去拉瓜迪亚机场
Laguardia.
亲爱的 是妈妈 我在路上了
Hey, honey. It's mom. I'm on my way.
我一定会在你睡觉前赶到的
Yeah, I'll be there before bedtime to tuck you in.
天哪 你干什么
Oh, God! What are you doing?!
慢点
Hey, slow down!
慢点 你干什么呢
Hey, slow down! What are you doing?!
你为什么...
Why are you --
让我下车
Let me out of the car!
让我下去 天哪 天哪
Let me out! Oh, God, oh, God!
快让我下车
Just let me out!
我让你慢点
I said, slow down!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 米切尔女士
I'm sorry, Miss Mitchell.
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this to me?!
让我下车
Let me out!
让我下车
Let me out!
天哪
Oh, God!
你好 我想做一笔电子转账
Hi. I'd like to make a wire transfer, please.
第一季 第十八集
第135号♥
做好了 我最拿手的煎饼
Okay. Here we are. My world-famous pancakes.
不含谷蛋白
Gluten-free.
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's -- what's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
就是有点不舒服
I'm just feeling a little...wonky.
最近学校有学生感冒了
Some of the kids at school have the flu.
该不会是我把你传染了吧
I hope I didn't give you something.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你这是干什么
W-w-what are you doing?
你能...
Will you...
嫁给我吗
marry me?
我想再做一次结婚宣誓
I want to renew our wedding vows.
你...
So...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-当然 -答应了
- Yes! - Yes?
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
我们今晚再具体商量吧
Okay. We will talk about this tonight.
我快迟到了
I am so late.
但是 记住 我爱你
But, uh, I love you.
我带了礼物来
I come bearing gifts --
西班牙甘椒芝士三明治
Pimento cheese sandwiches,
面包去皮烤的
toasted with the crusts cut off.
厄莎·凯特秘制配方
Eartha Kitk's recipe.
这中间还有个很棒的故事
It's a fantastic story.
汤姆的事你都知道些什么
What do you know about Tom?
莉兹 你真的要听
Lizzy, I'm not sure if I can shed any --
不要跟我来这一套
No! We're not doing that.
今天不要
Not today.
从我们认识那天
You have been threatening
你就一直威胁说要告诉我关于我丈夫的真♥相♥
to tell me the truth about my husband since the day we met,
我准备好听你说了
and I'm ready to listen.
你知道什么
What do you know?
比你知道的多一点
Little more than you.
几年前 我注意到
Several years ago, it came to my attention
有人在干涉我的生意
that somebody was meddling in my business.
为了保护我和我的利益
To protect myself and my interests,
我列出了我的弱点
I inventoried my vulnerabilities.
我
Me.
其中之一
Among others.
莉兹 自从你们在一起后
Lizzy, I've been monitoring Tom
我一直在监视汤姆
since he entered your life.
大约一年前
About a year ago,
我发现他从我在华沙时用过的一名值得信赖的
I discovered that he had purchased three passports
伪造者那里买♥♥了三本护照
from a trusted forger I use in Warsaw.
仅此而已吗
That's it?
他就买♥♥了护照
He bought passports?
我丈夫选择了我
My husband chose me.
他因为你才进入了我的生活
He inserted himself into my life because of you.
-我只能假设事实就是如此 -为什么
- I can only assume that's the case. - Why?
我们有什么关系
How are we connected?
这并不重要
That is just a distraction.
不 这至关重要
No, that is all that matters!
这是我的生活
This is my life!
告诉我
Tell me!
现在 唯一重要的事是
Right now, the only thing that matters
来自你丈夫的直接威胁
is the immediate threat -- your husband --
查出他是谁 他在为谁效力
finding out who he is and who he works for.
其余的会迎刃而解
The rest will come.
我向你保证
I promise you.
这是什么
What's this?
监控录像
Surveillance footage,
是那些被雇来监视你和汤姆的人拍下的
taken by the people who were hired to watch you and Tom.
"苹果人"
"The apple man."
你看了吗
You watched them?
看了一部分
Some.
足够了
Enough.
也许你能发现什么我遗漏的东西
Perhaps you'll see something that I could not.
他想再做一次结婚宣誓
He wants to renew our vows.
他的身份就快暴露了
Things are unraveling for him.
他极力想要让你保持亲近
He's desperate to keep you close.
我觉得你正好有个
I think you've been presented
难得的机会
with a unique opportunity.
很显然 汤姆效力之人非常谨慎
The people Tom works for are obviously very cautious.
他们在暗地里逐步行动
They operate slowly from the shadows.
我花了好几年追踪他们 都未见成效
I've spent years tracking them, to no avail.
现在我们有机会引他们出来
We now have a chance to draw them out.
这些事不能让汤姆发现
Things will have to appear normal to Tom,
以及库珀和其他人
to Cooper, and the others.
所以你需要个案子
Which is why you'll need a case.
昨天在布鲁克林
Yesterday in Brooklyn,
一辆出租车追尾了一辆卡车
a taxi drove into the back of a truck
在第86大街轻轨L线下面
under the 86th street "L" train,
司机和一名女性乘客均死亡
killing the driver and his female passenger.
此事被做为事故报道
It's being reported as an accident,
但我怀疑可能是谋杀
but I suspect, in fact, it may be murder,
送葬者干的
the work of the Undertaker.
他是死亡的代理
He's a broker of death,
一名不知怎么能让普通民众
a man who somehow convinces ordinary people
代他杀人的男人
to kill on his behalf.
谋杀后畏罪自杀是他的标志
Murder/suicide is his signature.
他是怎么招募人的 无人知晓
How he recruits, nobody knows,
但如果这场事故是他的杰作
but if this accident is his work,
你将很难得的能看到他是如何行动的
it gives you a rare glimpse into the way he operates
并且有可能找到他
and a chance to find him.
我周四回华盛顿
I'll be back in D.C. on Thursday.
让查普曼参议员办公室安排午餐
Have Senator Chapman's office set a lunch.
我们到时候再说
We can talk about it then.
让委员会主席也一起来
Have the committee chairman join us, as well.
告诉他必须来
Tell him it's mandatory.
是的
Yes.
是的 我保证
Yes. You have my word.
那之前什么事都不会发生
Nothing will happen before then.
好的
Okay.
你是班尼特·科克伦吗
Y-you Bennett Cochran?
是的
I am.
怎么回事
Hey, hey. What the hell?
请原谅我 我有个兄弟
Please forgive me. I have a brother.
班尼特·科克伦是被
Bennett Cochran was killed
一名精神失常的女性所杀
by a woman who was mentally unstable,
迪·托雷斯
Dee Torres.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表