Well, your Federal Investigation has barricaded himself inside.
我的队伍已经随时待命 狙击手已就位
I've got a team on standby ready to move in and snipers in place.
一有机会就将其击毙
We get a visual, I will take him out.
千万别 嫌疑犯携有我们需要的信息
Absolutely not. The suspect has information we need.
他在里面挟持了多名人♥质♥
He's got multiple hostages in there.
我要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
你的上级最好跟我的上级打声招呼
Then your boss better call my boss,
因为我收到的命令是不惜一切代价保护人♥质♥
because my orders are to protect those hostages at all costs.
你在做什么
The hell are you doing?
我说了我得跟他谈谈
I said I need to talk to him.
别越界 探员
Do not step over that perimeter, Agent.
这是命令
That's an order!
你好
Hello?!
埃里克
Eric?!
我叫伊丽莎白·基恩 我是联邦调查局探员
My name is Elizabeth Keen. I'm an agent with the FBI.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
我没带武器 只想跟你谈谈
I'm unarmed! I just want to talk!
在急救人员来之前我不会跟任何人谈的
I'm not talking to anyone until you send me a medic.
-你受伤了 -是我的女儿 她中枪了
- You injured?! - It's my daughter! She's been shot!
-我来处理这事 -你会害死我们的
- Let me handle this. -You're gonna get us all killed!
闭嘴 马上派急救人员来
Shut up. You send a medic right away,
我会给你们名单 上面有数以百计的人
And I can give you names-- hundreds of them --
你们以为死了的人 你们会感兴趣的
people you think are dead, people you're gonna want to talk to.
好吧 埃里克 很好 我们等会儿谈
Okay, Eric, that's good! We'll talk later!
但现在 你女儿需要帮助
But right now, your daughter needs help!
你得开门
You need to open that door.
在我们谈妥之前我不会开门的
I'm not opening the door until we make a deal!
求你了 她现在就要医生
Please! She needs a doctor now!
闭嘴 我正在给她找医生
Shut the hell up! I'm getting her a doctor!
我给你们名单 你们给我赦免权
I'll get you the names, and I get full immunity
还要给我们三个安排联邦证人保护计划
with WITSEC relocation for the three of us.
这些我办不到
I can't authorize that!
但是我能救你女儿的命
But I can help save your daughter's life.
你说了算 埃里克
You're in control here, Eric.
安妮的命掌握在你的手里
Annie's life is in your hands.
-照她说的做 -不
- Just do what she says! - No!
我是D1 有射击机会了
This is Delta One. I've got the shot.
D 准许射击 开枪 开枪
Delta, green light. Take the shot. Take the shot.
你没做饭吧
Please tell me you didn't cook.
没有 因为我猜到你会迟到
No, I didn't cook, because I figured you'd be late.
结果就是这样
So...it is what it is.
原以为我们能空出一些时间
I thought we were gonna carve out some time,
终于有机会可以谈谈
finally have that talk, just you and me.
我带点中餐回家吧
How about I pick up some chinese?
好极了
Perfect.
祝你和奥黛丽好运
Good luck with Audrey.
我已经决定了
Decided what I'm gonna do.
我要告诉她那是个严重的错误
I'm gonna tell her it's a huge mistake.
她想知道我的想法 我就告诉她
She wants to know my opinion, I'm gonna give it to her.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yeah.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我找到了特雷特尔的数据库
I found Trettel's database --
他隐藏的那份罪犯名单
the list of criminals he disappeared.
你找到那个炼金师了吗
The Alchemist -- you found him?
是的
Yes.
关于那些经他协助逃跑的人 你说对了
And you were right about the people he helped disappear.
有些人我们都不知道
Some of them we don't even know.
库珀想你也许能
Cooper thought you might be able to...
-你连看都不看一眼 -我还有别的事
- You didn't even look at it. - I have other business.
原来如此
That's what this was about --
叫我们去帮你找炼金师
sending us to find the Alchemist for you
好让你拿到那张名单
so you could have that list.
你到底在找谁
Who is it that you're looking for?
我很想和你聊天 莉兹 但是我说过了
I'd love to talk, Lizzy, but as I said,
我还有事情没处理完
I have unfinished business to attend to.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
-我 -是这样的
- I -- - Look, here's the thing --
这件事我想了很久
I've thought about this a lot, and --
我想告诉你
and I want you to know that,
不管怎样
for what it's worth...
我认为你的决定是正确的
I think you're making a great decision.
你和迈克尔 你俩
You and Michael, the two of you --
我们分手了
We broke up.
什么
What?
我们暂时不订婚了
Well, we put it on hold -- the engagement.
我知道
I just --
我在医院看到你之后
I saw you in the hospital, and...
就一直不由地想起你
I just haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
好
Okay.
我是汤姆 汤姆·基恩
Hey, it's, uh...Tom -- Tom Keen.
是的
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
不 我打电♥话♥来只是问问
No, I was just calling to see if, uh...
你的邀请是否还有效
if your invite still stands
就是今晚的摄影展
for the art show tonight.
不不
Uh, no, no. It's --
不 就我一人去
no, it's just gonna be me.
我是汤姆·基恩
Hi. You've reached Tom Keen.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm away from my phone right now, but leave a message,
我会尽快回复你
and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
米拉 你好
Hello, Meera.
我相信你知道我来的原因
I trust you know why I'm here.
知道
Yes.
你是来杀我的
You're here to kill me...
因为我就是那个内鬼
because I'm the mole.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表