You did not want that man to die, did you?
这不会是艾比想要的
This isn't what Abby would want.
4-2-1-8-9
4-2-1-8-9.
交通控制系统重写
ATCS override.
火车还剩下多少轨道可运行
How much track does that train have left?
大概还有4.5公里
About 5,000 yards.
够用吗
Is that enough?
我们要撞毁了
We're gonna crash.
怎么了 火车撞毁了吗
What happened? Did it crash?
不知道
I don't know.
你们还在吗
You guys there?
待在原地 我们来帮你
Stay put. We're coming to get you.
干得好
Good work.
你也是
Yeah. You too.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
汤姆今晚下厨
Tom's cooking tonight,
所以肯定会有很多额外的菜
so that means there will be a ton of extra food.
谢谢 我想我还是回家吧
Thanks, but I think I'll just head home.
确定吗
You sure?
莉兹 你家里有人在等你
Liz, you have someone waiting for you at home.
不必为我感到难过
You don't have to feel bad about that.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我要喝点红酒
I need some wine,
整瓶更好
preferably the entire bottle.
工作有这么糟吗
Oh, no. That bad?
上次我们说到
Hey, last we talked
你要去茱莲妮的公♥寓♥
you were going into Jolene's apartment.
后来呢 没消息了吗
What happened? Any word?
不是好消息
It's not good.
那里有犯罪的迹象
There was evidence of foul play.
犯罪 什么意思
Foul play? What does -- what does that mean?
没有具体的证据
There's nothing concrete.
警♥察♥还在搜查那间公♥寓♥
MPD's still processing the apartment.
他们查到什么了
Yeah. W-what do they know?
有嫌疑犯吗
Do they have a suspect?
没有 可我到那公♥寓♥时
They don't, but when I went to the apartment,
有人在那儿 是个男人
there was someone there -- a man.
他把我打昏了
He -- he knocked me down.
什么 他有伤到你吗
What? Did he hurt you?
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你还好吧 你被袭击了 莉斯
Are you okay? You were attacked. Liz.
警♥察♥正在找他
The police are looking for him.
你有看清他的脸了吗
Did you get a good look at him, at least?
我也希望能看清
I wish.
光想到有人这么对你
Just the thought of someone doing that to you --
伤害你
hurting you...
还是个陌生人
some stranger.
需要什么吗
What do you need?
来点酒
Wine.
这是什么
What is this?
小心你丈夫
Be careful of your husband.
我什么都没做
Please, I didn't do anything.
我只能指引你走向真♥相♥
I can only lead you to the truth.
我无法让你去相信
I can't make you believe it.
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
没事
I'm fine.
只是工作上的事
It's just work.
真的没事吗
You sure?
因为我不想拆穿你
'Cause I hate to break it to you,
可是两年的婚姻
but after two years of marriage,
让我知道你这表情代表你不开心
I know that that face means you're upset.
我没事
I'm fine.
我保证
I promise.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你说得对
You were right.
请进
Come in.
这是什么
What's this?
这是个1940年的索伦托音乐盒
It's a 1940s Sorrento music box.
我知道这首歌♥
I know this song.
小的时候 我做过些可怕的噩梦
When I was a little girl, I had these terrible nightmares.
我记得
I remembered...
闪亮的
flashes of...
火光和烟雾
of fire and smoke.
天呐 好多烟雾
God, so much smoke.
我和爸爸会躺在床上
My dad would lay in bed with me...
他把我搂在怀里
and hold me in his arms...
哼着这首歌♥
and hum that song.
告诉我 我不会有事
He'd tell me I was safe --
一切都会好的
that everything was gonna be okay.
你这么多天都在做那鬼东西
You spent days building that damn thing.
你知道这首歌♥
You knew about the song.
我父亲
My father.
你知道我会找出真♥相♥的
You knew I'd find out the truth.
你要我
And you wanted me...
要你知道一切都会好的
To know that everything is going to be okay.
你不会有事的
You're going to be okay.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表