-你有十分钟时间 -我怎么进去
- you'll have 10 minutes. - How do I get in?
蒂拉尔·马尔万 大使♥馆♥官员
Dirar Marwan, Embassy official.
他有你进入机密楼层
He has the security credentials you'll need
所需的安全凭证
to get to the structure's classified lower level.
他每天下午四点出来喝咖啡
He takes a coffee break every day at 4:00 pm,
身份卡就别在他的夹克上
wears his I.D. on the lapel of his jacket,
一个照面就可以很简单地拿下来
easy enough to unclip in a standard brush pass.
拿下来以后还得放回去
This lift needs to be round trip, not one way.
不能引起任何警觉
Can't raise any flags.
我认识个人能在马尔文回大使♥馆♥前
I know someone who can clone his badge
复♥制♥他的身份卡
before Marwan can return to the embassy.
好了 开始
Okay, here we go.
-能行吗 -给我90秒钟
- You good? - I will be in 90 seconds.
那是什么
What's that?
玛德琳·普拉特的手♥机♥卡
It's Madeline Pratt's sim card.
我偷她手♥机♥时把卡拿出来了
I swiped it when I palmed her phone.
如果要这么做
If I'm gonna do this,
我需要知道她和谁聊过以及原因
I want to know who she talks to and why.
你知道怎么偷手♥机♥
You know how to palm a phone?
-你怎么把证件还给他 -不是我还
- How will you return his badge? - I won't.
是你还 在他回到楼里之前
You will, in a second brush pass
你要再撞他一次
before he re-enters the building.
他来了
He's coming.
还有15秒钟 快点
We have about 15 seconds. Hurry.
马尔文的身份卡复♥制♥好了吗
How are we doing on Marwan's I.D.?
你需要多久
How long you need?
快了
Almost there.
30秒钟
Okay, 30 seconds.
他过去了 现在就需要那身份卡
He's on the move. I need the badge now.
谁去拖住他
Somebody stall him.
大功 告成
We...are a go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - It's fine.
-没事 -好吧
- It's all right. - Good.
-放到他身上了吗 -是的
- Did you get it on him? - Yes.
对不起 我 违反了我们之间的约定
Hey, um, I'm sorry. I, uh, broke our rule.
我不应该就那么生气地走开
I shouldn't have walked away upset.
布莱恩和凯蒂要有孩子了
Brian and Katie are having a kid.
让你难受了
It's hard.
美女
Whoa, mama.
今晚是不是有卧底行动
Hey, is this like an undercover thing tonight?
因为 你要是需要一个搭档
'Cause, uh, if you need a partner,
我手上有一些足以以假乱真的的证件
I've got some pretty good fake I.D.s.
帮我把拉链拉上
Zip me up.
我想问你点事
Hey, I wanted to ask you something.
你知道我...
So, um, you know I have
这周末在奥兰多有场教师研讨会
that, uh, teacher conference in Orlando this weekend,
我想你应该和我一起去
and I was thinking you should come with me.
就阳光和海滩
You know, just sunshine and beaches
将这一切抛到脑后
and get away from all this.
奥兰多是内陆城市
Um, Orlando's landlocked.
我很确定那没有海滩
I'm pretty sure there aren't any beaches.
这就是我不教地理的原因啊
And that's why I don't teach geography.
-我愿意去 -真的吗
- I would love that. - Yeah?
我们可以度个假
We could use a vacation.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
就你和我
Just you and me.
想在卧底前
Do you want to maybe go undercover
先卧倒一下么
before you... go undercover?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我让我的人查了
I had my people run background
今晚受邀客人的背景情况
on the guest list for tonight's event.
文件是用土耳其语写的
The file's on the Ottoman.
拉西尔· 卡利夫 臭名远昭的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Rasil Kalif -- notorious playboy --
在叙利亚大使♥馆♥担任文化专员
works as a cultural attaché in the Syrian embassy.
很明显玛德琳跟他交往有段时间了
Apparently, Madeline's been seeing him for some time.
为什么是麻烦
Why is that a problem?
文化专员是卡利夫的伪装身份
Cultural attaché is Kalif's cover.
事实上他受雇于
Truth is he's been recruited as an asset
俄♥罗♥斯♥松采沃兄弟会 他是个盗匪
by the Russian Bratva -- he's a mobster.
我猜是他雇玛迪
My guess is he's the one who hired Maddie
来偷那尊雕像的
to steal the effigy.
而现在
And right about now,
她应该正作为他的舞伴步入大使♥馆♥
she's walking into the embassy as his date.
什么
What?
你说过太多人认识她了 她不会去的
You said her profile was too high and she wasn't going.
她去了
Well, she is.
既然她明显打算亲自偷雕像
Why would she hire us to steal the effigy
为什么还要雇我们呢
when she's obviously planning on stealing it herself?
我喜欢你的手包
And I like your clutch.
你穿的这是什么
What are you wearing?
燕尾服啊
A tuxedo.
我是你的舞伴
I'm your plus one.
你进不去大使♥馆♥的
You can't get into that embassy.
我当然可以
Oh, yes, I can.
我有些好朋友是叙利亚人
Some of my best friends are Syrian.
你以为这是开玩笑吗
You act like this is a joke.
大使♥馆♥有网络覆盖的
There's a digital net over the embassy.
阿兰姆没法进入他们的监控系统
Aram can't access the surveillance feeds.
我要进入外国领土去偷一件无价之宝
I'm going onto foreign soil to steal a priceless artifact
没人支援我
with no backup.
你有我呢
You have me.
我不会让你出任何事的
And I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
关门
Close the door.
我对雷丁顿说的话是认真的
I meant what I said to Reddington.
福勒这事
This thing with Fowler --
无论她在哪 发生了什么
wherever she is, whatever happened --
我都要追查到底
I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
黛安和我没什么共同点
Diane and I didn't have a lot in common,
但是她组建了这个特别小组 让一切成为可能
but she put this task force together, made it possible.
没有她 就不会发生这些事
Without her, none of this would ever have happened.
你用的是过去时
You're talking in the past tense.
马丽科探员
Agent Malik,
我和我一样明白 黛安·福勒
you know as well as I that Diane Fowler
不会再走入这栋大楼了
is never walking into this facility again.
我认为这是起谋杀案
As far as I'm concerned, this is a murder investigation,
而雷丁顿是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
and Reddington is our chief suspect.
他很深信福勒是我们的内鬼
He was clearly convinced that Fowler was our mole.
我不管他怎么想
I don't care what he thinks.
就算雷丁顿是对的 福勒是叛徒
Even if Reddington's right and Fowler was dirty,
他也不是法官 陪审团或行刑者
he's not judge, jury, and executioner.
他不能就这么杀了她 不是这么干的
He can't just kill her. That's not the way it works.
查清楚他知道什么 他和谁聊过
Find out what he knows. Who did he talk to?
他有什么证据
What evidence did he have?
我要知道一切
I want to know everything.
玛德琳在那
There's Madeline.
她抢先我们一步啊
Think she beat us to it?
专心执行任务
Stay on task.
我们有两分钟的时间进入防盗门
We have two minutes to access the security door.
可以吗
Shall we?
莉兹 我知道这对你来说非常困难
Lizzy, I know this must be very difficult for you,
但只能有一个人领舞
but we can't both lead.
奥马哈的事你怎么知道的
How did you know about Omaha?
我不知道
I didn't.
是你提起来的
You're the one who brought it up.
那可真是个感动人心的小故事
Well, it was a heartwarming story.
那个夜班经理还有小巷什么的
The night manager and the alley.
都是我编的
I made it up.
今夜你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop tonight.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表