He's cautious. He's controlled. He's ruthless.
我知道是因为我追踪他好几年了
I know all that 'cause I followed him for years.
但是...
But...
事实上
here's the thing.
我为之效力的人 他更谨慎
The guy that I work for -- he's more cautious,
更擅长操控全局 而且更加残忍♥无情
he's more controlled, and he's far more ruthless.
也许他才是我该为之效力的人
Maybe he's the guy I should be working for.
不是你选择柏林
You don't choose Berlin.
是他选择你
He chooses you.
他就要来了
And he is coming.
天呐
Man.
这纹身真漂亮
That really is a nice tattoo.
这是什么
What's this?
我的辞职信
My letter of resignation.
你好 基恩探员
Hello, Agent Keen.
今天起
As of today,
我要求即刻调离特别小组
I'm requesting an immediate transfer out of the task force.
基恩探员
Look, Agent Keen,
关于你丈夫的内情
the revelations about your husband --
我相信你与此事无关
I trust you had nothing to do with it.
-我心意已决 -我有紧急案件
- I've made up my mind. - I have an urgent case.
他只能告诉别人了
He'll have to tell it to someone else.
那可不行
That's not going to work.
我相信你与你丈夫的事毫不相关
I trust you had nothing to do with your husband.
局里没我这么肯定
The bureau, not so much.
但他们愿意假定你是无辜的
But they're willing to give you the benefit of the doubt precisely
因为他们了解你的价值
because they know how valuable you are.
我唯一的价值
I am only valuable
在于我愿意跟雷丁顿交谈
because I'm willing to speak to Reddington,
-现在情况不同了 -基恩探员
- and that is no longer the case. - Agent Keen...
他杀了我父亲
He killed my father.
我父亲还活着时 雷丁顿去了
Reddington went into my father's hospital room
他的病房♥
when he was alive.
等雷丁顿出来时 我父亲死了
And when Reddington came out, my father was dead.
我想跟基恩探员单独谈谈 拜托了
I'd like to have a word with Agent Keen privately, please.
不
No.
不
No?
这个案子直接关系到你的丈夫
This case relates directly to your husband
以及他在这里的原因
and why he was here.
我有理由相信一场袭击迫在眉睫
I have reason to believe an attack is imminent.
长官 雷丁顿应该告诉你他知道的情况
Sir, Reddington should tell you what he knows,
否则你该将他无限期地拘留在这里
or you should detain him here indefinitely.
你的储藏室里有一样证据 柏林
There was a piece of evidence in your storage unit -- Berlin.
是关于这个吗 柏林的事
Is that what this is about? Something in Berlin?
会有人丧命 哈罗德
People are going to die, Harold.
那些生命都掌握在他的手里
Those lives are on his hands.
我不想轻视你 我保证我会考虑
I don't want to seem dismissive, and I promise I will consider
你的要求和所有抱怨
your request and all of your grievances.
但如果他说的是事实
But if what he says is true --
长官 请批准我的辞职
Sir, please accept my resignation.
基恩探员 你真的愿意把你对我的愤怒
Agent Keen, are you really willing to put your anger at me
置于无辜民众的生命之上吗
above the lives of innocent people?
我接这个案子
I'll do the case.
但是等案子结束后 我就辞职
But when it's over, I'm finished.
明白了吗
Understood?
我不干了
I'm done.
今天早些时候 一名男性
Earlier today, a man died
在曼哈顿韦斯特兰银行身亡
at the Westland Bank in Manhattan.
报告显示
Reports indicate
死因可能是卡伦病毒
the cause of death may have been the Cullen virus.
防化小组已经把银行隔离了
Hazmat teams have quarantined the bank.
死者已经确认是保罗·布兰肯希普
The deceased has been identified as a Paul Blankenship,
一名运钞车司机
an armored-truck driver.
他们正在调查他的感染方式
They're working to identify how he was infected.
保罗·布兰肯希普在亚♥热♥带非洲闲游时
Paul Blankenship didn't pick up this bug
并未感染上此病毒
while wandering through subtropical Africa
我相信他的感染是一个大阴谋的一部分
I believe he was infected as part of a larger plot
这个阴谋涉及我本人和整个特别小组
involving myself and this task force.
一个人死在银行跟你有什么关系
How does a man dying in a bank have anything to do with you?
我经常受到人身威胁
Threats on my life are a constant.
我密切监控着它们
I monitor them closely.
两天前 我听说会有生物武器威胁
Two days ago, I received word of a biological threat.
这和柏林有关吗
Does this connect back to Berlin?
我怀疑在银行发生的事没那么简单
I suspect this incident at the bank is not what it seems,
而是一起针对我的
but rather the first shot
更大的 有组织的袭击的"开头炮"罢了
in a larger, coordinated assault aimed directly at me.
我认为保罗·布兰肯希普不是疾病爆发的受害者
I don't think Paul Blankenship was a victim of an outbreak.
而是一只生化大军的马前卒
I think he was a foot soldier in a biological army.
我觉得他本该执行上级命令
I think he was meant to carry out orders by a superior,
有人想要用
someone who's willing to use
世上最致命的病毒来推动他们的计划
one of the world's most deadly viruses to further their cause.
卡伦病毒的爆发可能导致全球大范围感染
An outbreak of Cullen could lead to a global pandemic.
病毒爆发的威胁会引起人们的惊慌 恐惧
The very threat of an outbreak would cause panic, fear.
而恐惧是一种很有价值的手段
And fear is a valuable tool
能让人们对你言听计从
to get people to do what you want.
听上去像是个为了抓到你而精心设计的计划
Sounds like an elaborate plan just to get to you.
我不能把在银行发生的事件
Listen, I can't connect all the dots
和最终的目的全部联♥系♥起来
between the incident at the bank and the eventual outcome,
但我非常怀疑他的死是计划的一部分
but I sincerely doubt his death was part of the plan,
做这个计划的人
a plan devised by someone
宁可错杀一千 也不姑息我一个
who doesn't care how many people die, as long as I'm one of them.
纽约 曼哈顿市
我是妮娜·巴克纳博士
Dr. Nina Buckner,
来自疾控中心传染病情报部门
CDC's Epidemic Intelligence Service.
很高兴再次见到你 感谢你抽出时间
Good to see you again. Thanks for taking the time.
我们不想妨碍你的调查
We don't want to interfere with your investigation.
不 事实上你们应该介入调查
No, actually, you do,
尤其是在听了我要告诉你们的情况之后
especially after what I'm about to show you.
我们给受害者做了一个全面检查
We did a full work-up on the victim.
他感染了一种我们称之为卡伦的病毒
He was infected with what we call Cullen,
这种病毒极其致命
a virus strain so lethal
以至于几十名世界领先的病毒学家
that two dozens of the world's leading virologists
都宣布暂停其研究
declared a moratorium on all research.
太致命以致于无法研究吗
It's too deadly to study?
所有已知的培养菌都被封锁起来了
All known cultures are on lockdown.
风险太大了
The risk is too great.
1918年的流感大爆发造成五千万人死亡
The influenza pandemic in 1918 killed 50 million people.
如果这种病毒经空气传播出去
If this strain went airborne,
第一个月的死亡人数就能打破这个数字
it would wipe out that number in the first month.
如果经空气传播出去
If it went airborne.
你的意思是它还没传播吗
So you're saying you think it didn't?
是的 我们给银行里的每个人做了化验
Correct. We've checked everyone in the bank.
难以置信地是没人被感染
Incredibly, nobody else is infected.
看上去有人改变了这种病毒
It looks like this virus was intentionally mutated
让它只留在原始宿主体内
to contain itself in the original host.
不传播蔓延
It doesn't spread.
你的意思是有人设计了这种病毒
So you're saying that somebody designed this virus,
只会感染目标受害者
built it to target the infected victim.
是的 他是被毒害的
Yes. He was poisoned.
我想我们可能发现了凶器
I think we may have found the murder weapon.
这是在布兰肯希普的外套里发现的
This was in Blankenship's jacket.
-那就是病毒吗 -我们尚不清楚
- That's the virus? - Well, we don't know yet.
我们现在要把它带回去进行分♥析♥
We're taking it back for analysis now.
那人为什么会寄给他 他自己注射的吗
Why would somebody send it to him? Did he inject himself?
那是你们的工作 但我得说...
Well, that's your department. But I'll say this--
精通于这样的变异病毒领域的科学家
there are not a lot of scientists proficient enough
并不多
to mutate a virus like this.
任何研究卡伦病毒的人都是孤立的
Anyone working with Cullen is doing so in isolation,
违法的 且出于不良目的
illegally, and for no good purpose.
你知道要是你离开 特别小组就散了
You realize if you leave, the task force ends.
大家回归正常生活 除了你
Everyone's lives go back to normal, except yours.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表