Call the marshals. Get him back here.
我们回来再收拾他
We'll cut him open later.
他用一把藏刀袭击了法警 两死一伤
He wounded two of the marshals and killed one with a concealed knife.
他被搜了好几次身
He was searched multiple times.
我们认为他使用了藏在身体里的一个物品
We think he used one of the objects hidden inside him.
他随身携带自己的逃生工具
He was carrying around his own escape package.
押送囚犯的车被发现丢弃在
Prisoner transport was found abandoned
维吉尼亚州的伍德布里奇
in Woodbridge, Virginia.
在同一地点有人报案汽车失窃
There's also a report of a stolen vehicle at the same site.
当地警♥察♥正在搜捕他
Local police are searching for him now.
他弟弟说 伍德布里奇是他的故乡
According to his brother, Woodbridge is where he grew up.
塞斯可能在那儿
Well, Seth could be there.
马上去找他
Find him -- now.
与此同时 看你能不能
In the meantime, see if you can
从蒂香波那问出什么线索
get anything out of Dechambou.
她可能不知道塞斯现在在哪
She may not know where Seth is now,
但她知道昨晚她把他扔在哪了
but she knows where she dropped him off last night.
我有个更好的建议 放她走
I have a better suggestion -- let her go.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
老天 你们联调局啊
God, you FBI.
这个女人为法国情报局工作的时候
When this woman was working for French Intelligence,
她就要坐到你的位子了 哈罗德
she was on track to be you, Harold.
自她加入我这方阵营后
Since she's come over to my side,
她就变得更强了
she's only gone up from there.
你真的以为能找到
You really think you're gonna be able to prove
对她不利的证据吗
anything against her?
我们会找到把柄的 只是时间问题
We'll make something stick. It's only a matter of time.
但你时间不多了
You don't have any time.
你下周再抓她 或者下个月 下次再说
Pick her up in a week, in a month -- next time.
但现在 如果你想救那个人的命
But right now, if you want to save that man's life,
你就得放了蒂香波
you need to release Dechambou.
我会让她开口的
I'll make her talk.
怎么做
How?
你不会想知道答案的
You don't want me to answer that.
我怎么知道你不会利用她的话
How do I know you won't use what she says
去自己找到塞斯
to get Seth for yourself?
你不知道
You don't.
但我觉得你没有别的选择
But I don't see that you have many other options left.
好吧
Okay.
放她走
Release her.
但如果你耍了我
But if you screw me on this --
我会当做是额外奖励
I'll consider it a bonus.
最好倒双份的
Better make it a double.
如果你是为了在巴黎的那次意外
If this is about that incident in Paris...
巴黎将永远记在我们心中
Oh, we'll always have Paris.
你想要什么
What do you want?
很多东西
So many things.
但现在 我需要点情报
But right now, I want some information.
国安局的特工在哪儿
Where is the NSA agent?
不知道
I have no idea.
他被转交给了信使
He was handed off to the Courier.
没错
Yes.
而信使则被暴露了
And he's been compromised.
你认为他会怪谁
Who do you think he'll blame for that?
不是我的错
Not me.
那个伊朗人肯定在跟联调局合作
The Iranian must have been working with the FBI.
劳伦斯 伊朗人死了 你就是下一个
Laurence, the Iranian is dead, and you're next.
你知道的
You know that.
我什么都没做错
I did nothing wrong.
世界就是这么不公平
The world is rarely a fair place.
所以这个世界需要我这样的人
That's why it needs people like me.
我会把你送到国外 并且保证你的安全
I'll get you out of the country and guarantee your safety.
现在有一架私人飞机在等着你
There's a private jet awaiting your arrival right now.
作为回报 你要告诉我
In exchange, you give me the location
昨晚你把那个孩子丢在了哪里
where you dropped the kid off last night.
他可值两千万
He's worth $20 million.
这个值两千万的人马上就要死了
That $20 million is about to die.
我不是在跟你谈判
This is not a negotiation.
你胆子够大
How dare you.
我才不管你是谁
I don't care who you are.
我绝不会让你在最后关头因为一个
And I'm not going to let you swoop in at the last minute
我不认识的人的错误而渔翁得利
and profit from a mistake made by somebody I hardly know.
他可认识你
Oh, he knows you.
他知道你在哪住 在哪工作 在哪玩
He knows where you live, where you work, where you play.
他比我还了解你
He knows you better than I do,
而我可是知道那个可爱的雀斑在哪的
and I know where that lovely little freckle is.
距离他来找你估计还有一天半左右
I give you a day and a half before he finds you.
勇敢点
Try to be brave.
等一下
Wait.
我帮你
I will help you.
这辆车符合描述
Vehicle matches the description.
这里有血迹
I have blood here.
各队注意 我们找到了嫌犯的车
All teams, we have the suspect's vehicle
在南边
on the south side of --
他在外面
He's outside!
不许动
Freeze!
跪下
On your knees.
不许动 转过来
Freeze! Turn around!
跪下
On your knees!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
看他死了没有
Check him.
他死了
He's dead.
那孩子还有多长时间
How much time does that kid have left?
不到四十分钟
Less than 40 minutes.
凌晨四点蒂香波把赛斯扔在一辆皮卡上
4 a.m. Dechambou left Seth in the back of a pickup truck.
停在了马纳萨斯市的这个休息站
At this rest stop in Manassas.
信使在四点二十九分录了视频
The Courier took the proof-of-life video
证明他还活着 也就是三十分钟之后
at 4:29 a.m. -- just under 30 minutes later.
假设他跟赛斯一起在现场待了二十分钟
Assume he spent 20 minutes minimum with Seth at the site.
这样他有十分钟时间开车离开休息站
That would give him 10 minutes of drive time from the rest stop,
所以他一定是在这个范围内
so he has to be somewhere in this radius.
这整个地区都无法进入
This entire area's inaccessible.
唯一有路能到的地方就是这里
The only place with road access is here at this open area.
他一定在这里
He has to be here.
他还剩多少氧气
How much air does he have left?
最多三十分钟
30 minutes tops.
邓比开车的话
With Dembe driving,
也许我们能见到他最后一面
we might make it just in time to see him die.
如果我们能找到这位国安局的朋友
If we find our NSA friend
而且他还活着的话
and he's still alive,
他也许能证明自己有点用
he might prove helpful.
你想找到赛斯是为了你自己
You want Seth for your own reasons.
你也应该这样
So should you.
他在地下
He's in the dirt.
什么
What?
那个冰箱 其实是个棺材
The refrigerator -- it's a coffin.
信使喜欢把东西♥藏♥在他的皮下
The Courier buries things under his skin.
他在地下 就在这里
He's in the dirt -- right here.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
我曾经在马拉喀什死过一次
I died once in Marrakech --
时间长达两分半
2 1/2 minutes.
你肯定无法相信我在另一个世界看到了什么
You wouldn't believe what I saw on the other side.
谁 你是谁
Who -- who are you?
联调局探员 还有朋友们
The FBI -- and friends.
塞斯
Seth.
我们通知了你的父母
We called your parents.
他们会到医院看你
They're gonna meet you at the hospital.
我该怎么报答你们呢
H-how can I ever repay you?
我肯定我们会想出点什么的
I'm sure we'll think of something.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
怎么了 这孩子只是想表达感谢之情
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表