I'll run the letter combination against the DMV registry
看看有没有相符的
and see if we can get a hit.
有什么进展吗
Any luck?
我联♥系♥不到雷丁顿
I can't get ahold of Reddington.
你告诉他
You told him the location
李晓萍被关押的地址了吧
where the brothers were holding Xiaoping Li, right?
你不认为这太巧了吗
Don't you find it a hell of a coincidence
我们一出现他们就不见了
that we show up there, they're gone,
现在我们又联♥系♥不到雷丁顿了
and now we can't get ahold of Reddington?
-我们被耍了 -不会的
- We've been played. - No.
红魔让我们盯上帕夫洛维奇兄弟是因为
Red put us on to the Pavlovich brothers because he knew
他知道那样他就能找到李晓萍
it would lead him straight to Xiaoping Li.
那个女人值数百万
That woman's worth millions.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我要找到雷丁顿 问出答案
I'm going to find Reddington, get some answers.
雷丁顿 请给我回电♥话♥
Reddington, I need you to call me, please.
案子需要你帮忙
I need some help with the case.
雷丁顿送来的礼物 希望你喜欢
A gift from Reddington. Enjoy.
浪费了整整两年
Two years wasted.
我们在一起两年 为了什么
Two years we spent. On what?
你在乎你对我做的那些事吗
Do you care at all what you've done to me --
以及你对我生活的影响
What you've done to my life?
对你又有什么影响
What has it done to you?
什么样的人才会做那种事
Who could do such a thing?
找到你 阻止你
Finding you, stopping you --
你大概觉得知道你的余生
you'd think I'd be happy
要在监狱里度过我就高兴了
you're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison.
你大概觉得那样我就满意了
You'd think I'd get some satisfaction out of that,
不可能 因为没有任何事
but I don't because nothing...
任何判决 任何惩罚 任何报复
no sentence, no punishment, no revenge,
都无法补偿你所做的这一切
could ever come close to making up for what you've done.
-我只是在做我的工作 -你的工作
- I was doing my job. - Your job?
那是我们的生活
That was our life!
我们还打算要个孩子
We were going to have a baby to--
你求我要个孩子
you begged me to have a baby!
我只是在做我的工作
I was doing my job.
别再和我提你的工作
Stop talking about your job!
你 这生活 所有的一切都是谎言
You, this -- everything was a lie!
我的生活是个彻头彻尾的谎言
My life was a lie!
每一次感动 每一个回忆
Every feeling, every memory...
对在你面前逐渐死去的妻子说点什么
Say something to your wife, who's dying in front of you.
说点什么啊
Say something.
是那双鞋
It was the shoes.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我就是那时候知道的
That's when I knew.
是那双棕色皮鞋
It was those brown leather shoes.
那是我们第三还是第四次约会
It was our third or maybe fourth date.
你去了我在霍斯特德的公♥寓♥
You'd come over to my place on Halstead,
然后我们叫了
and we ordered, uh...
外卖♥♥ 还租了电影 但是没有看完
takeout and rented a movie that we never finished
因为我们后来就去...
because we ended up...
然后你要早起去上班
And you had to get up early for work.
等我起来的时候你已经走了
And by the time I got up, you were gone.
我记得我站在衣帽间里 衣服穿到一半
I remember standing in the closet, half-dressed,
去拿我的鞋 看到你在我的鞋上面
reaching for my shoes when I saw that you had drawn
落的灰上画的心形
this little heart in the dust on my shoe.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
那是最甜蜜的事情
It was the sweetest thing.
从那一刻起 我就一直觉得
And ever since that moment, I just felt...
对不起你
sorry for you...
因为我知道
because I knew --
我知道我得到你了
I knew that I had you.
我内心有一部分不希望事情成功
Part of me didn't want it to work...
但它还是成功了
...but it did.
阿基米德
Archimedes.
阿基米德
Archimedes!
-你说什么 -阿基米德定律
- I beg your pardon? - Archimedes' formula.
那个裸奔着喊"找到了"的人
You know, uh, the -- the naked guy who shouted "Eureka."
她为什么要写下一条数学公式
Why would she write down a mathematical formula?
或许是什么他们看不懂的
Maybe it's some kind of a code or a language
密♥码♥或语言
they don't understand.
阿基米德定律说明浸在液体中的物体
Archimedes' principle indicates that the upward buoyant force
受到向上的浮力作用
which is exerted on a body immersed in fluid,
-不管是否 -阿兰姆
- whether fully -- - Aram.
排开水 船排开水
Water displacement. Boats displace water.
她是要告诉我们
She's trying to tell us
他们要怎样把她送出国
how they're getting her out of the country.
联♥系♥海岸警卫队
Contact the coast guard.
把四兄弟和李晓萍的照片
Get photos of the brothers and Xiaoping Li
发到东海岸沿线的每个港务局
to every port authority on the eastern seaboard.
你打算告诉他什么
What are you gonna tell him?
怎么样了 我们找到李晓萍了吗
Hey. What's going on? Where are we on Xiaoping Li?
他们打算用船把她运出国
They're trying to ship her out of the country.
我们正在筛查乘客名单
We're combing through the manifests now.
-你在哪 -等雷丁顿 他还没出现
- Where are you? - Waiting on Reddington. He still hasn't shown.
相信我 基恩 他利用了我们
I'm telling you, Keen. He used us.
那些家伙 帕夫洛维奇兄弟
These guys -- the Pavlovich Brothers --
你知道他们做过什么
you remember what they did.
那天你也在桥上
You were there that day on the bridge.
抓到他们的时候 我希望你也在场
When we take them down, I want you to be there.
我会去的 只是等
I will be, just as soon as --
我一会再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
想得美
Nice try.
我渴了
I was thirsty.
喂
Yes?
她在哪
Where is she?
-谁 -李晓萍 你带走了她
- Who? - Xiaoping Li. You took her.
你利用联调局和帕夫洛维奇兄弟
You used the FBI and the Pavlovich brothers
找到汤姆 然后呢 抓到晓萍吗
to get to Tom and what, get Xiaoping?
想做更大的买♥♥卖♥♥还是私底下处理掉她
Make some bigger deal? Trade on her secrets?
我要生化武器来也没用
I have no use for germ warfare.
至于利用联调局什么的
And as for using the FBI?
如果我们双方不是互赢互利的话
I wouldn't be in this relationship
那我就不会出现在这里了
if there wasn't a mutual benefit.
-她在哪 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
我试过留下她
I tried to bargain for her life,
但没谈拢
but negotiations went sideways.
为了抓汤姆 我只能做到这个份上了
It was all I could do to get Tom.
如果我们不找到她
If we don't find her --
一旦她被送回到中国人的手上就必死无疑
If she gets sent back to the Chinese, she's gonna die.
你都知道些什么
Tell me what you know.
我们认为他们要用船把她运走 但不确定
We think they're putting her on a cargo ship. We're not sure.
我们找遍了货物舱单 时间表
We're looking over the manifests, timetables,
以及运输路线
and shipping routes.
她不是货物 莉兹
She isn't cargo, Lizzy.
她只能偷渡 不可能登记在册的
She's contraband. This is a smuggling operation.
任何私底下进出切萨皮克的人和物
And nothing gets smuggled in or out of the Chesapeake
罗尔夫·西斯科都知道
without Rolph Cisco knowing about it.
让唐纳德去拜访下他
Have Donald pay him a visit.
他为什么对你这么着迷
What is his obsession with you?
你们是不是在搞什么
You guys got, like, a , uh,
父女恋之类的东西
daddy-daughter thing going on?
你有什么打算
What's your plan?
爸爸会过来吗
Is daddy coming over?
他会逼供我吗
Is he gonna make me talk?
用不着他
No, he's not.
我自己来
I am.
是罗尔夫·西斯科吗
Rolph Cisco?
跟我们说说帕夫洛维奇兄弟吧
Tell us about the Pavlovich Brothers.
你上头是谁
Who do you work for?
无可奉告
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表