他们想家了
They miss home.
再待几周就行了
Just a few more weeks.
去睡会儿吧
Go to bed.
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
我还有一大堆卷宗要看呢
I got a stack of case files I need to get through.
这一团聚的时刻我等了很久了 拉伊莫探员
I have waited a long time for this reunion, Agent Raimo.
我们以前一起"玩"过吗
We've had the pleasure?
当然 虽然"玩"得不怎么开心
Yes. Though it could hardly be called pleasurable.
我被你们的特别小组抓到过
I was captured by your task force --
是你们抓捕雷蒙德·雷丁顿的附带伤害
Collateral damage in your hunt for Raymond Reddington.
谷田真子
Mako Tanida.
跪下
On your knees.
我不是故意...
I have no intention of getting --
你这个人毫无荣誉与气节 拉伊莫探员
You lack honor and humility, Agent Raimo.
这二者我都会给你
I will provide you with both.
拿起短刀拔刀出鞘吧
Take up that tanto and remove it from its scabbard.
日本封建时期 武士之间的对抗
In feudal Japan, one warrior's transgression against another
是通过武士道精神来衡量的
was measured by the code of Bushido.
鉴于你对我犯下的罪过
For your sins against me,
我要求你剖腹自尽
I require ritual seppuku.
你要按我的要求自己剖腹开膛
You will disembowel yourself to my satisfaction.
我给你六十秒时间
I will give you 60 seconds
你自己挥刀切腹吧
to put that sword into your stomach and begin cutting.
自己动手 此事就此为止
Do that, and it is you alone.
否则我会亲手宰了你
Or I will run you through myself...
并且也不会放过你的家人
and take your whole family.
你不会伤害我的家人吗
You won't harm my family?
如果你尚存有荣誉感
If you abide by honor...
我不会伤害他们的
I will not.
第一季 第十六集
第83号♥
你们来这里有多久了
So, you guys have been here for...?
才一年 我们是从北方过来的
Oh, only a year. Well, we moved from up north.
我在那边待了三年
I was there for three years, actually, and --
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你还记得迎婴派对上见过的茱莲妮吗
You remember Jolene from the baby shower?
当然了 你是代替西纳德先生的吧
Sure. You sub for Mr. Sinnard?
你叫泰德 不对 叫蒂姆对吧
It's Ted, right -- or Tim. Sorry.
我叫汤姆 四年级老师
It's Tom. Fourth grade.
我们在外面碰到的
We just bumped into each other outside.
-她正在附近找住处 -不错啊
- She's looking for a place in the neighborhood. - Great.
我必须得搬家 那里实在太挤了
I've got to get out of my apartment. It's super-cramped.
我跟我未婚夫非常喜欢这里
And my fiance nd I love this neighborhood, so --
你觉得艾莉森的展览会怎么样
Ooh! Um, hey, what did you think of A-Allison's show?
谁的
Who?
艾莉森啊
Allison.
威拉德街画廊那边的展览
The exhibit at the Willard Street Gallery.
你去看艺术展览了吗
You went to an art exhibit?
算不上什么艺术
Well, uh, calling it art might be a stretch.
非常精彩的 你怎么不带你妻子去呢
I-it was amazing. Why didn't you bring your wife?
对啊 为什么不带你妻子去
Yeah, why didn't you bring your wife?
慎重声明 我可叫过你
For the record, I did invite you,
但你当时在工作
but you were working,
相信我 你没错过什么
and trust me -- you didn't miss anything.
总之 我很想待在这儿讨论艺术
Anyway, I would love to stay and talk art,
但我还得去改作业
but I should go grade some papers.
我也得走了
I should get going, as well.
我给你留个电♥话♥
Let me give you my cell.
你要想找房♥屋中介 我朋友艾丽是最棒的
If you're looking for a realtor, my girlfriend Ellie is awesome.
谢谢你 你真是太好了
Thank you, that's really cool of you.
改作业加油 汤姆
Good luck with your papers, Tom.
谢谢
Thank you.
学校见
And I will see you at school.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我看到你在想事情啊
I see those wheels turning.
老兄
Hey, brother.
敬萨姆
To Sam.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
头两天 不是吗
Um, first 48, right?
时间耗尽了
Yeah, that clock ran out.
伙计
Hey, fellas.
彼得 很高兴见到你
Pete. Good to see you.
我也是 有发现吗
Good to see you, too. Got anything yet?
一无所获
They got nothing.
日本警♥察♥厅判定为自杀
Well, NPA said suicide,
说萨姆背了很多债
said that Sam was carrying a lot of debt.
剖腹自杀 得了吧
Ritual suicide? I mean, come on.
我根本不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
塞米深爱着萨拉
Sammy loved Sarah.
那是谁把他开膛破肚的
Then who gutted him?
被我们惹怒过的人 选个吧
The list of people we pissed off -- pick a number.
稀客们
Hey, strangers.
奥黛丽 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hey, Audrey. How are you? Good to see you.
退休后还好吗
Is retirement treating you well?
很好 不用管我
Yeah, well, never mind me.
以这种方式再见真是糟糕透了 抱歉
It's a hell of a way to see you again. Sorry.
奥黛丽 你和萨拉谈过了吗
Hey, Audrey. You speak to Sarah?
回国已经够麻烦了
Being back in the states is hard enough.
我们打算下周留在这儿陪萨拉
Yeah. I think we're gonna try and stay here with Sarah next week.
整栋房♥子都会被联邦探员包围 亲爱的
The house is gonna be surrounded by feds, sweetie.
她不会有事的
I think she's gonna be okay.
贴心的小雷
Good ol' Rez.
善解人意先生的支持
Mr. Emotional support.
也许我们该走了
We should probably get going
让家里人单独待会儿
and let the family have some time alone.
再见了 大家伙儿们
Bye, guys.
再见 奥黛丽
Bye, Audrey.
有个人我们追查了五年
We've been tracking one guy for five years.
我打赌 雷丁顿跟这些事
My money -- Reddington's got his fingerprints
脱不了干系
all over this thing.
我能问你点事吗
Hey. Can I ask you something?
关于雷丁顿的 你知道怎么找他
It's Reddington. You know how to find him.
你能帮我联♥系♥他吗
Can you put the two of us in touch?
你俩是怎么了
What's going on with you two?
怎么说
Why?
因为他也在找你
Because he's looking for you.
你不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
我说过会派信使去
I said I'd send a messenger.
我想当面把支票给你 克里斯汀
I wanted to deliver the check personally, Christine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能及时准备好吗
Will it be ready in time?
一切就绪 按照你吩咐的...
Everything's on schedule, just like you asked --
跟上次一样
just like last time.
他们午餐吃什么
What do they do for lunch?
订餐
Do they order in
还是用那些特百惠的碗吃沙拉
or eat salads out of those Tupperware bowls?
舞者们都怎么解决的
How does it work with dancers?
抽烟
They smoke.
我22号♥再来见你
I'll see you on the 22nd.
顺便请代我向你的母亲表示感谢
And please send my thanks to your mother.
我找到了雷斯勒探员
I found Agent Ressler.
我听说拉伊莫探员的内脏被掏了
I heard Agent Raimo was relieved of his viscera.
如果你和这件事有任何关系
If you had anything to do with this --
雷斯勒探员 拜托
Agent Ressler, please.
目的是什么 为维也纳还债吗
What was it -- payback for Vienna?
是我主动找你的 唐纳德
I'm the one who reached out to you, Donald.
那可不是为了重温
And it wasn't to revisit all the times
我被你们充满热情的踢门小队追捕
I eluded your little coterie of door-kickers
却一再避开的往事
who pursued me with such fervor and zeal.
我是来谈一个曾经被你的团队
I came to discuss a former associate of mine
抓获的前同伴 谷田真子
who your team arrested along the way -- Mako Tanida.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表