当心
Watch out!
关上门
Close the door!
我们在往东走
We're heading east!
重复一遍 59街往东
I repeat, heading east on 59th!
他正穿过市区往63街去了
He's heading across town toward 63rd!
联调局 从车里出来
FBI. Out of the car.
我在过去的路上 现在在哪儿了
I'm heading in your direction. Give me an update.
西57街200号♥ 他会从后门出去
200 West 57th. He's gonna be coming out the back.
我的腿
My leg.
-我需要救护车 -我需要名字
- I need an ambulance. - Well, I need names.
告诉我艾伯哈特集团的情况
Tell me about the Eberhardt Cartel.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是谁在控制集团
Who's in charge of the Cartel?
谁雇佣你干掉坎波
Who hired you to take out Campo?
清查楼层 封锁出入口
Sweep the floor. Lock it down.
里面都安全了
We're all clear inside.
回答他的问题
He asked you a question.
我不能
I can't.
问你最后一遍 谁雇的你
Last time. Who hired you?
不要
No!
我的这位朋友是联调局的
My friend here is with the F.B.I.
我是中情局的 你知道我们的区别吧
I'm from the C.I.A. You know the difference, don't you?
现在我们的时间不多了
Now, we haven't got much time
因为你的腿伤是开放性骨折
because you have a compound fracture
而且你还在内出血
and you're bleeding internally,
所以我们得加快速度
so we're going to expedite things.
我不能说
I can't.
告诉我名字
A name.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
他雇的我
He hired me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
不要离开你的套房♥
Don't leave your suite.
是雷丁顿 他雇的自♥由♥职业者
It was Reddington. He hired the Freelancer.
什么 不可能 怎么能是他呢
What? No. How could he?
那个衣帽间的服务员 想想吧
The coat-check attendant. Think about it.
不是他把照片放在帽子里给"红魔"
The coat check didn't leave the picture in Red's hat.
而是"红魔"把照片给了他
Red left it for him.
告诉他袭击的目标是谁
He was signaling the hit.
为什么
Why?
他接近不了目标 不能自己动手
Couldn't get close enough to do it himself.
我有自己的保镖
I have my own security.
你想去这个晚会
So, you want to go to the party?
你总算问了
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
是他 那个服务生
It's him, the waiter.
指认自♥由♥职业者是在转移注意力
Pointing out the Freelancer was a diversion.
他是想让我们把晚会上的人都赶出去
He wanted us to empty that party.
只留下她一个人
He wanted to get her alone.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我的保镖呢
Where's my security?
你的保镖现在没空
Your security is occupied.
都是你操纵的
This is because of you.
那些威胁警告 联调局
The threats, the FBI.
联调局现在听我指挥
The FBI works for me now.
你为什么要这么做 雷蒙德
Why are you doing this, Raymond?
我给过你合作的机会
I offered to make you a partner.
我的人主动把货运路线送上门
My people came to you about the shipping routes.
是你拒绝了我们
You turned us down.
我从没喜欢过你
I've never liked you.
你从没喜欢过我
You never liked me
是因为你是一个东躲西♥藏♥的通缉犯
because you're a wanted man living in the shadows,
而我不是
and I am not.
我经营自己的生意
I run my business,
接受着各路精英的热情款待
and I'm being wined and dined by the city's elite.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it--
这种两面派的生活
the duplicity.
你邪恶的一面是怎么跟善良的一面抗衡的
How does the devil in you contend with the angel?
如果是我的话绝对不会有善良的一面了
I would have kicked her out years ago.
你真得向我学习一下了 雷蒙德
You can learn a thing or two from me, Raymond.
我会亲吻那可爱
I'm going to kiss that sweet,
又年轻的联调局探员的脸颊 跟她说晚安
young FBI agent on the cheek and say, "Good night,"
然后转身去码头
and then go down to docks
去接下一批运来的女孩
and pick up my next shipment of girls.
我的人呢
Hey! Where's my agents?!
闪开
Get out of my way.
伊丽莎白 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, Elizabeth! Thank God you're here!
就是这个人 是他想要杀我
This is the man. He's the one who wants me dead.
是你雇的自♥由♥职业者 要干什么
You hired the Freelancer. To do what?
想要鲜花和掌声吗 想要新闻标题怎么写
Was it the champagne? What's the headline gonna read?
"意大利一只狗 生来两个头"
"Italian dog born with two heads."
不好
No?
"慈善家被揭发欺诈行为后自杀"怎么样
How about "Humanitarian, exposed as fraud, commits suicide"?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我猜杀手往她鸡尾酒里下了巴比妥盐
I think the assassin may have slipped her a lethal cocktail
跟她用来毒死自己孩子的是同一种
of the same barbiturates she uses to drug her children.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这女人不是你想的那样
She's not the woman you think she is.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
到底谁在说谎 弗劳瑞安娜
Who's lying, Floriana?
闭嘴 雷蒙德
Shut up, Raymond!
这下露馅了吧
Ooh, that was a mistake.
你认识他吗
You know him?
人人都认识这个王八蛋
Everybody knows this son of a bitch!
我需要医生
I need a medic!
你不需要医生 我这里有解药
You don't need a medic. I have the antidote right here.
-快给我 -没问题
- Give it to me! - I'd be happy to,
只要她坦白真♥相♥
as soon as she admits the truth.
快给我 她没有呼吸了
Give it to me now! She's not breathing!
告诉她真♥相♥ 弗劳瑞安娜
Tell her the truth, Floriana.
这个能帮你呼吸
This will help you breathe.
坎波女士并没有解救被奴役的孩子
Madam Campo doesn't free children from slavery.
她关押他们
She imprisons them.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
别那么幼稚
Don't be so naive.
弗劳瑞安娜·坎波是东半球
Floriana Campo is the largest distributor
最大的被奴役儿童贩子
of enslaved children in the Eastern hemisphere.
她的基金会只是为了给她经营的
Her foundation is a front to launder the profits
艾伯哈特集团洗钱
of the Eberhardt Cartel, which she runs.
她在消除竞争对手
She's been eliminating the competition.
老天爷 这个女人还找人杀了自己的丈夫
Good God. The woman had her own husband murdered.
把解药给我
Give me the antidote.
只要你告诉她真♥相♥ 弗劳瑞安娜
All you have to do is tell her, Floriana.
点点头就可以
A simple nod will suffice.
你是不是特别喜欢在酒店房♥间里
What is with you in hotel rooms
用钢笔插别人脖子
and pens in people's necks?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
她可能快死了
Looks like she's dying.
肯定要死了
Definitely dying.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
回家吧 睡一觉
Go home. Get some sleep.
还是说你在逃避回家
Unless you're avoiding your home.
如果当时解药见效了的话你会怎么做
What would you have done if the antidote had worked on time?
你给我们提供情报的事就暴露了
It would have exposed you as our informant.
根本就没有解药
There was no antidote.
我们确认了弗劳瑞安娜·坎波
We've confirmed that Floriana Campo
在九龙银行有一大笔资金
was running a fortune through the Kowloon Bank.
你是对的
You were right.
这女人掌管着艾伯哈特集团
The woman ran the Eberhardt Cartel.
根据你给我们的情报
Based on the information you gave us,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表