就不像我这么有远见了
not as forward-thinking.
是中国代表吧
The Chinese delegation.
我们之中的有些人
There are some among us
甚至认为我们应该把你彻底铲除
who think we should have killed you outright,
看看你到底有没有
called your bluff about whether or not
你声称的...
you actually have this...
那些证据
alleged evidence.
那你们就又错了
And that would be another mistake.
虽然我们都不愿承认
You know me considerably better
但你对我的了解远不止如此
than either of us would like to admit.
我会赢得这场战役
I will win this war.
我的敌人则会失败
This enemy of mine will lose.
即使你和你那些短视的朋友
Even with you and your shortsighted brethren
只会隔岸观火
watching safely from a distant hill.
为什么呢
Why?
因为尽管你认为我十恶不赦
Because as bad as you may think I am,
或是为了保护自己所爱
as far as you think I'm willing to go
会不择手段
to protect that which I hold most dear,
但你依旧无法想象
you can't possibly fathom
我的内心能有多么阴暗
how deep that well of mine truly goes.
你以为你来这里是要告诉我
You think you've come here simply to say
你没办法帮我
that you can't help me,
但你所做的只会让这一切结束之后
but all you've done is ensure that when this is all over,
我再也不会去帮你
I won't be able to help you.
当那一天最终来临
When the day inevitably comes
当我最终要和你的盟友算清这笔账
that I settle up with your little alliance,
到时候孤单迷茫的只有你自己 艾伦
it will be you, Alan, alone in the dark.
基恩探员找您
Agent Keen for you.
查到什么了 莉兹
What have you got, Lizzy?
拥王者本人
The Kingmaker.
你抓到他了吗
You have him?
他试图杀害米切尔参议员
He was targeting senator Mitchell
好让钱德勒可以取而代之
so that Chandler could take his seat.
莉兹 仔细听我说
Lizzy, listen to me very closely.
我需要你帮我留着他
I need you to hold him for me.
我只需要和他独处十分钟
10 minutes with him -- that's all I need.
干什么
Why?
布拉格有一个政♥治♥家
There's a politician in Prague.
有人雇佣拥王者把他拉下马
The Kingmaker was hired to take him out of play.
我要知道是谁在背后指使
I need to know who commissioned that.
你没这机会了
That's not going to be possible.
我让你查这个案子就为了这个
It's the entire reason I brought you this case.
拥王者已经死了
The Kingmaker is dead.
红魔
Red?
红魔
Red?
钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生
Mr. Chandler! Mr. Chandler!
你会不会放下工作...
Will you stop working...
钱德勒先生 钱德勒先生
Mr. Chandler? Mr. Chandler?
钱德勒先生 现在情况如何
Mr. Chandler, what happened?
钱德勒先生 能给我们几分钟时间
Do you have a few minutes, Mr. Chandler,
回答一下大家的问题吗
to answer a couple of questions for us?
事故目前处理得怎么样了
What about the accident?
钱德勒先生 您现在有何感想
Mr. Chandler, how are you feeling?
您什么时候会回去工作
When will you be returning to work?
我已经向米切尔参议员和他的家人
Our thoughts and prayers
转达了大家的关怀和祝愿
go out to senator Mitchell and his family.
听说他状态稳定 我很高兴
I'm pleased to hear he's stable,
也希望他能够尽快全面恢复
and I hope he makes a full recovery.
-帕特里克·钱德勒 -我就是
- Patrick Chandler. - Yeah?
你因涉嫌参与谋杀而被逮捕了
You're under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
摄像机前记得保持微笑
Just smile for the cameras.
阿♥拉♥姆
Aram.
喂 我知道你肯定超级忙
Hey. Uh, I know you're, uh, super-busy,
但你之前说的事一直让我很纠结
but there's something you said that's been bothering me.
雷丁顿先生是下午4点37分离开医院的
Mr. Reddington left the hospital at 4:37 p.m.
你说你父亲是约一小时以后去世的
You said your father died almost an hour later?
没错 我父亲的死亡时间是下午5点30
Right. My father died around 5:30 p.m.
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
我从医院要来了他们的内部记录
I asked the hospital to send over their internal report
记录者是你父亲去世时
taken by the active nurse on duty
值班的护士
at the time of your father's death.
医护人员发现你父亲去世是在下午5点30
Your father was found by the hospital staff at 5:30 p.m.,
但尸检医师估计的死亡时间
but the medical examiner estimated he died
是护士发现他时的不到一个小时之前
a little less than an hour before he was found.
那时候雷丁顿就在他房♥间里
When Reddington was in the room.
我父亲死时他就在那儿
He was there when my father died.
让我俩单独谈会
Give us a moment.
莉兹 我有一些你丈夫
Lizzy, I have an update for you
行踪的进展要告诉你
on the movements of your husband.
很显然 汤姆打算...
Apparently, Tom has --
他去世时你就在他的病房♥里是吗
Were you in the hospital room when he died?
是不是你杀了我父亲
Did you kill my father?
是不是
Did you kill him?
是我
Yes.
我就知道
I was right.
他临死前有话要对我说
there was something he wanted to tell me before he died,
而你却不想让我知道
and you didn't want me to know.
没有这么简单
It's not quite that simple.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
我不敢奢望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
什么狗屁理解
Understand?!
你杀了我最爱的人
How could I possibly understand
还妄图为自己辩护
when you take someone I love away from me
你要我怎么理解
and then try to justify it?!
你听我说完
Listen to me.
我和萨姆是大半辈子的朋友
I've been friends with Sam
从你出生到现在一直都是
for all of yours and most of my life.
他那会儿快死了
He was dying.
全身各个器官都在衰退罢♥工♥
Every part of his body was failing.
他已经等不及想赶紧了结
He was impatient for it to end.
如果可以 他会要求撤掉所有维持生命的仪器
He'd ask to be disconnected from all the machines.
他在痛苦中挣扎
He was in pain... and suffering.
头脑也不清楚了
And he wasn't thinking clearly.
如果他还清醒
If he were,
他绝不会告诉你任何东西
he would never have chosen to tell you any of it.
那不是他的本意
It wasn't his choice to make.
我们互道再见
We said goodbye...
然后我就结束了他的痛苦
and I put him out of his misery.
我们结束了
We're done.
我受够了
I'm done.
我们就此结束
This ends right now.
老天 你简直是魔鬼
God, you're a monster.
我实在没地方去了
I didn't know where else to go.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表