你真的没事吗 都咳了一晚了
You sure you're feeling okay? You were coughing all night.
没事 不严重
I'm fine. It's probably nothing.
-斯黛拉才艺秀是什么时候来着 -七点
- What time is Stella's Talent Show? - 7:00.
知道她什么时候出场吗
Any idea when she goes on,
还是要我一直坐在那里
or do I have to sit and watch
看那个道尔做二十分钟后空翻
that Doyle kid do backflips for 20 minutes?
别这样嘛
Be nice.
我可不想传染你
No, I don't want you to get what I got.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
禁止用作任何商业盈利行为
翻译 幸田实果子 重案组李Sir 校对 重案组李Sir 紫玉
后期 8T 总监 紫玉
早啊 保罗
Morning, Paul.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我需要医生
I need a doctor --
在十四街和佛蒙特街交口处的韦斯特兰银行
Westland Bank, 14th and Vermont.
什么事 您受伤了吗
What's happening? Are you injured?
报♥警♥电♥话♥你们会录音吗
Do you record these calls?
是的 您有什么紧急情况
Yes. What's your emergency?
阿曼达
Amanda...
是我 听我说 发生了点事情
Hey. It's me. Look...something happened.
我病了
I'm sick.
我想让你知道我很爱你
I want to let you know how much I love you.
保罗 你没事吧
Paul, are you all right?
保罗
Paul.
保罗 保罗 看着我 你没事吧
Paul, Paul. Look at me. Look at me. You all right?
快叫医生
Someone call a doctor!
保罗 看着我 保罗
Paul, Paul, look at me. Paul.
保罗 看着我 放松 放松 保罗
Paul, look at me. Look at me. Relax. Relax, Paul.
-出什么事了 -退后 先生
- What's going on? - Back up, sir.
-我... -退后
- Hey, I -- - Back up.
我问你出什么事了
I said, "What's going on?"
-马上退后 -大家注意
- Back up now. - Look, folks, if I can have your attention,
这里出了点状况 大家待在原地不要动
we have a situation that's gonna require everyone stay put.
-我才不待在这里 -根据这个人的症状
- I'm not staying. - Based on this man's symptoms,
我们有理由相信
we have a reason to believe
他的病可能具有传染性
whatever he has may be contagious.
你的意思是 我们被传染了吗
Wait, you're saying that we're -- we're what? Infected with that?
-为了大家的安全... -让我离开
- For your own safety... - Let me out of here.
大家需要待在楼里
You need to remain in the building.
-退后 退后 -大家不要动
- Back up now. Back up. - Please!
让我儿子出去 求你了
My son, my son. Please.
大家不要动 谁都不准离开
Nobody's leaving. Nobody can leave.
让我离开这里
I said, "Let me out"!
谁都不准离开这栋大楼
Nobody is leaving this building!
我们被隔离了
We're under quarantine.
第一季 第二十一集
第8号♥
我应该让你把他打一顿的
I should have let you rough him up.
听我说
Listen...
我不知道库珀或者局里是什么反应
I can't vouch for how Cooper or the Bureau may react to this,
但是汤姆的事
but this, Tom --
你那么做是正确的 莉兹
you're doing the right thing here, Liz.
不论事情结局如何
No matter how this all turns out,
我都会找到汤姆 或者随便他叫什么
I'm gonna find Tom, or whatever the hell his name is,
把他大卸八块
and I'm gonna take him apart piece by piece
直到他告诉我一切
until he tells me everything.
我会帮你的
And I'll help you do just that.
但是现在
But right now,
解决这件事的唯一办法就是勇于面对
the only real way out of this thing is to go right through it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我第一次见到这个自称是汤姆·基恩的人
I first met the individual who calls himself "Tom Keen"...
是2010年7月9日在乔治城的一家咖啡馆
on July 9, 2010, at a cafe in Georgetown.
我觉得他被安插♥进♥我的生活
I believe he was inserted into my life
是为了寻找雷蒙德·雷丁顿
in an effort to locate Raymond Reddington.
我觉得他事先知道
I believe he had advanced knowledge
雷丁顿会联♥系♥我
that Reddington would contact me.
但我不知道他怎么知道的 又有什么目的
How or why, I don't know.
不 这个给我留下
No. That stays.
我还觉得汤姆·基恩进入我的生活
I also believe that since making contact,
有两个目的 收集情报
Tom Keen's dual purpose has been data collection
以及反情报工作
and counterintel.
你有没有告诉过你丈夫
Did you tell your husband
你在和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作
you were working with Raymond Reddington?
没有
I did not.
如果你不再称他为我丈夫的话
And if you would refrain from referring to him as my husband,
我感激不尽
I'd appreciate that.
你现在不知道他的行踪对吗
And you have no idea as to his whereabouts at this time?
对
No.
汤姆·基恩意识到
When Tom Keen realized
我不会告诉他我的工作细节后
I wasn't going to share my work details with him...
就坚持向我投降
he insisted on surrendering himself to me
以方便他合理潜入这里
so that he could front-door infiltrate this facility
进一步收集情报
for further data collection.
你觉得他是故意让你发现
You think that he wanted to be discovered by you
好找机会被拘留在这里的吗
in order that he could be detained here?
-你是这样想的吗 -是的
- Is that your belief? - It is.
他想进入内部
He wanted inside this facility.
你知道他可能有哪些同谋吗
What have you learned about any possible accomplices?
我知道三个
I know three.
克里斯多夫·马利
Christopher Maly,
声称是他的哥哥克雷格·基恩
who claimed to be his brother, Craig Keen.
茱莲妮·帕克 又名露西·布鲁克斯
Jolene Parker, also known as Lucy Brooks.
二人都已死亡 马利是自杀
Both are dead. Maly committed suicide.
我觉得茱莲妮·帕克是被汤姆谋杀的
And I believe Tom Keen murdered Jolene Parker.
第三个人是吉娜·詹妮塔克斯
The third is Gina Zanetakos.
我不清楚她到底与此事有何联♥系♥
I'm not sure how she's connected,
但是我们可以审讯她
but she is available for questioning,
因为她因共谋和谋杀罪
since she is serving a sentence for conspiracy
正在丹伯里服刑
and murder at Danbury.
不 吉娜·詹妮塔克斯两周前
No, Gina Zanetakos escaped two weeks ago
在暂准狱外工作时逃跑了
when she was on a work furlough.
她行踪不明
Her whereabouts are unknown.
你最早发现汤姆·基恩欺骗你时
Why didn't you inform the bureau about Tom Keen
为什么不通知局里
after uncovering his initial deception?
-我想调查他 -为什么
- I wanted to investigate him. - Why?
因为那样我就能发现幕后黑手
So I could see how deep this rabbit hole would run.
你不想帮助他逃跑吗
You didn't want to help him escape?
这问题真的蠢极了
That's really a stupid question.
打电♥话♥给雷丁顿 告诉他你跟丢了目标
Call Reddington. Tell him you lost the tail.
现在就打
Do it now.
他们跟丢了她的丈夫
They lost the husband.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
比我想的还糟
Worse than I thought.
我以前认识个人
You know, I knew a guy once --
他的胳膊上纹了一个很大的蜘蛛网
he had a spider web all down his arm.
他每杀死一个人就去纹一个圈
He had one ring for every body that he claimed credit for.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
你是杀手吗 杰西
You a killer, Jesse?
我真希望你是杀手
I sure hope you're a killer,
因为你真的不擅长监视
because I don't think you have a future in surveillance.
我可以帮你 兄弟 雷丁顿 他相信我
I-I can help you, man. Reddington -- he trusts me.
雷丁顿连你的名字都不知道
Reddington doesn't even know your name.
我非常确定 他没告诉你
But I know for damn sure that he didn't tell you
-任何关于他自己的事 -不是的
- anything about his business. - That's not true.
-我知道很多事 -他给你一张照片
- I know a lot. - He gave you a photo.
预付你点现金 让你跟着我
He gave you some cash up front, and he told you to follow me.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
你为之效力的人 他非常小心
But the man that you work for -- he's very careful.
他很谨慎 他擅长操控全局 他残忍♥无情
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表