You're thinking like a cop.
警♥察♥想事情很客观
Cops are so objective.
他们做事循规蹈矩 加点私人感情
They're obligated to protocols. Make it personal.
这太扯了
Okay, this is nonsense.
扎马尼病了 中情局说他感染了尼帕病毒
Zamani's sick. CIA says he carries Nipah virus.
濒临死亡让他变得更加危险
Dying makes him dangerous.
那在他死之前最想要什么
So what does he desperately want before he dies?
而这和那小女孩又有什么关系
And how does that relate to the little girl?
她父亲是位将军 曾驻守在波士尼亚
Her father, the General, spent time in Bosnia...
协助北约在比哈奇区的武装力量
supporting NATO troops in the Bihac Pocket region.
那是扎马尼的家乡
Zamani's home.
他在那里投放过化学武器
He bombed a chemical weapons facility...
让全村人中毒了
Poisoning the village.
是为了他的家人
It's about his family.
他们死了 而扎马尼活了下来
They died, Zamani survived.
他想要复仇
He wants revenge.
他雇化学家是要做个炸♥弹♥ 要在华盛顿引爆
He hired the Chemist to build a bomb, detonate it in Washington.
他要用贝丝来抵债
He's gonna use Beth to settle the score...
来运送炸♥弹♥
Deliver the bomb.
好了 行动起来
Okay, let's move.
时间紧迫
We're on a clock.
我有个熟人
I have an acquaintance.
他们叫他旅馆老板 手下有不少安全屋
They call him the Innkeeper, runs a series of safe houses.
去找他 他知道哪里能找到化学家
Lean on him. He'll know where to find the Chemist.
找到化学家 你就能找到扎马尼
You find the Chemist, you'll find Zamani.
旅馆老板在哪
Where is this Innkeeper?
如果我告诉你 你得给我点回报
If I tell you, you have to give me something in return.
不再拷着我 不把我关起来
No more restraints, no more cages.
如果你想抓到扎马尼
If you want to capture Zamani,
他得确信我行动自♥由♥
he has to believe I'm moving freely--
和以前的朋友保持联♥系♥
in touch with old friends,
待在我最喜欢的酒店之一
staying in one of my favorite hotels...
如果你以为我们会把你安排到喜来登
If you think we're gonna put you up at the Sheraton--
留着你的喜达屋积分吧 哈罗德
Save your Starwood points, Harold.
我对喜来登毫无兴趣
The Sheraton's not my scene.
好好享受吧 伙计
Hey, live it up, pal.
等这事完了以后 你还会回到小黑屋的
Soon as this is over, you're headed back to a black site.
霍曼先生 您能回来真是太好了
Mr. Homan, it's awfully nice to have you back.
这是赠送的香槟
There's complimentary Champagne.
和往常一样 床上铺了毯子没罩床罩
As usual, the bed's made up with blankets instead of a comforter.
还需要别的吗
Will there be anything else?
不用 谢谢 埃里克
No, thank you, Eric.
给他点小费吧
Tip the gentleman, will you?
化学家在哪
Where is the Chemist?
联调局 把手举起来
FBI. Hands.
小声点 伙计
Tranquilo, papi.
靠在墙上
Get to the wall.
[乌克兰语]
他们找到实验室了
They found the lab.
我们说话这会儿他们正在审讯化学家
They're interrogating the Chemist as we speak.
-炸♥弹♥呢 -我们应该是在他制♥造♥之前
- What about the bomb? - We think that we got there
赶到那里的
before he built it.
我需要出去清醒一下
I gotta get out of here and clear my head.
洗个澡 见见我丈夫
Take a shower, see my husband.
别走太远
Don't go too far.
我的天
Oh, my--
他们同意了吗
Did they say yes?
宝贝 你怎么做到的
Oh, baby! How did you do this?
我的上帝 不敢相信
Oh, my God, I cannot believe--
我们要有孩子了 这真是
We're gonna have a baby, and this is exac--
汤姆
Tom?
坐下
Sit down.
给我坐下
Sit down!!!
照我说的做 否则我就崩了你丈夫
Do what I say or I'll shoot your husband.
我和汤姆 我们谈了谈
See, Tom and I, we have been talking,
想要搞清楚为什么你知道我在城里
trying to figure out how you knew I was in town.
我告诉他
Aahh.... I tell him
你发现了我
you figure out my plan...
绑♥架♥将军女儿的计划
to take the General's daughter.
汤姆 看着我
Tom, look at me.
给了我个大大的惊喜
Make for nice surprise.
不过我手下处理的很好
But my people handle quite well, I think.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
可是你的人却找到了我的化学家朋友
But then, your people come for my Chemist friend.
我和化学家的事已经了结了
I was finished with the Chemist,
所以你们帮我省了一笔服务费
so you saved me payment for services.
这个我得谢谢你们
And for that, I thank you.
不过 这件事让我很好奇
But...it did make me wonder
你还知道些什么
what else you know.
你还知道什么
What else do you know?
我不知道
I don't--
-汤姆 -不不不 看这边
- Tom. - No, no, no, no, no. Over here.
我问你话呢
I ask question.
关于我的计划 你还知道什么
What else do you know about my plan?
可能有个炸♥弹♥ 我们也不清楚
A bomb. Maybe. We don't know.
除了那个女孩的事 其他都是猜的
We only knew about the girl. The rest is just speculation.
汤姆 你不会有事的
Tom, baby, it's gonna be okay.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
关于我的计划 你还知道什么
What else do you know about my plan?!
我不知道 我发誓
Nothing! I swear!
天啊
My God.
你根本就没有雷丁顿说得那么聪明
You're not as smart as Reddington says.
我的朋友 他一直痴迷于你呢
My friend, he is always so obsessed with you.
我不知道为什么
I'm not sure why.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我的计划会造成大规模的伤亡
Now, what I have planned will make for many casualties.
所以现在你来选择
So now you have choice.
现在就阻止我 拯救无数美国人
Stop me now and save many Americans,
还是只拯救
or save only...
这一个呢
one.
你会怎么选
What do you choose?
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, My God. Baby.
天啊 亲爱的 坚持住
Oh, my God. Baby, keep your eyes open.
我找人帮忙
I'm gonna get help.
我找人帮忙
I'm gonna get help.
别睡...
Don't fall aslee--
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay!
不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
是你让他来的吗
Did you send him?
是你做的吗
Are you the one who did this?
做什么
Did what?
他去了我家
He was in my house!
我丈夫现在靠呼吸机维持生命
My husband is on a ventilator
因为扎马尼去
because Zamani came--
冷静点 告诉我发生了什么事
Calm down and tell me what happened.
别装傻 你是唯一把我们联♥系♥在一起的人
Don't play stupid. You're the only thing connecting us.
他说你痴迷于我
He told me that you're obsessed with me.
他提过那个女孩或炸♥弹♥吗
Did he mention the girl or the bomb?
我们又不是一起的
We're not a team.
-扎马尼 -我不是你的搭档
- Zamani. - I'm not your partner.
他说了什么
What did he say?
我不知道 他说
I don't know, he said--
他说了人员伤亡
he said something about casualties...
化学助剂 还有
and chemical agents, and--
有关你的一些事
he talked about you.
他甚至谢我帮他搞定了那个化学家
He even thanked me for getting rid of the Chemist.
看来还是有炸♥弹♥
So the bomb's still in play.
他怎么会去我家
Why the hell was he in my house?!
告诉我 你了解他的
Tell me! You know him!
为什么我丈夫现在躺在医院生命垂危
Why is my husband dying in a hospital right now?!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表