Agent Keen.
我觉得我们现在没事了
Okay, I think we're cool.
你又这样了 安索
There you go again, Anslo,
用手♥枪♥替代大脑
using a pistol in place of a brain.
你准备对这个人的脑袋开一枪
You gonna put a bullet
即使只有他能帮你把我弄出来吗
in the head of the man who can hand you mine?
我想某些人是想救你一命
I think someone's trying to save your life.
我可不这么想
Hardly.
我对那个人的死活不感兴趣
I have little to no use for that man.
但在你杀他以前
But before you shoot him,
你最好能够确定我没有在耍你
be absolutely certain that I'm not outsmarting you.
这种状况以前经常出现
We know how frequently that's happened in the past.
杀了他却再也得不到你此行的目的
It would be a shame if in killing him
那将是件多么遗憾的事情啊
you denied yourself of the prize that you came here for.
安索
Anslo!
在一半联调局特工
How long do you think you can hold out here
从天而降以前
before half of Quantico's graduating class
你觉得自己能撑多久
rappels down on top of you?
红魔 这次你可就错了
Red, this time you are quite simply mistaken.
真正的问题是你能撑多久
The question really is, how long are you going to hold out?
你真的想让雷斯勒探员血尽人亡么
Are you really going to let Agent Ressler there just expire?
你真的想让
Are you really going to let me put
助理司长库珀的脑浆溅一墙吗
Assistant Director Cooper's head all over that wall?
今天会有多少人死在这 雷丁顿
How many people are going to die here today, Reddington?
怎么了
What's happening?
你的心脏跳得越来越快
Your heart is pumping harder and harder,
失血过多造成的
trying to compensate for blood loss.
那把枪射伤了你的腿
And that shotgun blast broke your leg.
还造成了你的股动脉部分破裂
I think it also partially ruptured your femoral artery.
部分
Partially?
如果你的伤口再大些的话
You would have bled out by now
你现在已经失血而死了
if the hole were any bigger,
但是现在我得把伤口合上
but now I have to close it.
-怎么合上 -烧灼它
- Close it how? - By cauterizing it.
我要把你的腿切开 找到动脉
I'm gonna have to cut open your leg to get at the artery
然后撒上一些易燃物
and then sprinkle some combustible compound on it
然后点着
and ignite it.
唐纳德 如果你不告诉他们怎么打开这扇门
Donald, if you don't tell them how to open that door,
我就必须这样做 要不然你就会死
I have to do this, or you will die.
那就做吧
Then do it.
抓住床背面别放手
Grab ahold of the bench back there and don't let go.
我会割得很快
I'm gonna cut as fast as I can,
但一旦开始你就不能阻止我 好吗
but I can't have you trying to stop me once I start, okay?
好的
Yeah.
会很疼
This is gonna hurt.
抓住了 唐纳德 很快就好
Hold still, Donald. This will be over in a second.
他们需要多少这个东西
How many of these things would they need
来扰乱信♥号♥♥
to scramble the telecom signal?
好几个 但是毁掉两个就足以
Uh, several. But just disabling two should be enough
重置上行传输并重发信♥号♥♥
for the uplink to reset and re-establish a signal.
只是信♥号♥♥不会好
Just -- it won't be anywhere near full strength.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥呢
Cellular?
可能有一格
You might have one bar.
还不够
It's not enough.
我们分开的话会快点
This will be faster if we split up.
也会更吓人
And scarier.
好吧
But yeah.
速度要紧 当然
Faster, right. Sure.
好的
Okay.
10秒钟 红魔
10 seconds, Red.
等等
Wait.
-10 9 -哈罗德 把安全屋打开
- 10...9... - Harold! Open the box now!
-8 -给他密♥码♥
- ...8... - Give him the code!
不
No.
-安索 我的人可以帮你 -6
- Anslo, my people can help you. - ...6...
-库珀才能放你进来 -5
- Cooper can get you in here. - ...5...
-拿枪指着他 -4 3
- Put that gun to his head. - ...4...3...
-就这一次 停下来想想 -2 1
- For once in your life, stop and think about -- - ...2...1.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
威胁解除 重复 威胁解除
Threat is down. Repeat, the threat is down.
红魔 我不需要解释现在的情况 对吧
Red, I don't have to explain what happens now, do I?
跪下
Down.
你更希望我来倒计时吗
Would you prefer that I did the countdown?
我不是很喜欢 坦白讲
Because I wasn't that keen, frankly.
你把安全屋打开 要不然邓比就会死
You open the box, or Dembe dies.
哈罗德 告诉他
Harold, tell him.
等等 雷斯勒知道密♥码♥
Wait. Ressler knows the code.
不能等了 红魔 大家都要丧命了
Wait is over, Red. People are dying now.
雷斯勒 雷斯勒
Ressler. Ressler!
-雷蒙德 -雷斯勒
- Raymond. - Ressler!
-雷斯勒 -雷蒙德
- Ressler! - Raymond!
我们今生的友谊
Ours is a friendship forged once in this life...
来生再续
and again in the next.
再见 我的兄弟
Goodbye, my brother.
哈罗德 把安全屋打开
Harold, open this box.
你要什么我都给你
I'll give you anything.
你说 他是真♥主♥ 是唯一的主
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
-跪下 -真♥主♥是万物的依赖
- Stay on your knees. - اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ
-他没有生产 也没有被生产 -跪下 跪下
- لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ - Stay on your knees. Stay on your knees.
没有任何事物可以与之匹敌
وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
可以与之匹敌
وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ
我现在该杀他了 对吧 红魔
Well, I'm gonna kill him now, aren't I, Red?
把安全屋打开
Open the box!
再见 我的兄弟
وداعا يا أخي
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表