished,
以后都不愿再跟雷丁顿合作了
no longer willing to work with Reddington.
你现在还是这样打算的吗
Is that still true?
对 等这件案子结束后
Yes -- after this case.
这就是你要的答案
Well, there's your answer.
让他等着
He can wait.
现在什么情况
What do we know?
移送罪犯 八名当场死亡
Prison transport -- eight dead at the scene.
交通安全委员会说飞机加装了监押装置
NTSB says the plane was retrofitted with restraints.
两名目前仍不明身份的受害者
Two victims -- still unidentified --
被发现铐在座位上
were found cuffed to their seats.
-幸存者呢 -目击者说什么的都有
- Survivors? - Witness accounts vary.
从中城区到华尔街 都有目击报告
Sightings have been reported from Midtown to Wall Street.
人员名单呢
What about a manifest --
有没有机上人员的官方记录
an official record of who was on that plane?
这件事连官方的边都沾不到
There's nothing official about this.
联邦航♥空♥局说他们曾追踪过
The FAA say they were tracking a plane
一架始发于波哥大的飞机
that was supposedly a commercial flight
原以为是一架民航♥班♥机
that originated in Bogotá.
四点五十三分
At 4:53,
他们失去了飞机的雷达信♥号♥♥
they lost radar contact,
异频雷达信♥号♥♥以及无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
transponders, radios.
他们现在认为飞行计划是伪造的
They now believe that the flight plan was bogus.
测高仪读数显示
Altimeter readings indicate
他们的飞行高度低于3000英尺
they were flying below 3,000 feet
并且沿着多个
and along the borders
空中交通管制中心的管辖边界飞行
between various air-traffic-control centers.
他们在雷达盲区飞行
They flew in radar dead zones
想悄悄飞过美国领空
to fly undetected across American airspace.
纽约警方刚刚逮捕了两名劫车疑犯
NYPD just apprehended two suspects in a carjacking.
他们认为这两人是那架飞机上的乘客
They think they were passengers on that plane --
一个在巴西贩运武器而被通缉的车♥臣♥武装份子
a Chechen mobster wanted for arms trafficking in Brazil
以及一个哥伦比亚毒贩
and a Colombian drug dealer.
你竟然因为我偷汽车的事而审问我
You question me about stealing a car?
我可是被绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped.
...放到一架飞机上
...put on a plane.
飞机上的人我都不认识
I didn't know anybody else on the plane.
-柏林 -柏林
- Berlin? - Berlin?
我从没去过柏林
I've never been to Berlin.
我不认识任何叫柏林的人
I don't know anybody named Berlin.
我只知道他们带上来一个人
All I know is, they brought on some guy.
身材魁梧 带着兜帽
Okay? Big guy. He got a hood on.
跟一个警卫铐在一起
He was handcuffed to some guy -- a guard.
跟身旁的一个警卫铐在了一起
And he's got this guard attached to a handcuff next to him.
然后 飞机开始下降的时候
And then, when the plane is going down,
带兜帽的男人开始指挥驾驶员
the guy in the hood is telling the pilot what to do,
就像他是管事的
like he was in charge.
兜帽男
Mr. Hood.
我不知道姓名 但知道他们是哪里人
I don't know names. Types, yes.
哥伦比亚人 塞尔维亚人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Colombian, Serbian, Russian...
你问我怎么知道那是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
How do I know there was a Russian?
他身上的怪味还不够吗
Besides being able to smell him?
我看到了他的纹身
I saw his marks -- the tattoos.
那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人可喜欢纹身了
Those Russians, they love their tattoos.
你要我画给你看
You want me to draw you a picture?
尽管进行了全城追捕
Despite a citywide manhunt,
坠毁飞机上的罪犯中仍有三人
three of the prisoners from that crashed plane
逍遥法外
remain at large.
在格拉姆西公园外与一名荷枪实弹的嫌犯交火后
Local authorities are still on high alert after trading gunfire
当地政♥府♥仍处于高度戒备状态
with a barricaded suspect outside Gramercy Park.
他被认为是在逃的罪犯之一
He's believed to be one of the missing prisoners.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
还有其他人幸存吗
Did anyone else survive?
他们封锁了整个岛 桥梁 隧♥道♥
They shut down the entire island -- bridges, tunnels.
名单
The list.
所有人都在上面
That's everyone.
那我们还继续行动吗
So, we're still moving forward?
-我必须跟他谈谈 -这不可能
- It's vital I speak to him. - Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
他能帮我们
He could help us.
雷丁顿拿枪指着你的把戏
The business with Reddington holding a gun on you
可骗不到我
didn't fool me.
你差点就和他一起逃走成逃犯了
You nearly fled with him as a fugitive.
我和雷丁顿不是一伙的
I have no allegiance to Reddington.
他杀了我父亲
He killed my father.
但我们找的这个人 柏林
But this man we're hunting -- Berlin --
不知为什么 所有事情都是围绕他的
he's somehow in the center of all this,
我唯一的目标就是找到他
and my only objective is finding him.
雷丁顿可以帮我们
Reddington can help us.
有人拜访你
You have a visitor.
你好啊 雷
Hello, Ray.
我必须承认 雷 这事让我很担心
I got to tell you, Ray, this concerns me.
我在情报机构工作
I'm in the intelligence business.
所以我总会知道些事
That means knowing things.
我们试过追踪飞机的始发地
We tried to trace where that plane originated,
目的地是哪
where it was headed --
甚至查过飞机属于谁
Hell, even who it belongs to.
但是一无所获
We've come up dry.
为什么我觉得这和你的对手有关
Why do I think this is connected to your adversary?
也许要是你接受了与我结盟的提议
Perhaps if you had accepted my offer of alliance,
我们就都不会处于现在的境地了
neither of us would find ourselves in this position now --
你试图控制重大情报失误
You managing a massive intelligence failure
以及这件举国关注的大事
and national-news spectacle
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表