我的宝宝
My baby.
拜托
Please.
他们带走了他 他们...
They have him. They...
求你 他们带走了我的宝宝
Please. My baby. They have -- have him.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
求你 他们带走了我的宝宝
Please. They -- they have my baby.
-他们带走了我的宝宝 -退后 女士
- They took my baby. - B-b-b-back away, ma'am.
-他们带走了我的宝宝 -请你退后
- They took my baby. They -- - Please, please back away.
冷静点 女士 冷静点
Calm down, ma'am. Calm down.
-怎么回事 -他们带走了我的宝宝
- What's -- what's happening? - They took my baby.
出什么事了 谁带走了你的宝宝
What's happening? Who took -- who took your baby?
-他们带走了我的宝宝 -什么情况
- They have my baby. - What's -- what's happening?
凯特
Hey, Kate.
谢天谢地 我好担心
Oh, thank God. I was so worried.
什么宝宝 女士
What baby, ma'am?
她有点糊涂 很抱歉 警官
She's confused. I'm so sorry, officer.
-等下 你认识这女人 -是的
- Wait. Do you know this woman? - Yes, I-I do. I do.
她是我妹妹 状态不太好
She's my sister. She has-- she hasn't been well.
别走开 你俩都待在那别走
Don't move. I want you two to stay right there.
警官
Officer?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
第一季 第十三集
我好喜欢他的小鼻子
I'm in love with his little nose.
是啊 好可爱
Yeah, that's a cute one.
看他的小脸蛋儿 我好爱他啊
Oh, it's his face, and I'm in love with him.
天哪 突然变得好真实
Oh, my God. It just got real.
是啊 我们真要有孩子了吗
Yeah. Are we really doing this?
是啊
I think we are.
你有点害怕么
Are you a little freaked out?
有一点 不过不是坏事吧
Yeah, a little, but in a good way, right?
是啊
Yeah.
对
Right.
搞清楚怎么用婴儿车
You figure out how to use the stroller
儿童座椅这些基本的东西了吗
and the car seat, the base thingy?
你这是给我列了一堆家务活啊
I think you just gave me a honey-do list, which --
慢着 你已经正式成为母亲了
Wait. You're officially a mom.
是这样...
You know, um...
我决定在家休息一阵子
I've decided I want to stay home for a little while,
多跟孩子相处...
spend some time with the baby and --
你说真的吗 真的可以吗
Are you serious? Can you do that?
你这样不会... 你可能会丢饭碗的
I mean, aren't you -- uh, you could lose your job.
这更重要
This is more important.
没有比决定要孩子更加意义深远
There's nothing more profound and of lasting consequence
而且影响重大的事了
than the decision to have a child.
恶意利用人们的这个决定
The exploitation and perversion of that decision
就是一个十分邪恶的组织的生意来源
is the stock and trade of a truly evil organization --
塞浦路斯领养机构
the Cyprus adoption agency.
领养
Adoption?
你真指望我相信这是个巧合
You want me to believe this is a coincidence?
我和汤姆要领养孩子
Tom and I are adopting a baby,
而你恰巧供出一个领养机构
and you serve up an adoption agency?
生活里满是可爱的小讽刺
Life is full of lovely little ironies.
塞浦路斯领养机构提供
The Cyprus Agency offers a promise
一项很特别的服务 完美
of something very special -- perfection.
他们的客户根据一张无限制的基因菜单选择
Their clients are ordering from an unlimited genetic menu,
他们想领回家的孩子要有什么特点
the characteristics of the child they want to bring home.
但是这个机构的邪恶并不在于此
But the evil is not in what the agency offers.
而是在于他们做事的方法
It's in how they get it done.
我们的业务是靠概率
Our business is probability.
所有供收养的孩子
All the children available for adoption
都有某些基因优势
have some genetic advantage.
我是欧文 欧文·马洛里 你们好
I'm Owen. Owen Mallory. Hi.
马洛里先生是我们的创始人 首席执行官
Mr. Mallory is our founder and C.E.O.
收养孩子是一项重大决定
Adoption is a big decision.
所以我们才尽量让这一决定简单化
That's why we try to make it as simple as we possibly can.
你们选择好你们的偏好
You select your preferences.
我们则根据要求在全球寻找符合标准的孩子
We scour the planet for a child that matches that criteria.
这是泰德·考德威尔
Oh, this is, um, Ted Caldwell.
这是蒙特利尔来的马丁夫妇
The Martins, from Montreal.
泰德是我们的法律总顾问
Ted's our general counsel.
塞浦路斯机构涉及绑♥架♥勾当
The Cyprus agency is in the abduction business.
他们不是找孩子供人领养
They don't locate kids for adoption.
而是偷孩子 然后送给新的父母
They steal them and adopt them out to new parents.
转移偷来的孩子是很困难的
And moving stolen children is difficult.
需要大量的文件材料
There's copious amounts of paperwork.
-有人帮他们伪造文件 -是最好的
- They're using a forger. - One of the best.
但是我也未必客观 因为他是我手下最好的
But I'm biased. He's one of my best.
莉兹 我是在给你机会
Lizzy, I'm giving you the chance
让你可以铲除一个
to take down a criminal organization
从母亲手中绑♥架♥婴儿的犯罪组织
that is abducting babies from their mothers' arms.
这是塞浦路斯机构要送出的下一个孩子
This is the next child the Cyprus Agency will deliver,
男孩 距送出还有不到两周时间
a boy, less than two weeks from now.
他到底是谁
Who is he really?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
但他即将成为
But he's about to become
大卫和温迪·罗兰的孩子
the child of David and Wendy Roland.
-那他是哪里来的 -我也不清楚
- So, where did he come from? - I don't know.
有线索表明他可能是被绑♥架♥的
Our source says he may have been abducted.
-天哪 -绑♥架♥ 从谁那里绑♥架♥的
- Oh, my God. - Abduction? Abducted from whom?
你是说他可能永远都成不了我们的儿子吗
Y-you're saying he may never be our son?
所有信息都给我们了
W-we've been through all the details.
你是说可能还有另外一个母亲
What, y-you're saying there may be another mother out there
在找他吗
who's looking for him?
那你需要我们做什么
S-so, what do you need us to do?
我只是想借此机会
I just want to take a moment
恭喜你们两位
to congratulate you.
我知道你们此时激动的心情
I know how excited you both are
也知道你们等这一刻等了多久
and how long a road this has been.
我们的护理人员会联♥系♥你们
Someone from our nursing staff will be reaching out
安排你们见见宝宝
to make arrangements for you and the baby to meet.
-有什么问题吗 -没有
- Do you have a question? - No.
我们听说过有亲生父母
Just -- we've heard about birth parents
最后一刻改变主意的事
changing their mind at the last minute.
我只是想确保万无一失
Just want to make sure everything's accurate.
不用担心 你们跟别人一样
Rest assured. Your case, like every case...
他会打草惊蛇的
He's gonna spook him.
他得问收养的事
He's got to ask about the adoption.
我们机构做了全面的
Our agency does exhaustive
调查和准备工作 这里和海外的情况
preparation and research that involves a large network
都做了详尽周到的接触和掌握
of the most reputable contacts both here and overseas.
你们说孩子来自爱沙尼亚一家孤儿院
Your agency said he came from an orphanage in Estonia.
能跟我们说说那里的详细情况吗
Can you tell us anything more about that?
什么情况
Such as?
我也说不准 不过你应该听说过
Well, I-I don't know. You hear stories --
这些孩子被收养前的苦难经历
what these kids went through before they found a home.
不不不
Oh. No, no, no.
我向你们保证 什么都不用担心
I assure you, you have nothing to worry about.
作为机构的律师
Now, as the agency's lawyer,
我跟孩子没有直接接触
I'm not involved with the children directly.
但是 或许你能告诉我们
But... well, maybe you could give us
谁能直接接触孩子
the name of someone in the agency who is.
你们有什么问题都可以
You should absolutely feel free to speak
向我们机构的收养顾问咨♥询♥
with one of our adoption consultants.
不好意思 我得接一下这个电♥话♥
Would you...excuse me? I have to take this phone call.
我这里出了点问题
I think we have a situation here.
他们在问有关爱沙尼亚的问题
They're asking questions about Estonia.
他说出来了 到我们了 上 上
That's it. We got him. Move. Move. Move.
不 不 只是有点奇怪
No. No, it just feels funny.
我认为他们不是在调查什么
I don't think they're onto anything,
希欧多尔·考德威尔
Theodore Caldwell?
-什么事 -联调局的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表