Don't you think it's best you and I
约个其他时间吗
make an appointment for another time?
有件不愉快的小事
There's been a nasty bit of business --
鲜血四溅 命丧黄泉
blood spilled, lives lost...
还有一些小折磨
a modicum of torture.
语言难以表达
Words don't fully describe.
我知道谁该负责
I know who's responsible.
我知道是谁干的
I know who carried it out.
雷丁顿先生 我不知道
Mr. Reddington, I have no idea --
我现在万事俱备只欠东风
I've tied up all the loose ends but one.
为了完成这件事
To finish the job,
我需要与此次行动有关的
I'll need all your wire and transfer records
所有电汇记录
pertaining to the operation.
雷丁顿先生 我不
Mr. Reddington, I have no --
拜托 亨利 住嘴
Please, Henry. Stop.
你就是银行
You were the bank.
亨利
Henry...
是你资助的
You were the bank.
这真的让我很为难
This puts me in a real...situation.
听着 我愿意尽力帮你
Listen. I'll do anything I can to help.
我需要时间
I'll need time to --
我明天再来找你
You'll hear from me tomorrow.
快来看看这个
You need to see this.
来自哥斯特腾地方银行一个离岸账户
One of the offshore accounts was used to launder money
被用于向曼哈顿的一个虚拟账户洗钱
from Gestalten Landesbank into this dummy account in Manhattan.
路易斯·库根
Louis Coogan.
内鬼就是他吗
That's our mole?
那是他的化名 往后翻
Well, that's his alias. Turn the page.
带他进来
Bring him in.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
他不在这里
He's not here.
赶紧找到他
Find him now.
你好 阿兰姆
Hello, Aram.
这是干什么
What -- what is this?
这是什么地方
Where am I?
你要为我做点事
You're going to do something for me.
这是账号♥和银行代码
Account numbers, routing information.
你要从那个账户偷五百万美元
You're going to steal $5 million from that account
转到我的一个账户里去
and place it into one of mine.
我希望这笔转账无法被追踪
I expect the transaction to be untraceable.
什么
What?
我做不到
I can't.
阿兰姆
Aram...
这是把1911式点四五柯尔特
This is a Colt .45 1911.
我可以在两分钟之内
I can strip and reassemble this weapon
把它拆开然后组装好
in well under two minutes.
雷丁顿先生 求你了
Mr. Reddington, please.
等我把它组装好 我会重上弹匣
Once I have it reassembled, I'm gonna reload the mag,
到那时 如果任务还没完成
and if at that time, your task remains incomplete,
我就朝你脑袋来一梭子
I'm gonna empty that mag into your head.
这太可怕了
That's really messed up.
别这么丧气
Don't look so stricken.
第一枪你就会死的
The first shot will kill you.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
我做到了 成了 看啊
I did it. It's done. Look.
无法被追踪 跟你要求的一样
It's untraceable, like you asked.
什么原理 解释一下
How? Explain.
我用里普尔兑换将法定货币换成
I used a Ripple Exchange to have the fiat currency
电子货币 然后再换成比特币
converted to e-cash and then into bitcoin.
整个转账过程都是在协议级别
I ran the whole transaction through a randomized
采用了随机的图形密♥码♥扩展技术
cryptographic extension at the protocol level,
然后再通过一个我很信任的
then through a two-tiered secure laundry service
双层安全洗钱服务器
I know I can trust.
不会有人抓到你的
No one's gonna catch you.
我保证
I promise.
纪念品
A souvenir.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
是吗
I am?
是的
I mean...I am.
等等 什么无辜的
Wait. Of what?
冲进黑屋的那支队伍
The team that broke into the black site
是从哥斯特腾地方银行收的钱
was paid through Gestalten Landesbank.
我在那里的联络人追踪到有25万美金
My contact there traced a $250,000 payment
转到了路易斯·库根的一个秘密账户里的
to a covert account belonging to Louis Coogan.
路易斯什么
Louis who?
那是个化名 你的化名
It's an alias, for you.
有人试图通过一笔指向你的转账
Someone is attempting to implicate you as a mole
让大家认为你就是内鬼
by creating a money trail that leads directly to you.
但你显然不会这么笨
You're obviously far too clever
让这笔钱这么容易就被追踪到
to have accepted payment that was so easily traceable.
你不准备杀我了
You're not gonna kill me.
不
No.
我要去找别人
I'm going to find somebody else,
然后杀掉他们
and I'm going to kill them.
我从没想过要伤害她
I never want to hurt her.
我只是
I just...
我被愤怒冲昏了头脑
There's this anger that takes over.
就好像我变成了另外一个人 明白吗
It's like I'm someone else, you know?
我们都明白那种无力的感觉
And we all know that powerless feeling,
但正是这种对权力和控制的追求
but it's our addiction to power and control
导致了家庭暴♥力♥的发生
that leads to domestic violence.
我想分享一些事情
I'd like to share something.
我第一次来
First time here.
我叫维克多
My name is Victor.
你好 维克多
Hello, Victor.
我是个受害者
I was a victim.
是我妈妈
My mother.
她管这叫做严厉的爱
She called it tough love.
但其实是虐待
It was abuse.
我有将近十年的时间拒绝见她
I refused to see her for nearly 10 years,
直到我明白对她避而不见
till I realized avoiding her
假装一切都没有发生是没用的
and pretending those things never happened...
这个过程很长
Took a long time.
但我找到了一个面对她的办法
But I figured out a way to reconcile with her.
这对我们两个人来说都很难
It has been hard on both of us,
但我们找到了方法
but we've worked out a process.
我们管它叫家庭疗法
Call it a home remedy...
让我们能够尽释前嫌
...that has allowed us to move forward.
现在 我们比以前更加亲密
And now... we're closer than we've ever been.
你在小组里说的话对我意义重大
What you said in group really meant a lot to me.
我理解
I understand.
顺便说一下 我是乔治
I'm, uh, George, by the way.
我知道
I know.
亨利
Henry?
你回来太好了 来客人了
I'm so glad you're home. We have company.
你从来没说过你是达特茅斯划船队的
You never told me you're rowed crew for Dartmouth.
别担心 亨利
Don't worry, Henry.
我没告诉她我们之间的纠葛
I haven't told her all our war stories.
好吧 说了一点
Well, a few.
你老婆真是可爱
You have a lovely wife.
我们越聊越熟了
We've been getting to know each other.
快过来 老伙计
Come here, you old such and such.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
我邀请了伯纳德留下来吃晚餐
I invited Bernard to stay for dinner.
我炖了俄式酱肉
I have a stroganoff on the burner.
希望你不介意我留下来
I hope you don't mind if I stay.
我确实喜欢俄式酱肉
I do love stroganoff.
我去洗个手
Let me wash up.
你太有意思了
You're fun.
他在这
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表