那所有的货船都要被转到新奥尔良港口
All traffic would have to be diverted to New Orleans.
合纳集团的利润就会大涨
Hanar's profits would soar.
墨西哥湾的业务就会被他们垄断了
They'd be the only game in the gulf.
果然没看错人
That's my girl.
休斯顿港
The port of Houston.
你要阻止所有货船进入那个港口
You need to halt all cargo traffic headed there right now.
那里就是目标
That's the destination.
合纳集团雇了詹妮塔克斯去炸那个港口
The Hanar Group hired Zanetakos to bomb the port.
炸♥弹♥可能在任何地方
It could be anywhere.
你的女朋友中枪了
Your girlfriend's been shot.
你说什么 莉斯吗
What are you talking about? Liz?
-她 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯 -谁
- Her -- Gina Zanetakos. - Who?
帮你杀掉福金的那个人
The one who helped you kill Fokin.
我谁也没杀
I didn't kill anyone.
炸♥弹♥的事你都知道什么
What do you know about the bomb?
船的事你又知道什么
What do you know about the ship?
什么船 我根本不知道你在说什么
What ship?! I don't know what you're talking about.
货单 集装箱号♥码
How about a manifest, a crate number?
帮帮我 汤姆
Help me, Tom!
你为什么不帮帮我 因为我是清白的
Why don't you help me? Because I didn't do anything.
我不知道这个女人是谁
I don't know who this woman is.
我不知道什么炸♥弹♥或者船
I don't know anything about a bomb or a boat.
我也不知道为什么那把枪 那些钱和护照
I don't know why there was a gun in my house
会在我家里
or money or passports.
我就知道这个 你觉得这是我造的假吗
All I know about is this. You think I faked this?
你觉得是我让一个疯子去我家
You think I invited a psychopath
给我开膛吗
into my house to gut me?
这可是真的
This is real.
不到一小时 会有一颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
In less than an hour, a bomb is gonna go off,
会有人丧命
and people are gonna die.
我们已经搜索了五个区域 一无所获
We've been through five sections and found nothing.
这个港口有二十五英里长
This port is 25 miles long.
想要查遍整个港口得花几个星期的时间
It will take us weeks to inspect it all.
我们只剩不到一个小时了
We've got less than an hour.
我们漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
合纳集团 他们雇了詹妮塔克斯
The Hanar Group -- they hire Zanetakos.
她找鲁丁格制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥ 但是
She contracted Ruddiger to build a bomb. But...
漏掉了什么
something's missing.
纳迪姆·伊德里斯
Nadeem Idris.
上星期有没有从土耳其来的船进出这里
What ships have been in or out of here in the last week from Turkey?
没有
None.
为什么詹妮塔克斯需要一个
Why would Zanetakos need
低级别的土耳其外交官
a low-level Turkish diplomat
运辆汽车炸♥弹♥进来
to get a car bomb into the country?
因为搜查外交货物是违法的
Because it's illegal to search diplomatic cargo.
有了他的帮助
With his help,
詹妮塔克斯就能避开检查把车运进来
Zanetakos was able to get the car in without inspection.
就在其中一艘船上
It's on one of these ships.
检查所有入港船只的货单
Check the manifests for all incoming ships
找到任何纳迪姆·伊德里斯签收的货物
for any items signed by Nadeem Idris.
安保人员 检查所有运货记录
Security, check all the shipping logs.
这是重新改装过的
It's re-fabricated.
我从没见过这样的装置
I've never seen anything like it.
炸♥弹♥并不只是在车里
The bomb's not just inside the car.
-车本身就是炸♥弹♥ -我们的时间不多了
- It is the car. - Well, we've got minutes here.
我们的麻烦很棘手
What we've got is a big-ass problem.
有2000多人在这个港口工作
There's over 2,000 people who work in this harbor.
疏散起来要好几个小时
It will take hours to evacuate.
我们只有10分钟时间
We've only got 10 minutes.
打断一下 这个炸♥弹♥是放射性的
Can I explain something? This thing is radiological.
当它爆♥炸♥的时候
When it detonates,
放射性物质会在空气中传播
it will go airborne,
方圆五英里都会被辐射污染
and everything within a five-mile radius will be contaminated.
我建议你们还是用最后10分钟
My suggestion is you take the last 10 minutes
赶紧离开这吧
and get the hell out of here.
如果我们把它放到水里会怎样
What if we put it in the water?
放射性物质在水下可以被抑制住
The radiation can be contained underwater.
我们怎么把它弄下船
How do we get this off the ship?
用吊车吊下来
We crane it off.
-这样没用的 -会有用的
- This isn't gonna work. - It'll work.
没用的 还剩不到一分钟了
It's not gonna work. We got less than a minute.
时间不够了
We're running out of time.
下车 快点 出来
Move! Come on. Get out.
由于没有空气传播
Because there was no airborne exposure,
核管理委员会说污染得到了控制
the NRC is saying that contamination was contained,
也是因为这个原因
which is the only reason
检察官才会考虑和你达成认罪协议
why the U.S. Attorney is considering a plea agreement
只要你肯配合调查
in exchange for your cooperation --
全面配合 明白吗
Your full cooperation. Is that clear?
明白
Yes.
去年六月在波士顿
Your prints are on a nine-millimeter
谋杀维克多·福金的九毫米手♥枪♥上有你的指纹
used to assassinate Victor Fokin in Boston last June.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
有人想封住他的嘴
Someone didn't want him to talk.
继续说
Go on.
他是叛投美国的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
He was a Russian agent defecting to the U.S.
有人不想让他泄密
Somebody didn't want him spilling secrets.
什么秘密
What secrets?
福金有一些情报
Fokin had information
是关于车♥臣♥游击队在俄♥国♥边境上
about the route Chechen guerrillas were using
向他们的士兵运输物资的路线图
to move their supplies to their soldiers on the Russian border.
雇我的人 靠提供物资赚了几百万
The guy who hired me was making millions providing those supplies.
他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
His name is Raymond Reddington.
你认识汤姆·基恩吗
Do you know Tom Keen?
我们在你的公♥寓♥里找到了他的照片
We found this picture of him in your apartment.
从没见过他
Never seen him before.
汤姆
Tom?
是他
That's him --
跟我见面的人
who I met with.
他就是面试我的人
That's the guy who interviewed me for the job.
请进
Please do come in.
我们俩 到此为止
You and I -- we're done.
我听说了汤姆的事
I heard about Tom.
对 詹妮塔克斯认罪了
Yeah. Zanetakos confessed.
是背黑锅了吧
Or took the fall.
护照 是伪造的
The passports? Forged.
盒子里的钱
The money in the box?
追踪到你的一个离岸账户
Traced to an offshore account of yours.
我只能把你引向真♥相♥ 不能强迫你相信它
I can only lead you to the truth. I can't make you believe it.
真♥相♥就是 你是一个病态扭曲的人
The truth is that you're a sick, twisted man.
你对我的这份痴迷...
This, your obsession with me --
是你把汤姆的照片放到詹妮塔克斯的公♥寓♥里
You put Tom's picture in Zanetakos' apartment.
-不是 -你雇她去杀了维克多·福金
- No. - You hired her to kill Victor Fokin.
你让你的手下把我老公引到波士顿从而陷害他
You set my husband up by having your errand boy lure him to Boston.
汤姆是这么说的吗
Is that what Tom said?
真不明白你为什么要这么做 所有的事
I don't understand why you would do this, any of it!
去死吧
Go to hell.
终于有一天不迟到了
Oh, the one night you're on time.
我还期待他们来一场"和好炮"呢
I was really looking forward to the make-up sex.
你相信他是清白的吗
Do you believe he's innocent?
事情没那么简单 对吧
It can't be that simple, right?
唯一确定的是
The only thing that's clear to me
他肯定不是为雷丁顿工作
is that he doesn't work for Reddington.
那他到底为谁工作
Well, then, who the hell does he work for?
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表