What? The boy wishes to express gratitude.
我只是满足他的愿望罢了
I'm merely playing my part in the ritual.
你救了那个孩子的命 基恩
You saved that kid's life, Keen.
做得好
Good job.
你对蒂香波说的那个故事
That story you told Dechambou about...
你除了工作之外一无所有
your job being the only thing left --
那是
That was --
我当时在做卧底
I was undercover.
我得取得她的信任
I said what I had to say to sell it.
基恩探员 你有一份快递
Agent Keen, got a delivery for you.
请在这里签字
Sign here, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
监控
照片
案件号♥11-11579
天使站酒店
天使站酒店
机密
福金进入美国
疑为间谍
福金持旅游签证进入美国 与B联♥系♥ 意图叛变
M疑为间谍 或与潜伏双重间谍有关联
这位年轻的国安局探员
This man, the young NSA agent--
他允许你访问机密网络了
he allowed you access to the classified networks?
没错
He did.
只能使用一次吧
And I understand this was a one-time offer.
是的
Yes.
问对了问题 我们便可以弄得惊天动地
The right question, and we could've made the world tremble--
找到我们的敌人
finally found our adversary.
为什么要浪费在那女孩身上
Why did you waste it on the girl?
我的朋友 这不是"浪费"
Not "wasted," my friend.
情况远比我们想象的复杂得多
Circumstances are far more complex than we ever imagined.
我是在放长线钓大鱼 着眼于未来
I'm betting on the long play-- the future.
你的"未来"到了
Your future's arriving now.
有意思的是 虽然有这些出色的原稿
Funny-- all these wonderful manuscripts,
整个屋子里我最喜欢的东西
and my favorite thing about this place
却还是坐在这个沙发上可领略到的景致
is still the view from the sofa.
我喜欢阳光透过树枝的感觉
I love how the light breaks through the trees.
我都不知道我为什么来这里
I don't even know why I'm here.
汤姆
Tom?
发生什么了
What's going on?
你得来看看
You got to see this.
坐下
Sit down.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
真好笑
That's funny.
我要说的也是这句话
I was just gonna say the same thing to you.
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表